PDA

View Full Version : General talk Suggestions for relaunching a shop - CITY FRINGE

Sizematters
20-10-2013, 04:39 AM
Hi guys,

I'm looking for ideas and suggestions for a shop I will be taking over the management of. A description of what exists and what I'm looking for May help.

It currently is a normal walk in/walk out brothel but has a HUGH area of unused space and can be separated for events.

I also know and are looking for contacts with working ladies that offer select services. I have 2 that can do groups/gangbangs

I'm planning to install a stage and poles for dancing and private cubicles for lap dances.

I like the suggestion of body painting and thought we could have an hour service that includes body painting mutual showers to wash the paint off and either massage with happy ending or full service.

A few years ago there was a private service called CBD Doubles with girls that just did doubles.

Don't intend to provide 24/7 service but we could make bookings for specific times that would allow the interested parties to get together.

I look forward to your thoughts.

Q

Oneonone
20-10-2013, 07:57 AM
My suggestion would be to decide what your core business is get that up and running properly first and then expand into these other activities and ideas.

wilisno
20-10-2013, 12:11 PM
My suggestion would be to decide what your core business is get that up and running properly first and then expand into these other activities and ideas.
Hahaha ! If everybody talks about it now, regardless of what other activities it will offer, the opening advertising campaign is already half way done ! ;) ;) ;)

Lingalonga
20-10-2013, 08:57 PM
Nuru massage. With room custom built for it. Double shower with seat. Spa. Inflatable mattress. Warmed Nuru gel. Gel for purchase. Girls trained in nuru massage.

Divine
20-10-2013, 09:37 PM
Nuru massage. With room custom built for it. Double shower with seat. Spa. Inflatable mattress. Warmed Nuru gel. Gel for purchase. Girls trained in nuru massage.

Nuru massage sounds like a pretty good idea. Would FS be included in this? However, including FS wil raise the prices by a fair bit.