PDA

View Full Version : General talk In CBD with time to kill

Lreid
19-10-2013, 05:47 PM
Hello all

This is my first post here and am looking for some recommendations for tomorrow. I will have a couple of hours to kill in the city an am looking for a good RnT place or soapy massage in the CBD. My preference would be for Thai but willing to try others if they come highly recommended. I won't have any transport with me so must be an easy walk from a train station. I am from out of town so do know the scene here. Any help would be much appreciated

Lreid

newbie111
19-10-2013, 05:49 PM
thai oasis - 6 poplar st surry hills

Lreid
19-10-2013, 06:13 PM
Do they offer soapy massage or is it just oil?

jellyshots
19-10-2013, 06:23 PM
Go to Silver Fox Massage. It's a short walk from Town Hall Station 376 Pitt Street - keep going up the stairs. You'll have a great time :cool2:

aussiegaigin
19-10-2013, 06:52 PM
Do they offer soapy massage or is it just oil?
No, just oil. Go to Chequers in Goulburn St if you want soapy, or at least an imitation of it.

Use the search function for "soapy", then read the AR section for details on other available shops.

rooter
19-10-2013, 06:58 PM
Don't give in to the vulgar demands of the flesh brother.
Expand your mind and nurture your soul instead in our lovely city.
Visit the State Library, The Art Gallery of NSW, the Botanic Gardens.
And visit St Mary's Cathedral, and light a candle for all us poor wretched Sydney sinners

Lreid
19-10-2013, 07:11 PM
Don't give in to the vulgar demands of the flesh brother.
Expand your mind and nurture your soul instead in our lovely city.
Visit the State Library, The Art Gallery of NSW, the Botanic Gardens.
And visit St Mary's Cathedral, and light a candle for all us poor wretched Sydney sinners

Thanks Rooter. Might save all that for the next trip. Is that because you want them all to yourself?

But I will light a candle just for you and all your sins. ( might need more then 1)