PDA

View Full Version : Bondi Junction Shop (FS/Massage) - Opening soon!

mysterylovers
31-10-2013, 05:18 PM
Gentlemen,

SEE BELOW FOR PICTURES!!3!

Thought I'd let you guys in on the act.

Our licensed premise:

Mystery Lovers
Suite 2, 6A Gray St
Bondi Junction
11am-Midnight everyday

Email: mysterylovers2000@gmail.com
M: 0466099489
QQ: 2773186929
Wechat: mysterylovers

...will be officially opening in mid-November after we finish the final superficial touches to the joint...

A bit about us...
We are a fairly large establishment and have ample massage and full service rooms. We have girls for both types of service. Excellent location with 2 hours free parking next door at Bondi Junction Westfield. Don't fret about the location, our entrance is very discreet in a quiet lane - Come upstairs and turn left is our shop (on the right hand side are other businesses - which i have yet to see anyone visit...so if anyone sees you walking up, tell them you're coming up to talk to the clothing alteration people down the hall :shout: )

There will be a discount for everyone till at least December. The owners are fairly frequent punters themselves and the couple of girls that will be present at the shop for now are Asian and to our liking (owners' benefits. ha!). Definitely very edible. We will be rostering a bigger range of girl types as we go along to cater for different tastes.

I will put in some pricing details later today and please keep an eye out for our promotions. We have a number of very exciting never-done-before ideas...and some of the usual stuff...that we will be doing once we officially open.

Feel feel to give me any feedback or ideas and I'll see what I can do :cool2:

Pricing:

Full Service
30mins tba
45mins tba
60mins tba

Massage (all inclusive)
30mins tba
45mins tba
60mins tba

Travelmate
31-10-2013, 05:21 PM
Great!... please share more information about girls and price!!

goldengun
31-10-2013, 06:50 PM
tell us more about the "very exciting never-done-before ideas"

AHLUNGOR
31-10-2013, 07:34 PM
This is Misty's old place before she moved to 377 Riley.

It's a fairly large premises and even with the old fittings, it's a pretty decent venue. Surely all the useful mirrors are still there.

It used to be fairly liberal between nude b2b / all extras go !!

But it always get very expensive when you are paying the already pricy massage fees then add the extras for FS and/or CBJ on top.

May be they can set the FS price and the nude b2b price from the start to offer more consistency in services and fixed pricing .

As I don't go FS in these kind of shops, I may only go b2b if they have the right MLs.

Good luck to them!

I only have one question for the owner: do your massage tables have two holes or only one hole ??

Cheers

mysterylovers
31-10-2013, 09:58 PM
there will be separate set pricing for nude massages and full service. customers will be taken to a massage or full service room depending on what they select. We are trying to keep pricing as transparent as possible.

of cos, if a punter asks for a massage and later wants full service with the lady, that'll be up to them to negotiate themselves. we don't necessarily condone or r3commend this practice though.

jj12345
31-10-2013, 10:16 PM
Me to be very interested also. Please can have more info on price and services and desription of girls?

rainjy
31-10-2013, 11:19 PM
Might come to check it out tommorow
Kindly show girls pict or list and price would be great

Cant wait

AHLUNGOR
31-10-2013, 11:22 PM
I still like to know if your massage tables have two holes or just the one ??

mysterylovers
01-11-2013, 10:20 AM
I still like to know if your massage tables have two holes or just the one ??

One hole!

We considered the two hole tables but decided against it in the end. Maybe we will consider it again if there is alot of demand.

mysterylovers
01-11-2013, 10:23 AM
This is Misty's old place before she moved to 377 Riley.

It's a fairly large premises and even with the old fittings, it's a pretty decent venue. Surely all the useful mirrors are still there.

Cheers

Forgot to mention, yes the mirrors are still here. Almost every room has ample mirrors on the ceilings and walls.

It would've been an awful waste to get of rid them!

AHLUNGOR
01-11-2013, 10:33 AM
Forgot to mention, yes the mirrors are still here. Almost every room has ample mirrors on the ceilings and walls.

It would've been an awful waste to get of rid them!

Yeap, always loved to watch myself in the mirrors ................. but that was many many years ago - now I only watch the girls.............lol

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
01-11-2013, 10:41 AM
One hole!

We considered the two hole tables but decided against it in the end. Maybe we will consider it again if there is alot of demand.

Thanks for the reply brother,

It's a pity, they make a huge difference for the RnT !!

You have tried them both right ??

Just give you one example:

Misty herself used to do this to me @ At Michelles in 501/29 Newland St:

I was laying face down, I was rock hard, but very comfortable because my cock has freedom through the middle HOLE !

Misty was laying underneath the table in the 69 position. her legs spread wide open so that I can see her pussy and lips and everything when I looked down through the head hole.

She would then jerked me off with one hand and the other hand playing with herself !!

You can't do that with a one hole table !!

Just my 1 cent

Cheers

:smile::cool2:

ps. since I started, I might as well give you one more play:

It's a double massage:

One busty girl was body sliding my back up the top, another ML was sucking me (CBJ) from below !! It's all through the middle HOLE, It was wild !! but it was great, I just didn't have the money to try that too often...............lol

:love:

mysterylovers
01-11-2013, 04:11 PM
As requested, here are some pictures of two of our girls today.

BiBi - Plantinum Service (white bra) and Sasa - Young & Innocent (Black dress)

These are untouched pictures taking with a mere phone camera. What you see is what you're going to get! We are not gonna show you a picture of a Japanese AV star and give you our aunties instead!

http://i42.tinypic.com/2u96emb.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/23j0dmx.jpg

mysterylovers
01-11-2013, 04:19 PM
....long story about two holed massage table from AHLUNGOR...

:love:

You are a natural salesman.

I'll tell you what.

When we eventually replace the massage tables from wear and tear, we will aim for a 2 holed massage table. I'll put a little sign on the massage table or on the wall and put something along the lines of "this two hole table comes courtesy of AHLUNGOR"

...and if you ever come and see a massage table with two holes and don't see such a sign, show us this particular message again and I'll do a little deal for you.

Brothers if you want to see this happen, you know what to do! :slobber:

We are open till 12!

GreenL
01-11-2013, 05:33 PM
Those photos look real yummy!! What's the platinum service anyway and what are the rates? Cheers

mysterylovers
01-11-2013, 05:45 PM
Those photos look real yummy!! What's the platinum service anyway and what are the rates? Cheers

her service is amazing. actually the owner is gonna book her tonight as well!!

and rates are in the first post
from $130 for 30mins onwards!

CunningLinguist
01-11-2013, 08:51 PM
One hole!

Add my vote for two holes!
Also the one with the sliding tray underneath to take a girl is good :)

mysterylovers
01-11-2013, 09:11 PM
Add my vote for two holes!
Also the one with the sliding tray underneath to take a girl is good :)

noted thanks for the input!

bros please come down and show some support :)

here's our reception!http://i40.tinypic.com/2lcr9d2.png

Tk001
02-11-2013, 07:34 AM
Prices a tad steep....either hot Asians (better than west) or location?

mysterylovers
02-11-2013, 10:19 AM
Yes brothers!
Thanks for all the feedback from both staff and customers.

Expect some new updates from us later today!

mysterylovers
02-11-2013, 03:08 PM
brothers thanks for everyone who visited yesterday and provided us with your valuable feedback!! we had alot of fun meeting with everyone and hearing your comments.

soft opening is now over whilst we put into action what some of u guys suggested!! we will finish up readying the shop and relaunch again soon!

get ready for some even more attractive pricing!