PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Cassie. I regret....

hairy1231
18-10-2013, 08:58 PM
post not available

jason666
19-10-2013, 03:54 AM
im sure shes glad she didnt have to go through it twice

hairy1231
19-10-2013, 09:06 AM
im sure shes glad that she didnt have to go through it twice

Haha well jason, i always have that kind of thought before meeting a WL.(seen only 3 so far anyway)
Like how they'll find the session me more of a 'force to do stuff' for thr money and not enjoying themselves. But so far 2 out of 3 i met didn't seem to be giving their service 'just' for the money, while the other one have other reason that made me think otherwise.
With Cassie it was pretty easy for me to tell what she was enjoying and what lied (to make me feel better etc) XP
Dont want to go into details but i did treat her nicely. In the end, wilson kinda forgot to hit buzzer on time and i told cassie times up, she just went maybe they forgot and place one hand to cover my mouth and continued blowing.... Lol

Punter Poontang
20-10-2013, 12:54 AM
im sure shes glad she didnt have to go through it twice

Epic fail.

Really nice AR, thanks for posting. Light on the gory details, which I endorse, but you've still managed to describe Cass's nature and her willingness to please which knows no bounds.

I tip my hat to you, fellow hairy brother!!

the wizard
20-10-2013, 09:49 AM
Epic fail.

Reallis nice AR, thanks for posting. Light on the gory details, which I endorse, but you've still managed to describe Cass's nature and her willingness to please which knows no bounds.

Yeh nice Ar straight from the heart.
And I applaud you guys for not doing a "blow by blow " detailed analysis especially on Cass.

In my eyes Cassie and many other there embody all of what Ginza is about.
She is Ginza.....athough not Japanese she has great qualities, ...service, caring, to name a few.... very rare to find .
As popular/famous , call it what you will, as she is..you can nearly always secure a session with her if you do some planning....

hairy1231
20-10-2013, 12:57 PM
Epic fail.

Really nice AR, thanks for posting. Light on the gory details, which I endorse, but you've still managed to describe Cass's nature and her willingness to please which knows no bounds.

yeh..her willingess to please is too good not to be rewarded lol!

Yeh nice Ar straight from the heart.
And I applaud you guys for not doing a "blow by blow " detailed analysis especially on Cass.

In my eyes Cassie and many other there embody all of what Ginza is about.
She is Ginza.....athough not Japanese she has great qualities, ...service, caring, to name a few.... very rare to find .
As popular/famous , call it what you will, as she is..you can nearly always secure a session with her if you do some planning....
haha true, plan well before meeting cassie else we'll be at loss not her. Same for treating the girl well.
With her kind of service she really deserve nice treatment. Gonna revisit and bring her something! xp

the wizard
20-10-2013, 01:03 PM
Gonna revisit and bring her something! xp
With me, i cant remember a time when i don't bring her a little something lol.
but then again i tend to spoil all the girls there ...just ask Wilson

hairy1231
20-10-2013, 04:22 PM
With me, i cant remember a time when i don't bring her a little something lol.
but then again i tend to spoil all the girls there ...just ask Wilson

Any hints as to what she like? Hahaha xp

Punter Poontang
20-10-2013, 08:20 PM
Any hints as to what she like? Hahaha xp

Best to ask her imo, then you've got a reason to go back yet again and give it to her. :-P

But with Cassie, I really think that "it's the thought that counts" applies. She's a sweetheart, doesn't expect gifts, but would genuinely appreciate anything that you felt the need to take for her.

hairy1231
20-10-2013, 08:49 PM
Best to ask her imo, then you've got a reason to go back yet again and give it to her. :-P

But with Cassie, I really think that "it's the thought that counts" applies. She's a sweetheart, doesn't expect gifts, but would genuinely appreciate anything that you felt the need to take for her.

haha i did ask her, she tells me dont get anything, just come back to her again! haha
when i asked second time before leaving, she just said get something cheap from supermarket if i still want to get her something. booooooo :( like what hell nawwwww

Mr. Who
20-10-2013, 09:10 PM
something cheap from supermarket

Problem solved

hairy1231
20-10-2013, 10:27 PM
Problem solved

hahah good one! but she referring to stuff like body lotion or something haha

nvm i think i just remembered something from our session and got an idea what to get now xp

Punter Poontang
20-10-2013, 11:58 PM
Surely she's already "Got Milk??" :-P

hairy1231
21-10-2013, 01:54 AM
Surely she's already "Got Milk??" :-P

Staphhh....dont remind me of them yet......gotta wait a while before i return!!

oh gotta love her big breast with cute little titties....lol:miao:

She mentioned she liked spicy food once so there s one hint lol

wait......whuuuuuut for real???
ok gonna introduce her to this favorite spicy food i know of. you better not be lying since its so rare for asian girls to like spicy food :(
hahaha

gimpy
21-10-2013, 09:56 PM
Is she blonde or brunette now?

