PDA

View Full Version : Post your worst rip off story

gpeck80
02-11-2013, 01:41 PM
You dont have to mention names or shops, just the story will do. Up to you either way.

gpeck80
02-11-2013, 01:41 PM
Could be a ML or WL story, private or professional. Your choice !

brownwallaby
02-11-2013, 03:51 PM
Recently visited a shop for the first time. An absolute hottie was looking after me. I only had $25 for extra n paid her upfront. Its dfk and access all areas. Later she said I should've given her at least $70, and that next time I should bring more money. She must have felt ripped off

justalittleboy
02-11-2013, 04:13 PM
Made the mistake of not asking price when i rang. got there and was slugged $200 for 1 hr (r&t). had seen good reviews on here so paid up. getting massage and thought it was very repetitive. turned around caught her watching the cricket on tv (three times) !! asked her if she did that with all clients - she asked if i had a problem with that - i said of course. she said i wasn't watching her (laying on my stomach), i said i was paying for her to give me attention not the other way round. all in all probly my worst one.

DV8AUS
02-11-2013, 07:06 PM
Recently visited a shop for the first time. An absolute hottie was looking after me. I only had $25 for extra n paid her upfront. Its dfk and access all areas. Later she said I should've given her at least $70, and that next time I should bring more money. She must have felt ripped off

:startle::startle::startle:

Ha Ha, I'm sure you went straight onto her shit list

brownwallaby
02-11-2013, 07:10 PM
:startle::startle::startle:

Ha Ha, I'm sure you went straight onto her shit list
well, she just texted me letting me know of her roster next week. Maybe she plans to get even .....

DV8AUS
02-11-2013, 07:13 PM
well, she just texted me letting me know of her roster next week. Maybe she plans to get even .....

Just remember to go to the ATM first, so you can balance the ledger. :startle::startle::startle:

CunningLinguist
03-11-2013, 12:40 AM
My worst ripoff story goes like this ... (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?18911-Biggest-swindle-or-ripoff)

tikogoh
03-11-2013, 02:48 AM
Mine was at Sunshy Massage. Got the soapy massage but no happy ending! The fat lady stroked my dick and left it there. When she stroked my dick, she was looking up at the ceiling. That was my 1st massage place in Brisbane since my return after a period of absence and I'm not returning there ever!

oilman
03-11-2013, 06:04 PM
I was 20yrs old it was 1997 & like many young aussies & kiwis I was in London having a ball!. I had a job labouring carrying plasterboard to the tradesmen on each floor of a high rise, I worked hard, made sure none of the tradesmen had to do anything but there job, Thb tradesmen noticed this and gave me cash incentives. We finished the interior of the new finansual district building near Liverpool st station well ahead of time, as I walked out to clock off that day there was one of the suits waiting in the hall way, I new I was in for a few ££ and hadnt seen him for 6mths so I thought it might be big!. As I clocked out he patted me on the back "Good work ____ we had 3 guys doing your job when you arrived, you saved us alot of money" bang, slaps a wod of the queens best into my palm, about £3000!!! (back then thats about $7500AU) wow!! I thought thats about 5x what they normaly give me. Had to roll it all up and stick it im my pocket beause it wouldnt fit im my wallet.

Now back then 1997 mobiles were a rich mans thing & the internet was there but no where near as many people had it like now, so most my punting was done from magazines or the paper & being young I kept my massage parlor antics to myself as most young blokes do or did back then. Prior to getting the £3000 bonus I had read about this place Soho in the paper, it was a good spot to find massage parlors, so I read...

