PDA

View Full Version : General talk whats with this forum ?

oilman
23-10-2013, 09:51 AM
Wrote a few review's, gave out some info over P.M's. What did I gain ?, nothing!!. Does everyone just sit on here waiting to snake all the newcomers ML's ?

gpeck80
23-10-2013, 10:38 AM
Whats even funnier is that youve gotten a bunch of views and Im the only one who responded. Granted I added nothing of value, but thats how I roll.

oilman
23-10-2013, 10:57 AM
LOL! :burn:

DirtySanchez
23-10-2013, 12:03 PM
Oilman, it's more a loyalty card system here. Regulars with good info will not give out their secrets to you until they think you can be trusted. It's a double edged sword. You have to earn your respect and it comes with time, influence and knowledge. Bit just because you posted a couple of reviews of already well posted venues and gave out details to the wrong posters. You should be able to tell by now who can provide you with the information you seek. I for one will not give out details about my favourite girl because I do not want her becoming the next punting travelator.

Secondly. Most of the venues have been talked about over and over and over. There is more than enough information available here if you are willing to dig to it.

DirtySanchez
23-10-2013, 12:10 PM
One other thing...just because the punting overlord that is brown wallaby scores a hit doesn't mean you will. Remember that the girls mostly are selective over who they offer services to. You have to earn their trust in most cases but their are a few joints where they will offer straight up before you've even got out of your clothes.

samdv
23-10-2013, 12:38 PM
One other thing...just because the punting overlord that is brown wallaby scores a hit doesn't mean you will. Remember that the girls mostly are selective over who they offer services to. You have to earn their trust in most cases but their are a few joints where they will offer straight up before you've even got out of your clothes.
DITTO - building trust in here is essential, giving out few reviews at the start is just the beginning and seek out to the trusted punters here and not to the odd dickheads- u will soon know who they r. Although ppl don't really know me here and also I have almost retired from this industry but had my share of awesome time when I was a regular. Can't resist myself from reading this forum though - more addictive than punting lol.

oilman
23-10-2013, 01:03 PM
Ive been reading this forum for well over a year, that makes it feel like im a long timer.

Ive dug through every post on this forum & its told me a few things...

Im not after hj or bj or fs, all im after is a ml that goes a little further than most (not afraid of getting in all the nocks and crannys of my body) its almost like its a crime on here & excuse me if I like to be felt up by pretty ml's:love:

brownwallaby
23-10-2013, 01:53 PM
One other thing...just because the punting overlord that is brown wallaby scores a hit doesn't mean you will.

I bet the girls and business owners who know my online identity will die laughing when they read this ........

BBBJ
23-10-2013, 02:23 PM
Yeah, like if you are not the ML's type (butt ugly, fat, receding hair line, arrogant, etc, etc...), you have no chance. ML's are only human too. Get to know them, they like you and you better ready for the onslaught lol. Believe me.... its often much more than you bargain for..... Having been with a few ML's (one over 6 years, the other over a year), it starts with asking for a little extra....... and FUCK ME, if they like you, these girls will NOT let you go! LOL

oilman
23-10-2013, 03:11 PM
Yeah, like if you are not the ML's type (butt ugly, fat, receding hair line, arrogant, etc, etc...), you have no chance. ML's are only human too. Get to know them, they like you and you better ready for the onslaught lol. Believe me.... its often much more than you bargain for..... Having been with a few ML's (one over 6 years, the other over a year), it starts with asking for a little extra....... and FUCK ME, if they like you, these girls will NOT let you go! LOL

If you want a gf go on rsvp or lavalife.

Once in a blue moon you might find a ml gf but 9 out of 10 times you will end up broke!.

If all the punters out there think there the only ones playing" the game" then there wrong... ml's are playing "the game" as well.
The best thing to do is roll with "the game" letting go as little as possible & enjoy the experiance remebering its a game, a game on both sides.......

brownwallaby
23-10-2013, 03:17 PM
One of the reasons I get personal with some ML's is financial. I can save money by seeing her outside

samdv
23-10-2013, 03:35 PM
I can completely relate with BW on this. Saves a lot more that way. Plus punters arnt stupid either..we all know it's game on both sides but sometimes u can hit jackpot and get full extra without any financials involved - simply because ML and punter enjoy getting physical with each other...just from my exp anyway

oilman
23-10-2013, 03:50 PM
I can completely relate with BW on this. Saves a lot more that way. Plus punters arnt stupid either..we all know it's game on both sides but sometimes u can hit jackpot and get full extra without any financials involved - simply because ML and punter enjoy getting physical with each other...just from my exp anyway

Thats the way, were on a winner!!

jellyshots
23-10-2013, 03:57 PM

Yes, it's definitely an onslaught. It's a lot of fun if you go out with them outside.

flamingmoose
23-10-2013, 04:49 PM
Ohhhh..hahaha...hohoho..FUCK YEAH!!..snag one of these hotties and it's NON-STOP BB-anal, CIM, DATY...tie-me-to-the-bed..."C'mon I want to see how much of your cock I can take in my mouth!!!" action...NON-FREAKIN-STOP..247!!! Hahaha!!...Seriously.. if you're not getting this shit there's something wrong with you! Hahaha....

:D

popeye96
23-10-2013, 06:09 PM
Ive been reading this forum for well over a year, that makes it feel like im a long timer.

Ive dug through every post on this forum & its told me a few things...

Im not after hj or bj or fs, all im after is a ml that goes a little further than most (not afraid of getting in all the nocks and crannys of my body) its almost like its a crime on here & excuse me if I like to be felt up by pretty ml's:love:

Unfortunately your join date of just over a week ago says to the rest of us you are a newbie, so people will be careful what they share.

You mentioned that it's almost like a crime. Well that is why people are reluctant to share. Because what goes on in most of these places is technically just that. Nobody is prepared to out their favourites in case they get them into trouble.

gpeck80
23-10-2013, 08:26 PM
Or they leave the business because of one idiot.

tikogoh
24-10-2013, 12:19 AM

I agree on this. My regular was upset that she had so many bookings today, she can't fit me in. I'll do her a favour by making time for her on Sunday afternoon.

oilman
24-10-2013, 08:28 AM

I agree on this. My regular was upset that she had so many bookings today, she can't fit me in. I'll do her a favour by making time for her on Sunday afternoon.

Wow! You both must be soo good looking... perhaps you should meet up, or are you to shallow ?:startle:

brownwallaby
24-10-2013, 09:05 AM
Wow! You both must be soo good looking... perhaps you should meet up, or are you to shallow ?:startle:

Relax mate, there is room for average looking people like me and you :) One girl told me there are a couple of clients that she hates and both are good looking but have behaviour problems. Apparently because they look good they think girls should succumb to whatever they want no matter what.
At another shop there's one particular client that none of the girls want to handle for similar reasons, and he's much younger than me, looks a lot better than me

oilman
24-10-2013, 09:19 AM
Relax mate, there is room for average looking people like me and you :) One girl told me there are a couple of clients that she hates and both are good looking but have behaviour problems. Apparently because they look good they think girls should succumb to whatever they want no matter what.
At another shop there's one particular client that none of the girls want to handle for similar reasons, and he's much younger than me, looks a lot better than me

Im relaxed.
As a newcomer to the forum all ive had is people trying to bring out the green eyed monster in me. I dont have a green eyed monster!, infact im happy for peoples success, Why skyte ??. As far as average looking you may need to speak for yourself brownwallaby, LOL!.

Look, genrelly $50 notes dont come flying back at you, nor do credit cards act like daggers when it comes to impressimg ml's, why skyte ??

brownwallaby
24-10-2013, 09:35 AM
so should I edit my comment and exclude you haha ....
But you're right, punters do various things to get the girl's full attention, some rely on their looks, others use their wit and sense of humour, some just bring a very thick wallet to the shop (as you can find in other threads)

AHLUNGOR
24-10-2013, 10:11 AM
Wrote a few review's, gave out some info over P.M's. What did I gain ?, nothing!!. Does everyone just sit on here waiting to snake all the newcomers ML's ?

Hi Brother Oilman,

A belated welcome to you to the AUS99 forum. To post or not to post, to share or not to share and with how much truth and details !!

That's the 99 dollars question ! and it's totally up to the individual .

It's a free for all open forum, you can gain a lot by simply doing a bit of home works and do you own research and if you have any specific question, you can ask them openly in the forum or send a PM to some senior members and hope for a reply. There is no right or wrong, some times you click well with certain other members, sometimes you don't. Exactly the same way you click with your MLs, some times you get more for what you paid for, sometimes you get less, that's punting - it's all human nature and human behaviours !

If you ever come down to Sydney and you need some intels, I am happy to share.

Good luck with your punting and peace in the forum!

Greetings from Hot and Bush Fire inflicted Sydney !!

Have a nice day

Cheers

:smile:

ooshka
24-10-2013, 10:31 AM
AHLUNGOR are you sure you on the right forum, I mean you are not supposed to be so nice to other members!!! Hope you are safe away from the fires, always a horrible situation when fire takes holds. Wish I could travel South of the Border more often, but I like QLD way too much and the fact you guys have blue jerseys really discourages me.:smile:

To Oilman, sorry I got nothing to offer, I do not come on here much due to my own issues with this forum and the mentality of some people on it. I wish you luck though and half the excitement is venturing out and giving it a bash. As others have said there is a lot of information here that you can troll through and you will never get the experiences of some of the senior members initially with any girl, even if they give you the name and personally introduce you.

