PDA

View Full Version : General talk advice for patpong phuket

yutang
19-10-2013, 07:49 PM
Hi guys I just landed here in patpong phuket. Any tips on what to do here during the daytime and night time? Also any guidelines on prices for bars etc/whatever the scene is here?

Just came here from Bangkok (which was fantastic!) and have completely no idea what to expect here.

Punter Poontang
19-10-2013, 11:32 PM
Assume you mean Patong.

Go to Bangla Road. You'll be knee-deep in pussy before you can blink.

yutang
20-10-2013, 04:22 PM
Thanks mate yes I meant patong. Heading over there tonight. What are the standard prices?

Punter Poontang
20-10-2013, 07:55 PM
That's such a broad question, entirely depends what you're into.... feel free to ask something more specific and I'll try to help more, but generally:

By rights it should be cheaper than BKK, all the best / youngest girls go there to earn top dollar. But Phuket is also full of pissed up retards who aren't seasoned punters and will overpay in a drunken heartbeat. Classic case of supply & demand, the girls will ask for as much as they think you will pay. So imo, you can find what you're after, but you might have to search hard or risk overpaying for a princess type at one of the few go go's or at a beer bar.

I'm a go go aficionado in BKK, but the best times I had in Phuket were with the freelancers from Hollywood. You should get 1,000 ST easy there, I had girls snapping the baht out of my hand offering 1,500 for a ST with 2 shots. Never did LT there as I was sharing a room, just used the ST hotel right across the Soi from Seduction.

Phuket is shit for massages, Cristin's is the only real soapie venue, but might set you back about 3,000 baht for a session with only one shot. I wouldn't bother there, BKK is the fucking Mecca of massage.

For mongering, imo, Phuket's a bust. It's a beach resort with enough P4P to keep you occupied. Given the choice I'd head to Pattaya every time, it's the worlds biggest brothel with some sand. Still prefer BKK to either, but that's just me.