I walked out of work with the £3000 in my pocket & thought I could catch the tube back to Earls Court where I was living in a hostel or go straight to Soho for a massage, ummm yip Soho for a massage LOL. So I catch the tube to Picidilly Circus & ask directions to Soho & making my way there. As I get deeper into Soho I look around and the place looks really old, cobble stone roads & old dimly lit buildings, pretty much what London looked like 100s of years ago when they used to through shit out the windows(Probarly why my ancesters left). I keep walking and a few geezers & yardies walk past me, give me a look / size me up a little. At this point I start to think about the money in my pocket but , "im no push over" I say to myself & i wasnt back then id had a few amature boxing fights & also 3 - 4 years Karate trainning (got to brown belt) so I kept walking around... I come round a corner, jack pot! 3 or so massage parlors in one block, I pick the one to my liking & walk down the stairs to reception where I was met by this hot as blonde english ML, I book her for the hour for £30!! She walks me down the hall way and tells me to wait in this room while they change the towels on the table. Im sitting in this room & theres this menu for massage & price for FS, BJ, HJ, etc... Theres small print on the menu saying the least amount a booking will cost is £400!!! My guts just drop!! My arse puckers like a hamsters nose for a second or two, fuck, im going to get rolled !!!!! Then click the door opens in she walks, she had done thus scam 1000 times b4 I tried to bluff telling her I just remembered I had to go, them claimed I had not read the menu on the table. She turned a lil mean & asked me for my wallet, me noing there was nothing in there I gave it to her, nothing in there she got more pissed off she grabbed for my pocket, I moved back with a big FUCK OFF:shout: she backed out of the room once my composure changed I ran for the gap only to be bloked by this big fat prick who grabbed me by the shirt, I new I was in terrable trouble at this point but from my previous fighting experiance I new not to let my fear travel south to my arse, instead I derected it north to my head and got really fuckn angry!!. The fat prick copped it all, a flurry of brutel full pwered punches that drove him against the wall followed by some hay maker elbows then I bit him on the cheek & kneed him as he went down, then his help arrived 3 guys took to me, I just couvered up as they layed into me again & again, every thing was in slow motion at this point and my short lived life at that point flashed passed me & I saw the fases of the people I loved. All I remember in the end was the fat prick hanging over me choking me out, I saw the dammage I had done to him & it gave me some sort of satisfaction as my lights went out... Then as quick as a blink I was on the cobble stone road out the front, my face felt like an over ripe watermelon & I had urinated myself. A got my self up, nothing seemed broken, not on my body, my nose was done (not the first time) and I couldnt see out of one eye. I made my way back to Picidilly Circus, a wonderful youd lady helped me to the police station where they put towels on my face and took me to the hospital where I told the police what had happened.Mysteriously the bobbys (london cops) showed up at the hostel with £1000 of my £3000.

Years later I was talking to a guy in a pub about it, he said it was a clip joint, clip joint meaning the clip of a punters wings so he cant fly anymore. Illegal prostitution had become a massive problem in london back in royal times, he said. He said thats how they control it if it gets to bad, they hit the punters with clip joints, open a few round town he reckons enough to slow the $$ down... I never saw theguy again but always remembered the story...

Still flying, Oilman.

CunningLinguist
03-11-2013, 08:43 PM
Ohh, that must have hurt!
I think the loophole allowing them to operate in London has been closed now. See here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clip_joint)

daveweelan82
03-11-2013, 09:09 PM
I've actually heard about these places from an old guy I used to work with I thought what he was saying was made up. I tell you mate I enjoyed reading your post and I'm really glad to see your ok and still flying thanks for sharing.

oilman
03-11-2013, 09:40 PM
Ohh, that must have hurt!
I think the loophole allowing them to operate in London has been closed now. See here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clip_joint)

I've actually heard about these places from an old guy I used to work with I thought what he was saying was made up. I tell you mate I enjoyed reading your post and I'm really glad to see your ok and still flying thanks for sharing.

My body ached for weeks after & had to borrow money because I was afraid to leave the backpackers, booked a flight & returned to Oz. Glad to see there closed, never really new who was behind the clip joints, just things I heard.

Never had a problem since,I only punt in Australia & N.Z. Never been to Asia but been to all english speaking countrys & stayed well away when in the United States etc... Were lucky down this part of the world.

BrainSex
04-11-2013, 07:50 AM
I did a trip into SOHO in 1995 in between a business meeting. It must have been mid-morning. Went downstairs into a joint and was shown the menu. I was the only customer. I was expecting to sit and have a $10 drink and watch some dancing. Instead the menu had the 100 pound and up drinks. The girl did a 2 minutes dance, then they asked me to leave.

Other rip offs have been my first *and last ) time in a Kings Cross strip club. paid $120 on credit card (plus 20% service fee) for a head job which lasted bout 2 minutes. I was young!

oilman
04-11-2013, 09:39 AM
I did a trip into SOHO in 1995 in between a business meeting. It must have been mid-morning. Went downstairs into a joint and was shown the menu. I was the only customer. I was expecting to sit and have a $10 drink and watch some dancing. Instead the menu had the 100 pound and up drinks. The girl did a 2 minutes dance, then they asked me to leave.