The pictures on the website are brunette?

hairy1231
21-10-2013, 10:06 PM
Is she blonde or brunette now?

The pictures on the website are brunette?

never recalled her being blonde lol (from the AR i read)

but yeah when i went there she had black hair just like the picture on ginza website

hairy1231
01-11-2013, 09:40 PM
went for my 2nd session with Cassie today and was her first xp

Just like last time, she was sweet and accommodating. Experienced my first bbbj in shower, feels damn good! :smile:

Before coming to see her, my week was pretty crap with bitter memory of the past plaguing my head but after seeing Cassie made, day is much brighter and im sure my week will improve.
This time i kinda needed GFE and she figure that pretty easily. Got lots of cuddle and plenty of DFK throughout the session. Sex felt more intimate this time with few different position, enjoyed the one with kissing while i was on top the most. After first shot, she gave me some massage, never went for a massage anywhere so cant say how good but it was relaxing and felt pretty good specially when she tried to nudge for round 2 by teasing lil bro! :shout:
Brought her a little something, she seemed quite happy that i remembered our previous session which has to do with that little something! :miao:

Punter Poontang
01-11-2013, 09:50 PM
Cheers for the update.

Cass does give a great light rub, but when she turns on the erotic teasing to rouse you for round 2, it's fucking amazing. I've got just one more appointment before catching her again. :-)

Gucci2012
01-11-2013, 11:15 PM
never recalled her being blonde lol (from the AR i read)

but yeah when i went there she had black hair just like the picture on ginza website

Yeah had a session with her today. Always willing to push the service envelope to newer and nastier heights.

I remember her blonde days.....that colour may return for her in the summer???

hairy1231
02-11-2013, 12:25 AM
Cheers for the update.

Cass does give a great light rub, but when she turns on the erotic teasing to rouse you for round 2, it's fucking amazing. I've got just one more appointment before catching her again. :-)

haha agree!

Yeah had a session with her today. Always willing to push the service envelope to newer and nastier heights.

I remember her blonde days.....that colour may return for her in the summer???
yeah her service really nice. but one thing i dont really feel good about is she even offered to help me put my shoe on on the way out...im guessing some punter actually ask her to do even those things??:anger:

didnt let her do it ofc

ooooo:miao:

blonde...must look different in a good way, if she does im not gonna miss it :love:

Punter Poontang
02-11-2013, 12:35 AM
yeah her service really nice. but one thing i dont really feel good about is she even offered to help me put my shoe on on the way out...im guessing some punter actually ask her to do even those things??

Nah, doubt it's a request, think that's just more reflective of her treating you like a King. She's focussed on pleasing the customer at all times, and her dedication to that cause is really quite something.

hairy1231
02-11-2013, 12:52 AM
Nah, doubt it's a request, think that's just more reflective of her treating you like a King. She's focussed on pleasing the customer at all times, and her dedication to that cause is really quite something.

yeah hope so lol.
damn gonna be hard to sleep tonight ;p

hairy1231
06-02-2014, 12:49 AM
First WL to see in 2014, have to be Cassie for me :love:

Havent seen her almost 2 and half month so i thought she might have forgotten me. As i walk in room, Cassie greet me with hug and DKF right away . Asked if she remembered me, turn out she remember almost all the small little talk we had and gift i got her in previous session lol. Find that quite surprising considering she is constantly booked out and such xp

The session was awesome as always except this time she was giving alot more DFK like.....80% of the time i was in there she was kissing me, sucking my lips & tongue out. Wouldn't mind suffocating from her kiss :shout:
Not going into detail for sex, but i have to say it was the most satisfying fuck to date for me and my first time making Cassie come :shout:

(i never succeed before, i was the dud!)

John Motson
06-02-2014, 10:09 PM
Thanks for the review of this girl at this place. Might tempt me to try it.

As i walk in room, Cassie greet me with hug and DKF right away . Asked if she remembered me, turn out she remember almost all the small little talk we had and gift i got her in previous session lol. Find that quite surprising considering she is constantly booked out and such xp

I love it when this happens. With so many customers, its pretty amazing that she remembers the small talk even though you have only seen her twice and in a space of a few months. You must have treated her very well for her to remember you fondly!

hairy1231
07-02-2014, 10:28 AM
Thanks for the review of this girl at this place. Might tempt me to try it.

I love it when this happens. With so many customers, its pretty amazing that she remembers the small talk even though you have only seen her twice and in a space of a few months. You must have treated her very well for her to remember you fondly!
treated just normal, its more because of her attitude then mine xp
she's a really great girl!

