PDA

View Full Version : General talk Asians and Pubes?

Gpop
30-10-2013, 12:06 AM
Ok I need to know why Asian WLs have pubes??

I know a lot of you on here are Asians , so my questions are this!

Do you, as a punter like the minge and if so why??

As a WL, why do you not get rid of it!! In OZ , I would think 99% of punters would rather the playground to be well trimmed!!

Looking forward to your replies!!

G.

uber
30-10-2013, 01:16 AM
Plenty of Asian WLs are well-trimmed or clean shaven. Which is fine, if you're into that sort of thing.

A few choose to keep their bushes intact, for whatever reason. And that's also fine, if you're into that sort of thing.

hairy1231
30-10-2013, 01:31 AM
Asian tend to have pubes like alot of them...and if shaven for the first they wont regrow to be soft and grow quicker so have to shave often.
Also shaved pussy are not comfortable for most, cause irritation etc. Just something i remebered from my ex complaining
(Wax or laser probably different story)

Most young asian WL didn't get into this industry in mindset to become professional prostitute or stay until 30-40s but rather as temporary job for quick cash. That might be one reason for then to just leave the pubes and not have to deal with uncomfert or shave often

Tk001
30-10-2013, 09:10 AM
It's not only pubes they have I've seen girls with hair under there arms....not full grown but enough strands to turn u off

CunningLinguist
30-10-2013, 09:49 AM
Asians tend to be less hairy than westerners, I don't mind if my asian WL/ML does not shave as there isn't usually that much hair anyway.
I won't let a hairy asian pussy get in the way of some DATY...

AHLUNGOR
30-10-2013, 10:03 AM
Ok I need to know why Asian WLs have pubes??

I know a lot of you on here are Asians , so my questions are this!

Do you, as a punter like the minge and if so why??

As a WL, why do you not get rid of it!! In OZ , I would think 99% of punters would rather the playground to be well trimmed!!

Looking forward to your replies!!

G.

Yeap, most Asians still love the Pubes down there !

Take it or leave it ...................lol

You can always ask your GF or MRS to change the hair style to your liking though.........haha

Cheers

http://31.media.tumblr.com/d11e597375fe8bc9ba7cef47b74e7414/tumblr_mu5bu20gsp1rmxv1to1_1280.jpg

kingwally
30-10-2013, 03:40 PM
I have had some Viet girlfriends over the years and they tell me that in their culture it is bad luck for a man to fuck a "white tiger"...a bare pussy.From my experience the ones with the bare pussies are mostly Thai and Filos.The others like Korean,Chinese,Japanese,Indos,Malays and Viets have mostly hair...some trim it,some do not especially Chinese...they are hairy as Tibetan yaks!.With this in mind I think that asian girls that were born here or brought up here from a young age are much more likely to have bare pussies than recent arrivals.

devilangel
30-10-2013, 04:18 PM
I think among asians, it's more a personal preference.

I am asian and I actually prefer some pubes over bare pussy.

But I really can't stand hairy legs.

CunningLinguist
30-10-2013, 05:54 PM
I think among asians, it's more a peronal preference.

I am asian and I actually prefer some pubes over bare pussy.

But I really can't stand hairy legs.

I don't mind hairy legs on an asian in her 20s as they are usually quite fine and sparse.
But I am not into hairy armpits.

Gpop
30-10-2013, 08:55 PM
I don't mind hairy legs on an asian in her 20s as they are usually quite fine and sparse.
But I am not into hairy armpits.

I'm not into hairy anything except their heads!!

Armpits legs pussy ass!! All need to be clean.

JMO!!

G.

dirtykunt69
30-10-2013, 09:24 PM
The chinese believe shaving pubes will bring bad luck.

Other superstitions like number 8 is lucky and 4 means die.

Hammerhead
31-10-2013, 03:50 PM
I'm not fussed either way ...... so long as it doesn't smell, I'm ok.

B-man
31-10-2013, 07:32 PM
Ummmm, gets stuck in the teeth.

grant
31-10-2013, 09:24 PM
Ummmm, gets stuck in the teeth.

save money on dental floss

action_hunter
02-11-2013, 02:15 PM
I prefer freshly shaven pussy. However have had some great punts with the bushy ones.
For me I comes down to the WL
Attitude adds to the whole experience and bush or no bush normally doesn't.