PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Newtown new posh star Sarah 19 half Aussie and Japanese!

CBD Posh
26-10-2013, 09:32 PM
Sarah 19yo knockout exotic beauty half Aussie half Asian very pretty,petite sizes6 10 D stunning figure to die for! sweet personality, good service!
Starts Sunday!

DDizon
26-10-2013, 11:50 PM
Sarah 19yo knockout exotic beauty half Aussie half Asian very pretty,petite sizes6 10 D stunning figure to die for! sweet personality, good service!
Starts Sunday!

Does she work any other days?

CBD Posh
27-10-2013, 10:35 AM
Does she work any other days?
Yes, sometimes next week, today is her first day, bookings for her are from 11am to 8pm!

Travelmate
27-10-2013, 12:26 PM
where did she work before?

CBD Posh
27-10-2013, 03:15 PM
She is one of the top girls of Mistys.

Travelmate
27-10-2013, 06:14 PM
She is one of the top girls of Mistys.

Thanks for your kind info.

I am sure she will be very very good service,

CBD Posh
27-10-2013, 07:32 PM

Her massage is not the best though, so I would recommend 30 mins sessions.

rooter
29-10-2013, 10:44 AM
Sara is one of the most gorgeous girls I have ever seen; beautiful face and an impossibly perfect body.
Slim size 6 girls just shouldn't have such perfect big natural firm DD cup tits - nature usually doesn't work that way.
Girls like Sara are 1 in a million. And then there's the perfect hips and waist and arse! Pure poetry!
Just off the top of my head the only other girl I can think of with similar proportions and who packs that much woman into such a tiny frame is Love at Ginza.
The service?
Well I guess I have just been spoilt by the supreme service you get from Asian girls.
Sara was very friendly and sweet, and interesting to chat to, so no complaints, but you just can't compare the service you get from Asian girls with Aussie or Caucasian girls.
but like I said, no complaints; she got naked and let me touch her and to see and touch a girl that young and gorgeous and sexy and have her play with your cock - well that was an absolute privilege - I am truly not worthy!
I will definitely see her again; you can't fully appreciate the beauty of the Great Barrier Reef, or a starry night, or the Taj Mahal, or a girl this gorgeous just once!

CBD Posh
29-10-2013, 06:03 PM
Sara is one of the most gorgeous girls I have ever seen; beautiful face and an impossibly perfect body.
Slim size 6 girls just shouldn't have such perfect big natural firm DD cup tits - nature usually doesn't work that way.
Girls like Sara are 1 in a million. And then there's the perfect hips and waist and arse! Pure poetry!
Just off the top of my head the only other girl I can think of with similar proportions and who packs that much woman into such a tiny frame is Love at Ginza.
The service?
Well I guess I have just been spoilt by the supreme service you get from Asian girls.
Sara was very friendly and sweet, and interesting to chat to, so no complaints, but you just can't compare the service you get from Asian girls with Aussie or Caucasian girls.
but like I said, no complaints; she got naked and let me touch her and to see and touch a girl that young and gorgeous and sexy and have her play with your cock - well that was an absolute privilege - I am truly not worthy!
I will definitely see her again; you can't fully appreciate the beauty of the Great Barrier Reef, or a starry night, or the Taj Mahal, or a girl that beautiful just once!
She is a real stunner, I don't think bros should miss out on this one!

AHLUNGOR
29-10-2013, 06:30 PM
She is a real stunner, I don't think bros should miss out on this one!

Hi brother Rooter and brother Posh,

I hate to do this but I have to disagree.

Sarah is a lovely girl, very cute and awesome tits on her tiny frame. But I won't say she is a stunner! She is good looking and that's about it ! But being a Russian Japanese mix, her look is rather unique !

Ginger, yes, she is a stunner and the same can be applied to Crystal and Chloe! But to me, Sarah is like a cute little girl while the other three are stunning women !

May be my taste of woman is different.

But then again, if you guys tell me in your eyes, Sarah is much better looking than Ginger, Crystal and Chloe. I am fine with that too, it's all in the eyes of the beholder !

Just my two cents

Cheers

CBD Posh
30-10-2013, 12:32 PM

Sarah is on today !

CBD Posh
30-10-2013, 01:22 PM
Hi brother Rooter and brother Posh,

I hate to do this but I have to disagree.

Sarah is a lovely girl, very cute and awesome tits on her tiny frame. But I won't say she is a stunner! She is good looking and that's about it ! But being a Russian Japanese mix, her look is rather unique !

Ginger, yes, she is a stunner and the same can be applied to Crystal and Chloe! But to me, Sarah is like a cute little girl while the other three are stunning women !

May be my taste of woman is different.

But then again, if you guys tell me in your eyes, Sarah is much better looking than Ginger, Crystal and Chloe. I am fine with that too, it's all in the eyes of the beholder !

Just my two cents

Cheers
Sarah is quite petite, I guess you prefer taller leggy beauties bro Ahlungor?

genmonk
30-10-2013, 10:47 PM
I won't say Sarah is stunner either. Ginger is a stunner. Sarah is a cute girl with a pair of good size of tits. That is it.

CBD Posh
31-10-2013, 10:32 AM
I won't say Sarah is stunner either. Ginger is a stunner. Sarah is a cute girl with a pair of good size of tits. That is it.
Sarah is young and fresh looking, when she dresses up she is quite beautiful, Ginger is stunning, top face bod and even her attitude is the best of all!

CBD Posh
03-11-2013, 07:30 PM
[QUOTE=rooter;427069]Sara is one of the most gorgeous girls I have ever seen; beautiful face and an impossibly perfect body.
The service?
I will definitely see her again; you can't fully appreciate the beauty of the Great Barrier Reef, or a starry night, or the Taj Mahal, or a girl this gorgeous just once![/QUOTE

Sarah will be on next week from Monday!