You will need a punting budget similar to the most recent NAB profit to get the experience you are hoping for. I am not here to date and bang the MLs, you can do that in any club without having to buy 20 massages and happy endings.

I only come here now to find out if new places have opened, I don't care for the personal experiences others want to brag about as they are too scared to mention to their mates they have this hobby.

Go forth with respect and may the force be with you.

SillyK2
24-10-2013, 12:49 PM
AHLUNGOR are you sure you on the right forum, I mean you are not supposed to be so nice to other members!!! Hope you are safe away from the fires, always a horrible situation when fire takes holds. Wish I could travel South of the Border more often, but I like QLD way too much and the fact you guys have blue jerseys really discourages me.:smile:

To Oilman, sorry I got nothing to offer, I do not come on here much due to my own issues with this forum and the mentality of some people on it. I wish you luck though and half the excitement is venturing out and giving it a bash. As others have said there is a lot of information here that you can troll through and you will never get the experiences of some of the senior members initially with any girl, even if they give you the name and personally introduce you.

You will need a punting budget similar to the most recent NAB profit to get the experience you are hoping for. I am not here to date and bang the MLs, you can do that in any club without having to buy 20 massages and happy endings.

I only come here now to find out if new places have opened, I don't care for the personal experiences others want to brag about as they are too scared to mention to their mates they have this hobby.

You took the words right out of my mouth..couldn't agree more with every word said.

oilman
24-10-2013, 12:50 PM
Hi Brother Oilman,

A belated welcome to you to the AUS99 forum. To post or not to post, to share or not to share and with how much truth and details !!

That's the 99 dollars question ! and it's totally up to the individual .

It's a free for all open forum, you can gain a lot by simply doing a bit of home works and do you own research and if you have any specific question, you can ask them openly in the forum or send a PM to some senior members and hope for a reply. There is no right or wrong, some times you click well with certain other members, sometimes you don't. Exactly the same way you click with your MLs, some times you get more for what you paid for, sometimes you get less, that's punting - it's all human nature and human behaviours !

If you ever come down to Sydney and you need some intels, I am happy to share.

Good luck with your punting and peace in the forum!

Greetings from Hot and Bush Fire inflicted Sydney !!

Have a nice day

Cheers

:smile:

Thanks for the motavational words, feel like im about to run onto the footy field for a big match!

Oilman.

tikogoh
24-10-2013, 08:29 PM

I'm not that good looking. I got small eyes, a bit of a tummy and I'm 1.62m.

I'm nice and sincere to the girls. This way they will remember you and as you come back more often, they will give you their best.

gpeck80
24-10-2013, 09:00 PM
For the record I visited Sydney earlier this year and Ahlungor's advice was pretty accurate and helpful.

oilman
24-10-2013, 09:09 PM
I'm not that good looking. I got small eyes, a bit of a tummy and I'm 1.62m.

I'm nice and sincere to the girls. This way they will remember you and as you come back more often, they will give you their best.

Wow a real star right here on this forum, look ML's look !!!

oilman
24-10-2013, 09:15 PM
For the record I visited Sydney earlier this year and Ahlungor's advice was pretty accurate and helpful.

I always thout people from brisbane dont fit in down there... I drove down once, turned off at newcastle, thats as close as I got.

oilman
24-10-2013, 09:18 PM
I always thout people from brisbane dont fit in down there... I drove down once, turned off at newcastle, thats as close as I got.

Wouldnt like all the yellowed house blinds from the extra hours sunlight daylight savings provides.

gpeck80
24-10-2013, 10:27 PM
Oilman, Sydney is where its at. Wide selection of girls and two thirds the price here in Brisbane.

gpeck80
24-10-2013, 10:34 PM
lol did you just quote yourself ? :P

butyl
25-10-2013, 07:24 AM
Wouldnt like all the yellowed house blinds from the extra hours sunlight daylight savings provides.

You do realise that daylight savings doesn't give you any extra hours of sunlight? Get up an hour earlier in the morning and do something before work, or alternatively find a job where you start early and finish early then you'll have plenty of daylight in the afternoons to do what ever you want.

oilman
25-10-2013, 09:37 AM
lol did you just quote yourself ? :P

You do realise that daylight savings doesn't give you any extra hours of sunlight? Get up an hour earlier in the morning and do something before work, or alternatively find a job where you start early and finish early then you'll have plenty of daylight in the afternoons to do what ever you want.

Gpeck80 - yip lol!

Butyl - Ive heard that one before!. Up here in QLD the fading curtins aint the only thing to worry about!!. Men getting erections on trains is a big problem too, there dicks will think there still in bed. Milking the cows, they cant read there watches...

Just like the daylight savings massage laws are different to. If the ML's massage 3mm into your arse crack JAIL!. If the towel falls off during a massage JAIL!!, Not to mention an erection during massage, anything of 30 dagree raise JAIL!!!.

Thank you
Oilman.