PDA

View Full Version : Complaint 533 Willoughby - Unpleasant experience

ryan_goal
27-10-2013, 03:18 PM
Deleted deleted

Punter Poontang
27-10-2013, 04:49 PM
There's been plenty of horror stories about 533 and Angie in particular, but to be fair, I can't think of anywhere that would let you extend to the hour rate AFTER your session like you intended.

Normal process is if you want to extend 30 minutes after your first 30 is done, that you pay the 30 minute rate over again. So you could've been hit up for 2 x $100 .... maybe thinking of it that way you actually saved $50!! :-P

Just kidding, it sucks, but given the unusualness of that situation, my guess is there was a lack of clear communication from both sides. Chin up.

devilangel
30-10-2013, 03:33 PM
Sorry to hear you got ripped bro. This is quite unique situation but as much as I hate this shop I'm afraid you really don't have much in your argument.

Handing mamasan extra money without counting infront of them is like trying to feed a piece of steak to a dog, telling it to only eat half and leave the other half.

Moral of the story is don't feed the dog.

heatseeker
30-10-2013, 03:56 PM
I have never a problem with 533, and I have no affiliations with the place
The place is managed as efficiently as any, trying to please many people at all times in a crowded environment, often with little notice of punter booking changes

I agree with devilangel : pay for what you have booked for, and no more
Dont assume any establishment will respect someone throwing money around in advance
Just because you want to extend your booking without notice, dont think there isnt another punter waiting for Sara, who is top notch by the way
Im going to be cheeky here and suggest the $50 was an aggravation fee charged by the manager

Commiserations, thanks for the cautionary tale, and may your next punt, wherever it is, be a great one ;)