PDA

View Full Version : Exquisite Massage

darthvader
29-10-2013, 12:26 PM
I was in the underwood area and decided i could do with a massage, instead of going to the tried and true GTM i thought i'd give Exquisite a whirl.

Ive never been there before, so i popped upstairs and booked in for a quick 30 minute massage.

Generally whenever ive been to GTM on the past i have always gone for the full hour, but time constraints of late have meant 30 minutes is it.

I was greeted by i would say a mid 30's asian woman who led me to the room, it was the first on the right, and i must say very well decorated. They had some other caper in there (looked like a mini timber spa or something) also some fingernail lights etc. Looked nice and clean, very private and room would have been double the size of GTM1 or 2.

A few minutes went by and she made her way in, the massage was not too bad, just enough oil (which i prefer plenty of oil BUT unless you have a shower afterwards its better when they use it sparingly) she came in with the hot towel in the bucket ready to go.

Now half the reason i tried Exquisite instead of heading straight to GTM is the unknown. Its kind of more exciting not knowing what you are in for. Well she ruined that. 3 minutes into the massage she asks 'you want handjob extras?'. Oh well, the excitment is gone, but at least i know what im in for.

15 odd minutes on the back and time to roll. Now i made it clear at the start i usually visit another massage place in the area but i thought id try here for a change, she asked if it was GTM, so i figured at least she knows what i want and i know how much it will cost etc.

I roll over and she starts negotiating. Now im not the worlds best negotiator, but im sure this is not the time to be spending 3 minutes going back and forth.

She starts at $50.

At that point i nearly told her not to worry about it out of principal. I told her GTM is $30, she goes $40. Anyway, this goes on until we agree on $30 and im slightly disgruntled at being attempted ripped off, but she finished off very very well i must say. It nearly made up for the negatives.

So all in all, i got what i wanted and for the same price as GTM, but it left me wondering why im searching for a better place when GTM seems to have it down to a tea.

Would i go back? Yeah, probably if it was a different girl - but if it went similar again that would be it.

kazuya
30-10-2013, 08:19 PM

PizzaMan
30-10-2013, 09:31 PM
This place is not far from me, so have tried it a few times.
The last time I went was about 5 weeks ago - only had 30 mins to kill so decided to try again.

Massage OK - sorry I cannot remember the girls name. I do know that she had a smoking hot body though.
If anything I would go back for that. All times I have been there the general quality of the girl has been good - if anything better than some of the other places, however massage has been ok, and the end tip has been greater than what you would be expected to tip elsewhere.
In this case, I was asked for $80 - got it down to $40 in the end, but the overall ending experience after the negotiation was not the best.
Will give it another go for sure....Worth a try if you are in the area and want to try another place other than GTM down the road.

Enjoy !

DirtySanchez
31-10-2013, 10:05 AM
I agree. $50 is too steep and I will not tip that much unless it is completely warranted (usually by my favourite girls that are far more adventurous)

If I get offered $50 I say thanks but no thanks and then I use my negotiating line. If she remains at or near $50 I just say no sorry it's ok.

More often than not she will pause and think and then come back with a better offer that I can accept without negotiating. If she doesn't then too bad. I will not pay her top dollar for what will probably be an average finish.

I will not try to hard to negotiate because in my mind the more you do the more the quality will suffer.
Italy not always be the case but it will more often than not and as everyone knows, a grumpy ml does not giveth a good massage.

oilman
31-10-2013, 02:53 PM
My motto is book for the hour $60 . The ML spends 30min on my back (quality massage) then when I roll over she does a quick 10min massage on front then "the question" normally $40 then when that finish shower then leave.

Is that how it should go ? $100 total hj & massage no nude for her no touch for me (perhaps a bum feel). What you think?

DirtySanchez
31-10-2013, 06:52 PM
If I'm paying $40 then I'm copping a T&A feel!

In my opinion no that's not how it should go. $30 at most for stock standard HJ, prefer $20-25.

That's what I will pay. I will pay more if the girl deserves it. But I will not pay top dollar for shit service. I don't think anyone should.

I bet you if brown wallaby is paying $100 he is laying on the table lighting up a cigarette with a huge smirk on his face the sneaky b'stard

funguy
31-10-2013, 11:31 PM
I'm a standard $30 for the norm hj finish. Certainly needs to be something special to earn more. Especially when it's just the quick finish at the end.

