PDA

View Full Version : General talk Late night massage in City

BigBloke
25-10-2013, 07:18 PM
Hey Guys,

Any tips for late night RnT joints open late Saturday night? Most seem to close early........

CunningLinguist
25-10-2013, 08:08 PM
Saty night is alright for fighting, so most joints close early.

action_hunter
25-10-2013, 08:25 PM
Otherwise choose a full service place and only have r&t.
5 star
Ginza
533 Willoughby
Sure they can accommodate.

Punter Poontang
25-10-2013, 10:08 PM
As much as I love the place, I wouldn't ever recommend Ginza as a "late-night" option.

If you can get as far from the city as Marrickville, you've got Midas and Romeo's as RnT options. City options would be Babylon, Chequers and Masstige 8 I guess??

Jimmy Rustles
26-10-2013, 11:30 PM
As much as I love the place, I wouldn't ever recommend Ginza as a "late-night" option.

If you can get as far from the city as Marrickville, you've got Midas and Romeo's as RnT options. City options would be Babylon, Chequers and Masstige 8 I guess??

Curious. Why not?

action_hunter
27-10-2013, 01:23 PM
Hey Guys,

Any tips for late night RnT joints open late Saturday night? Most seem to close early........

Where did you end up going?

Travelmate
27-10-2013, 02:05 PM
Where did you end up going?

143 Marickville may be good choice, 10 minutes away from city for cheap fix.

otherwise my favorite still BABYLON

aussiegaigin
27-10-2013, 03:44 PM
How did you get there in 10 minutes?

BTW, I think it closes at midnight.

Punter Poontang
27-10-2013, 04:55 PM
Curious. Why not?

Because it's not open that late. ;-)

Closes at midnight or 12:30am latest, meaning you'd have to be there by 11:30pm, and have had the foresight to already book well before that.

It's just not the type of "late night" option you waltz into at 2am after a few beers and feeling the urge at short notice.

BigBloke
28-10-2013, 06:43 PM
143 Marickville may be good choice, 10 minutes away from city for cheap fix.

otherwise my favorite still BABYLON

I ended up going to Mcdonalds for a McDouble. It was okay, a little to much sauce....but would recommend.

Yeah, i've been to Billy's.........not a bad place, Billy is a funny bloke. Something like that would be good in the city.

Found out a potential late night place may be VIP69 at 69 Liverpool street. Anyone been there?

elitistmofo
31-01-2014, 02:42 PM
I ended up going to Mcdonalds for a McDouble. It was okay, a little to much sauce....but would recommend.

Yeah, i've been to Billy's.........not a bad place, Billy is a funny bloke. Something like that would be good in the city.

Found out a potential late night place may be VIP69 at 69 Liverpool street. Anyone been there?

Just checked out VIP69. Met 4 of the girls there - all were pork chops - I just couldn't bring myself to spill seed over them.

Hope someone can prove me wrong.

checksix
31-01-2014, 02:55 PM
masstige 8 k-RNT at ultimo, harris street. walkable distance if you are near chinatown.
i think they close at like 5-6am daily.

AHLUNGOR
31-01-2014, 03:33 PM
Just checked out VIP69. Met 4 of the girls there - all were pork chops - I just couldn't bring myself to spill seed over them.

In that neighbourhood, why not check out Silver Fox, Snow Lotus, 316 Central, QVB or CBD Posh ?? Hundreds of punters everyweek between these shops can't be all that wrong.

Just my 5 cents

Cheers

:smile:

ps. Oh, sorry, I was just responding to your post above, without realising that the title of the thread is about late night massage. QVB, 316 Central and CBD Posh all closes at 8pm, Snow Lotus is 10pm , only Silver Fox opens until midnight but you need to call and make booking by 11pm.

pbkd
11-06-2014, 12:29 PM

Either you were really unlucky or I was lucky last night when I was there - the girl I saw wasn't super slim (just as well, I'm not a fan of the crazy skinny girls to be honest) but wouldn't be even vaguely tempted to describe her as a pork chop.

Had a good enough time that I'll be going back at least once more. Hope the girl I saw was more indicative of the norm there than those you did :/

pbkd
11-06-2014, 12:32 PM
ps. Oh, sorry, I was just responding to your post above, without realising that the title of the thread is about late night massage. QVB, 316 Central and CBD Posh all closes at 8pm, Snow Lotus is 10pm , only Silver Fox opens until midnight but you need to call and make booking by 11pm.

And the Silver Fox side of it depends a lot on the girls there and how late they're prepared to stay - I actually called them after the snow lotus bust last night (around 9:20) but wasn't able to get a hour long session organized (not that I blame them - late notice and all).