50cents
24-03-2014, 11:09 PM
Do anyone know what happened to Cassie? Did she leave Ginza?

hairy1231
24-03-2014, 11:43 PM
Holidays for few weeks

Miss her too here Dx

TempoBingu
25-05-2014, 01:03 PM
As someone who's not a Sydney local I've been getting conflicting info about Cassie.

Its nothing negative, in fact always the opposite. From the images located on the Ginza site she looks like a 200% stunner and definitely the body type I find the most attractive.

Anyways, need some confirmation

What ethnicity is she? People say Eurasian alot but I've also had reports that she's Singaporean?
Is she talkative? Obviously not as much as Catherine I bet but is she quite conversational? Strangely a huge turn on for me.
This may be an obvious one but is her MO more PSE than it is GFE?

Mannng I gotsta get me down to Sydney again :cool2:

astro boy
25-05-2014, 01:35 PM
Her boat has sailed...long ago

Azzkikr
25-05-2014, 02:12 PM
Her boat has sailed...long ago
She has found love and moved on

And how do you know this if I may ask?

zhenxiwuzhi
25-05-2014, 02:14 PM
Really nice AR, thanks for posting

MsUntouchable
06-06-2014, 09:32 PM
And how do you know this if I may ask?

I'd like to ask the same thing. Love?

black knight
06-06-2014, 09:58 PM
I'd like to ask the same thing. Love?
I think your guess might be right.....
Who really knows ?

james_ng
07-06-2014, 07:54 AM
she found love at a new place, I found her there last week :slobber:

Rastaman
07-06-2014, 08:23 AM

Please share?.. Also does anybody knows the where my other favourite Ginza girl Victoria has gone?

the doctor.
07-06-2014, 09:26 AM
Sometimes they move on because they don't see eye to eye with management.
Sometimes they find love, go home, get a normal job.
Most times they need to move on so regulars dont get attached to them.
And with her she just needed anonymity again
Hence new shop, new clientele

the doctor.
07-06-2014, 09:28 AM
Dup post........

straider
07-06-2014, 07:21 PM
Please share with us mate.. :love:

Mr. Who
08-06-2014, 08:37 PM
Also does anybody knows the where my other favourite Ginza girl Victoria has gone?

It seems praying does help!

MsUntouchable
09-06-2014, 07:24 AM

rooter
09-06-2014, 07:32 AM
Nice to hear from you Catherine.
Actually these guys were talking about Cassie not Catherine.
Cassie is short for Cassandra not Catherine.
Cassie is a totally different girl who has also left Ginza.
but nice to hear from you anyway - hope you are well.
We miss you too!
And fantasize about you too ;)

the doctor.
09-06-2014, 12:48 PM
Forget about Cassie
Does anyone know the whereabouts of the famous Jasmin.
In my eyes's Ginza's finest.
And one of a kind

She is around, studying and still working.
I know some bros have seen her.
Any pm will be in strict confidence. ....

cleetusvandamme
09-06-2014, 03:35 PM
Yes Jasmin is one of a kind, I'd kill to know where she is now.

black knight
09-06-2014, 04:07 PM
Yes Jasmin is one of a kind, I'd kill to know where she is now.

I agree
I'll shout anyone a drink who would like to share !!!

paulgallen
09-06-2014, 04:31 PM
Msuntouchable please check your inbox. I think you must have 100 messages now. Me included. Lol

Rastaman
10-06-2014, 08:04 AM
It seems praying does help!

It did, and what a great session it was.

nothype
10-06-2014, 08:20 AM
I agree
I'll shout anyone a drink who would like to share !!!

I reckon I'd go as far as shouting a half hour session if someone was to share the right details... Offer open, just saying...

astro boy
10-06-2014, 12:59 PM
I reckon I'd go as far as shouting a half hour session if someone was to share the right details... Offer open, just saying...
im open to this too.....

wtfisit
11-06-2014, 01:21 AM
:cry::cry::cry:

wtfisit
14-09-2014, 09:03 PM
missing cassie

Max Impact
14-09-2014, 09:49 PM
Forget about Cassie
Does anyone know the whereabouts of the famous Jasmin.
In my eyes's Ginza's finest.
And one of a kind

She is around, studying and still working.
I know some bros have seen her.
Any pm will be in strict confidence. ....

I see that you worked it out.

Nathan2392
14-09-2014, 10:04 PM
I see that you worked it out.

Indeed…he has..

the doctor.
15-09-2014, 02:03 AM
Yes .. It just took me the better half of a year :)

MsUntouchable
09-07-2015, 05:46 PM
[QUOTE=paulgallen;505027]Msuntouchable please check your inbox. I think you must have 100 messages now. Me included. Lol[/QUOTE

I didn't get that many! But you guys PM each other instead, I heard. I wonder why...x