PDA

View Full Version : General talk Daytime punting - I now know the hype!

action_hunter
25-10-2013, 09:21 PM
I've been a punter for a long time, all of them have been early evening or late night.
Today was my first daytime punt. Well planned and executed mid morning escape.
Have been so relaxed all afternoon even after returning back to work.
It's a completely different feeling.
Thought I would make a mention of it as a lot of you I'm sure as me are evening punters only.
Just have to be a little more sneaky to enter than the evening.

Sextus
25-10-2013, 09:52 PM
Where did you go? Who did you see?

action_hunter
25-10-2013, 10:02 PM
Cobe @ 533

Punter Poontang
25-10-2013, 10:20 PM
Only done a handful of daytime sessions too. All the more enjoyable if on company time, though there was also an early afternoon one on a Sat .... found it took the edge off and led to a cracking Saturday night out, so hoping to repeat that effort tomorrow. ;-)

Max Impact
25-10-2013, 10:25 PM
I love daytime punting!

For suburban joints it's essential cos the girls start at 10 and get very worn out by the evening.

But my last trip to 5* penthouse was 1030am too! Morning Glory!!

Filodude
26-10-2013, 12:39 AM
I've been a daytime punter for a long time and whilst admitedly my last few punts have been at night, I love a good early morning punt especially if i'm first customer of the day that way when I DATY a girl I don't have to worry about the faint taste of lubricant from her previous session. Also when I walk out of a really good session I feel invincible for the rest of the day. It really does put you on the right path for a hard day.
The hardest thing about early morning punts is when I book the session the night before coz I get so excited I loose sleep.

Gucci2012
26-10-2013, 04:15 AM
Welcome to my world ahahaha day time punts are the best.

Oneonone
26-10-2013, 04:25 AM
I think day time punts are the best by far, I prefer 1st punt of the day the girl is fresh and usually horny. Hard to beat.

jellyshots
26-10-2013, 08:43 AM
I love a 9am punt. No-else there, if the girl is there early they let you start early and finish a little late.

AHLUNGOR
26-10-2013, 11:33 AM
I've been a daytime punter for a long time and whilst admitedly my last few punts have been at night, I love a good early morning punt especially if i'm first customer of the day that way when I DATY a girl I don't have to worry about the faint taste of lubricant from her previous session. Also when I walk out of a really good session I feel invincible for the rest of the day. It really does put you on the right path for a hard day.
The hardest thing about early morning punts is when I book the session the night before coz I get so excited I loose sleep.

I used to love my 10am booking on Saturday, 1st session of her day, so clean and fresh (it's ok with FS shop I guess, but in a RnT shop with no shower facilities, it made a huge difference!!) so that she can breasts feed me for most of the session !!

I missed Sophie so much !!

Cheers

:cry: