PDA

View Full Version : General talk farewell from the Wizard

the wizard
30-10-2013, 08:05 PM
Guys just letting you all know as of today I have asked Admin to close my account as I will leave the forum.

I couldn't leave without thanking the following people.
Ahlungor
Wilisno
Sextus
Hoshimooney
Punter poontang
Rooter
Gucci

There are others and I apologise if I have missed you
Thanks for all of you contribtions and inspirations.
I hope that my contribution was appreciated.

Thank you Sophie frm 64
And I cant leave without mentioning one person
A person I have looked on as a friend as well as the best
Operator in Sydney and down right good guy.
Thank you Wilson from Ginza... you know of my gratitude

I maybe back...just dont know..

Have fun guys...

And thanks one and all

For the final time...maybe

The wizard.... .has left the building.....

wilisno
30-10-2013, 08:17 PM
Guys just letting you all know as of today I have asked Admin to close my account as I will leave the forum.

I couldn't leave without thanking the following people.
Ahlungor
Wilisno
Sextus
Hoshimooney
Punter poontang
Rooter
Gucci

There are others and I apologise if I have missed you
Thanks for all of you contribtions and inspirations.
I hope that my contribution was appreciated.

Thank you Sophie frm 64
And I cant leave without mentioning one person
A person I have looked on as a friend as well as the best
Operator in Sydney and down right good guy.
Thank you Wilson from Ginza... you know of my gratitude

I maybe back...just dont know..

Have fun guys...

And thanks one and all

For the final time...maybe

The wizard.... .has left the building.....
But why ??? Found a witch ? ;) ;) ;)

Max Impact
30-10-2013, 08:28 PM
Oh wizard, I know you have the best intentions. I've been there man.

You'll watch this thread as a guest like a bastard. And later you will rejoin.

Maybe we are all wondering why too. Did you fall for a Japanese lady? Will someone be missing from the roster?

rooter
30-10-2013, 08:36 PM
That's a big shock bro!
I won't ask what your reasons are I will just wish you good luck.
You have always been a absolute gentleman on this forum and akways shown the greatest respect for all forum members and of course the girls!
You will be missed!

Punter Poontang
30-10-2013, 09:14 PM
Whoa. :-(

Knew you'd be stepping back a bit wiz, but didn't think you'd leave us altogether. I'd like to reciprocate the thanks, still to this day you've given me the greatest tip / nudge ever via PM, along with copious other tidbits we've shared .... it's been a pleasure, so I can only wish you well and echo what rooter has said so succinctly.

All the very best mate, take care. :-)

Licker
30-10-2013, 09:14 PM
Thanks for the good times Wizard!

Oz(99) will miss you! :love:

Gucci2012
30-10-2013, 09:17 PM
Ok leaving the forum....that's cool but the big question for me is are you leaving punting aswell? ahahaha curious I am, but respect you wishes I will....good luck Wizzy
^_^

Sextus
30-10-2013, 09:17 PM
Wizard, let's hope the rumours of your demise are greatly exaggerated! :cry:

Max Impact
30-10-2013, 09:42 PM
Wizard, let's hope the rumours of your demise are greatly exaggerated! :cry:

Aha, very good Sextus!!!

Eureka
30-10-2013, 10:25 PM
Best wishes and may your wand always be ready to weave it's magic !!
Cheers

Sextus
30-10-2013, 11:07 PM
The Wizard put a clue to this at the very beginning, forseeing this day. The clue was in his user name, which is named after Gandalf the Grey, who, after falling through endless kalpas of eternity, died.

But yea - do we yet have the hope, from his own lips, of this?!

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag116/waveflow/gandalf-the-white2_zps7b0db8c0.jpg (http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/waveflow/media/gandalf-the-white2_zps7b0db8c0.jpg.html)

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag116/waveflow/GandolfWhite_zpse8b32cae.jpg (http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/waveflow/media/GandolfWhite_zpse8b32cae.jpg.html)

Will he come back, bigger, whiter and brighter (and lemon fresh?) It worked once before!

