PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Melbourne.

asiafever
25-10-2013, 04:14 PM
I know there is a dedicated Melbourne thread, but it totally dead, so I thought better to ask some bro's here who've travelled recently down south for their recommendations.
Now I used to live down there and was a regular at a couple of venues, but we are talking ten years ago and quite frankly looking back only Jaida at Boardroom was a 'value' punt, and that Asian place on Park St was a bit hit and miss.
So, privates, rnt etc, all info appreciated, but anything sensitive feel free to PM as the laws down in Melbourne are truly archaic, probably why the Melb99 forum is so dead..

Thanks my brothers.

AHLUNGOR
25-10-2013, 04:22 PM
I know there is a dedicated Melbourne thread, but it totally dead, so I thought better to ask some bro's here who've travelled recently down south for their recommendations.
Now I used to live down there and was a regular at a couple of venues, but we are talking ten years ago and quite frankly looking back only Jaida at Boardroom was a 'value' punt, and that Asian place on Park St was a bit hit and miss.
So, privates, rnt etc, all info appreciated, but anything sensitive feel free to PM as the laws down in Melbourne are truly archaic, probably why the Melb99 forum is so dead..

Thanks my brothers.

Check you PM

asiafever
25-10-2013, 04:29 PM
Done. Thanks mate.

Punter Poontang
25-10-2013, 04:38 PM
South Melbourne.

There's three places in a row on Tope Street, 39 & 43 will have Korean dollies who will shower with you (if they fit in the tiny showers), kiss and do BBBJ. Melbourne Colosseum next door again have the nicest rooms I've ever seen, mixed nationalities though mostly Asian, CBJ standard.

Best of all when I've been there was 59 York. THE biggest & best lineup I've seen in Oz, 20+ bikini clad Korean stunners if you beat the Fri/Sat rush by going late afternoon. Risk of KPS, for sure, but they're smoking hot and are supposed to do BBBJ (most will do CIM). Rosters are subject to change though, girls frequently rotate through the different shops, however all those places are busy and with good reason. Leave it too late and you WILL be turned away.

Expensive compared to Sydney though. You'll pay close to $280/hour (Ginza Diamond price) with no guarantee of the same service levels.

As for the Boardroom, if Fifi still works there, she is WELL worth a spin. Best cauc service ever, she's a late-20's curvy busty short brunette French bird. Costs $50 extra for DFK, but worth it imo. No BBBJ, though she'll lick / suck your balls. Still, she loves a good pounding and took one hell of a face-fucking too, gagging, spitting, the works. Great girl. :-)

wilisno
25-10-2013, 04:45 PM
South Melbourne.

There's three places in a row on Tope Street, 39 & 43 will have Korean dollies who will shower with you (if they fit in the tiny showers), kiss and do BBBJ. Melbourne Colosseum next door again have the nicest rooms I've ever seen, mixed nationalities though mostly Asian, CBJ standard.

Best of all when I've been there was 59 York. THE biggest & best lineup I've seen in Oz, 20+ bikini clad Korean stunners if you beat the Fri/Sat rush by going late afternoon. Risk of KPS, for sure, but they're smoking hot and are supposed to do BBBJ (most will do CIM). Rosters are subject to change though, girls frequently rotate through the different shops, however all those places are busy and with good reason. Leave it too late and you WILL be turned away.

Expensive compared to Sydney though. You'll pay close to $280/hour (Ginza Diamond price) with no guarantee of the same service levels.

As for the Boardroom, if Fifi still works there, she is WELL worth a spin. Best cauc service ever, she's a late-20's curvy busty short brunette French bird. Costs $50 extra for DFK, but worth it imo. No BBBJ, though she'll lick / suck your balls. Still, she loves a good pounding and took one hell of a face-fucking too, gagging, spitting, the works. Great girl. :-)
That's the best and detailed advice on Melbourne so far on Syd99 !

splitter
25-10-2013, 04:48 PM
For all the latest on Asian and Korean girls in Melbourne, google tope st and follow your nose.

Have a good trip man.

Punter Poontang
25-10-2013, 05:01 PM
That's the best and detailed advice on Melbourne so far on Syd99 !

Really?? Never ventured into the Melb or Bris boards here .... did post a few reviews on those places over on Punter Planet before contributing here.

I'd copy them over but all will be out-dated now as the last trip there was Australia Day weekend. Likely doing the same trip early next year, if so I'll be sure to update the South Melbourne scene here. :-)

splitter
25-10-2013, 05:33 PM
@ 39 AND 43 kissing is not a sure thing and neither is BBBJ, same goes for CIM @ York ST. All depends on the girl and what she wants to do.

Punter Poontang
25-10-2013, 10:16 PM
@ 39 AND 43 kissing is not a sure thing and neither is BBBJ, same goes for CIM @ York ST. All depends on the girl and what she wants to do.

There's a definite case of YMMV at all these places, hence the warning about possible KPS.

But that said, I've only ever been knocked back on bookings less than one hour. And if in doubt, ask the papasan before hand .... they're smarmy young shits sometimes, but still worth asking the question.

asianbro
26-10-2013, 09:18 PM
Colloseum is pretty good . Been there about 3 times over the past yr.

Nvr trier 59 york. From the sound of it well worth a spin!!

action_hunter
26-10-2013, 09:23 PM
Will be in melbourne within the next month think I will have to check out 59 and report as well.

splitter
26-10-2013, 09:59 PM
There's a definite case of YMMV at all these places, hence the warning about possible KPS.

But that said, I've only ever been knocked back on bookings less than one hour. And if in doubt, ask the papasan before hand .... they're smarmy young shits sometimes, but still worth asking the question.

A lot of things have changed since the Australia day.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/police-arrest-brothel-syndicate-members-in-raids-across-city-20130702-2pa5e.html

Anyone coming to Melb can PM me for latest info.

Punter Poontang
27-10-2013, 04:38 PM
I've read about that stuff extensively on other forums. My understanding is it's all business as usual now, there was never any suggestion from the authorities about sexual slavery (only references from the media trying to "jazz" up their articles, like that one), and that the raids this year were in relation to licensing issues only.