PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Exquisite Massage @ Underwood

Heisenberg
27-10-2013, 10:28 PM
Anyone have recent experience at this place?

I didn't even know it existed until tonight, happen to see some lights while driving on Underwood Rd near GTM and saw sign for massage and flashing Open sign.

I thought that was odd for this time of the evening (about 9) so I did a U-Turn and sure enough, it's a massage joint.

Some older threads on here about it, seem to be extra-friendly which seems obvious given the time of evening it was open. :) but nothing recent?

Anyone been or able to offer any advice?

1/54 Kingston Road, 0732199288.

Andreas
28-10-2013, 07:38 AM
I've been there. You'll leave happy. I've found the girls to be a bit overly money focused which has happened at many shops recently.

Andreas

tikogoh
28-10-2013, 07:53 AM
I've been there. You'll leave happy. I've found the girls to be a bit overly money focused which has happened at many shops recently.

Andreas

Which is also why I'm not going back there. My regular has left the place too. I don't know where she went

Heisenberg
28-10-2013, 02:32 PM
Thanks.

Anyone know rough prices?

darthvader
29-10-2013, 12:33 PM
I didnt even think to check before posting in the after report section 5 minutes ago.

I was there a week ago - full details in after report section.

Will leave happy, massage OK, finish was very good, money focused asked for $50 where most other places are $30.

darthvader
29-10-2013, 12:59 PM
Oops - prices were $60 for 30 mins plus $30 (thought as above had to negotiate, which i do not like doing)

so same price as GTM.