CommanderM
30-10-2013, 11:13 PM
new and improved OMO washing detergent?

or finish dishwashing liquid?

lol

so sorry to hear you leave wizard... its always been a pleasure posting reports and having fun mucking around this forum with you

take care mate!

good luck with your future endeavours cheers

AHLUNGOR
30-10-2013, 11:33 PM
Hi Brother,

You must have your reasons , so all the best.

Whatever you gonna be doing, good lucky and have fun.

May be if you do return one day, you can be called A1 Wizard ?

Lets hope the Wizard will be on the deck one more time!

Cheers

Sextus
31-10-2013, 12:58 AM
May be if you do return one day, you can be called A1 Wizard ?

Lets hope the Wizard will be on the deck one more time!

If The Wizard does come back, this has got to be his new avatar!

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag116/waveflow/GandolfWhite_zpse8b32cae.jpg (http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/waveflow/media/GandolfWhite_zpse8b32cae.jpg.html)

Seriously though, the forum will be much the poorer without his friendly and humourous presence here. It can ill afford to lose a 2,000 poster.

AHLUNGOR
31-10-2013, 01:08 AM
Seriously though, the forum will be much the poorer without his friendly and humourous presence here. It can ill afford to lose a 2,000 poster.

Hi brother Sextus,

Very kind messages there!

Just a thought, what would you say if yours truly here and brother Wilisno and brother Travelmate all decided to follow the wizard down the yellow brick road one day - at the same time ??

Only losing about 32,000 posts all up!

Just wondering !

Cheers

wilisno
31-10-2013, 01:48 AM
Hi brother Sextus,

Very kind messages there!

Just a thought, what would you say if yours truly here and brother Wilisno and brother Travelmate all decided to follow the wizard down the yellow brick road one day - at the same time ??

Only losing about 32,000 posts all up!

Just wondering !

Cheers

Brother Wizard's decision to leave the forum must be a very hard one, definitely not made on a whim, so you hypothetical question never crossed my mind as no one forced me to join the forum, and I won't be following anyone's lead to leave for any reason except my own, and I wouldn't kid myself to think that my post count is so important to the forum !

igloo
31-10-2013, 11:38 AM
Well Wiz, I must say that is a bit if a shock, u were so passionate about all things punting, and no reasonable person could have criticized any action or message u revealed... It's true u will be missed but I guess "that's showbiz"

jellyshots
31-10-2013, 02:43 PM
See ya Wiz, all the best mate!

IExperiment
01-11-2013, 02:17 PM
Have fun with the new venture Wizard and dont come back :)
Or see you back in the forum in a few years time.

Sextus
01-11-2013, 06:53 PM
Ok leaving the forum....that's cool but the big question for me is are you leaving punting as well?

Well, Wizard only ever went to two shops - Ginza and 64. And in his announcement he specifically said goodbye to Wilson and Sophie (at 64.) So I guess that answers the question! However, I doubt very much that he is giving up sex and joining a monastery! Best of luck with things Wizard! :D:D:D

hoshimoony
04-11-2013, 08:04 PM
Wow.... so much has happened whilst I was off the air...

Definitely will miss you wiz, one thing I will never regret about coming on the forum here is about meeting you. Thanks for everything (esp for leading me to Hoshi hehe) and wish you all the best :)

Gucci2012
04-11-2013, 08:51 PM
Wow.... so much has happened whilst I was off the air...

Definitely will miss you wiz, one thing I will never regret about coming on the forum here is about meeting you. Thanks for everything (esp for leading me to Hoshi hehe) and wish you all the best :)

So does that mean you can drop the "co" in your username signature and become the president by default?
^_^

Max Impact
04-11-2013, 09:37 PM
Do you visit the site anonymously now Wizard? You haven't logged in for two days!

Sextus
04-11-2013, 10:39 PM
Do you visit the site anonymously now Wizard?

Max, your question is like a seance ritual. He cannot answer! He has passed over. He seeks to snap the silver cord that binds him to this sphere. But listen carefully and you may hear the shiver of a tambourine, or the tooting of an heavenly trumpet, or feel a cold breeze on your cheek..

Max Impact
04-11-2013, 11:27 PM
Well if Wizard has passed over and he can see Yamada can you tell him to tell Yamada that the concierge at my unit block is getting suspicious.

There haven't been any young Japanese girls turning up at all hours who can't work the intercom.