If I don't know the girl I like to ask straight up, (in a nice way of course) nothing worse then the stress of waiting to be disappointed... I like to enjoy my massage! Haha

Plus then there is much better chance of the tackle tickle and build up...

Anything more than $30 extra and nope. I hate negotiating so I just say ok, no thanks, just massage.

kazuya
31-10-2013, 11:55 PM

netimages
02-11-2013, 12:36 PM
If I'm paying $40 then I'm copping a T&A feel!

In my opinion no that's not how it should go. $30 at most for stock standard HJ, prefer $20-25.

That's what I will pay. I will pay more if the girl deserves it. But I will not pay top dollar for shit service. I don't think anyone should.

In total agreement with DirtySanchez, and I will only pay those prices as well including pushing for $20-$25, otherwise just not worth it.

Heisenberg
06-01-2014, 03:03 PM
Been hitting this place up since I started boycotting GTM1, I have to say I am really enjoying it.

Entrance is discrete enough, prices the same as GTM (incl extras) but more is on offer which I like.

Rooms are large compared to GTM, good waiting area although I've never had to wait on a walk-in. The girls aren't as pretty as GTM but are willing to do more..

kazuya
06-01-2014, 10:36 PM

harmony
06-01-2014, 10:50 PM
Thanks for the reviews darthvader and kazuya

Exquisite Massage has some nice ladies, no doubt, which is great

Kazuya:
"there was nothing sensual about any of the massage"

I also find a lot of women dont know what a sensual massage is all about, even when they try to do one

And some of the ladies who give the nonsensual massage, probably just need to be given more instruction

But its difficult to give a tutorial when you are lying on your stomach

brownwallaby
07-01-2014, 07:47 AM
But its difficult to give a tutorial when you are lying on your stomach

You can ask her to swap place then give her a proper tutorial. Doesnt have to be long, maximum 10 minutes. It's mutually beneficial

kazuya
07-01-2014, 09:18 PM

Gaijin
08-01-2014, 09:30 AM
Went there last night have to say their service really sucks now... I used to always see either Cici or Grace but Grace has left and Cici is there for money grab n tries to get you in n out ASAP. Last time I booked an hr with Cici was finished in 35minutes... She gives more effort into her massage but her mind is on the money. Otherwise some other girls I've tried there were quite hopeless

darthvader
12-08-2014, 03:02 PM
Well i think i am not only done with this place, but perhaps all the Brisbane (broadly speaking) places.

I dropped in on the wkend for a quick 30 minute massage. Of late all of my experiences have been around GC, so i have rather adapted to the $50 all inclusive 30 minute option.

In i go, $40 for 30, no drama.

Massage was fucking terrible. Not only not good, but actually bad. Then i flip, out comes the question and she insists on another $40, so i oblige.

I then receive the worst HJ i have ever had in my life. Even the chicken choker from HD was better than this thing.

Is it me? Am i too used to the rates and service from GC? Or are these ML's getting lazy / cocky / expensive?

And she had very great difficulty understanding that i originally gave her a $50 note and required the $10 change to go towards the ending - although communication up until that point was not an issue.

Over and out.

texass10in
15-08-2014, 07:45 PM
Have to agree, darth, the Brisbane scene is getting pretty exy for what's on offer. It be different if they offered something the GC didn't (hotter girls, nude-up, finger in the bum, whatever), but they don't. Not too keen to shell out $80-$100 when I can go get a massage and BJ in the same area for around the same by a fully naked chick with a decent rack. The GC has the edge over Brisbane for sure.

gitl
15-08-2014, 07:52 PM
Well i think i am not only done with this place, but perhaps all the Brisbane (broadly speaking) places.
Is it me? Am i too used to the rates and service from GC? Or are these ML's getting lazy

I haven't been there for a while. The quality had already been on the decline for some time when I did. I knew an ML that used to work there once - said most of the girls were lazy and only after as much money as they could get. I agree. I punt elsewhere. In general Bris is more expensive compared to the coast, but not everyone is willing to drive that far all the time...

darthvader
25-09-2014, 05:15 PM
Have to agree, darth, the Brisbane scene is getting pretty exy for what's on offer. It be different if they offered something the GC didn't (hotter girls, nude-up, finger in the bum, whatever), but they don't. Not too keen to shell out $80-$100 when I can go get a massage and BJ in the same area for around the same by a fully naked chick with a decent rack. The GC has the edge over Brisbane for sure.

Hey Tex send me a PM with more details around the BJ on the GC if you can.

cheers.