Other rip offs have been my first *and last ) time in a Kings Cross strip club. paid $120 on credit card (plus 20% service fee) for a head job which lasted bout 2 minutes. I was young!

Yip, thats Soho, yet all the mags in U.K reconmend the place back then. Its only word of mouth that told the real truth about the place but also heard good storys as well. Perhaps it may of been fun if your into Russian Roulette or something lol.

Long small stairways & no visable exit turn on alarm bells. Also plases that are heavely fortified (lockup iron bars over front doors and window) sound alarm bells. The best sence is your gut, if its a gut feeling something aint right then listen to it as its a primal sence that we have been refining since the dawn of time.

I went to the Cross years ago, was on a surf trip with a mate. We got the $30 to get in but its really free from the big islander bouncers but it wasnt cornered alone in a room. We opted to not go in, im pretty sure they just thought " if they silly enough to pay that..."

ooshka
04-11-2013, 12:10 PM
Yep been in that situation too Oilman, back in 2005. The clips are still around.

Pretty much a similar story bar the ending, luckily my Ju Jitsu training came flooding back to my advantage.

Did not lose my money but could feel eyes on me where ever I walked after that, may have something to do with the cut above my eye oozing blood and the flap of skin in the breeze.

Good you got out of it as you did, so others have been much less fortunate after a tangle in a clip.

oilman
04-11-2013, 05:06 PM
Yep been in that situation too Oilman, back in 2005. The clips are still around.

Pretty much a similar story bar the ending, luckily my Ju Jitsu training came flooding back to my advantage.

Did not lose my money but could feel eyes on me where ever I walked after that, may have something to do with the cut above my eye oozing blood and the flap of skin in the breeze.

Good you got out of it as you did, so others have been much less fortunate after a tangle in a clip.

I should of just handed over the cash but it was all I had, this loin aint giving up his food :anger:

Yeah, I flew back to Oz with my tale between my legs but I garantee every time that clip joint heard an Australian accent at the top of the stairs things would of got a little "tense" LOL!!.:cool2:

oilman
04-11-2013, 05:18 PM
Welcome all with love & open arms
Treat all equal with respect

Um yip... im slighty mad:surprise:

DV8AUS
04-11-2013, 07:30 PM
Never let the truth get in the way of a good yarn

tikogoh
04-11-2013, 08:31 PM
My body ached for weeks after & had to borrow money because I was afraid to leave the backpackers, booked a flight & returned to Oz. Glad to see there closed, never really new who was behind the clip joints, just things I heard.

Never had a problem since,I only punt in Australia & N.Z. Never been to Asia but been to all english speaking countrys & stayed well away when in the United States etc... Were lucky down this part of the world.

Lucky? You don't know what you're missing in South East Asia? :slobber:

Coming here, I feel like I'm getting ripped off, but I can't complain because I've made my decision to move here and settle down.

oilman
05-11-2013, 12:57 PM
Lucky? You don't know what you're missing in South East Asia? :slobber:

Coming here, I feel like I'm getting ripped off, but I can't complain because I've made my decision to move here and settle down.

I presume you mean getting ripped as in what your paying for ML's? I think its more the cost of living these days, no one has as much disposable income as they used to. 5yrs ago I had $100 more each week than now, power, car rego & fuel have gone up so much & my pays stayed the same. Were getting over taxed in all aspects, why you may ask? Boat People 45000 a year for 5 - 10yrs, they got nothing when they arrive we put em up, roof over there head, takes a good year or more b4 they become productive or have kids on centrelink... theres only 30000000 people here not enough $$ to sustain the good life and mass immergration. Good life going...

oilman
05-11-2013, 03:02 PM
Just to clear things up on my comments above,, most people who come here are great for the place, Chinease, Japs & almost all asians are hard working and respectful people. Its a great thing that we have so much to offer each other & feed & grow off each otheres resourses...

Oh yeah this a massage site, shit!! Ive missed the cup while writing this!!! Gggggg giddy up!!!!!!!

myron
05-11-2013, 06:44 PM
Mine was at Sunshy Massage. Got the soapy massage but no happy ending! The fat lady stroked my dick and left it there. When she stroked my dick, she was looking up at the ceiling. That was my 1st massage place in Brisbane since my return after a period of absence and I'm not returning there ever!

hey, this place still survive??

gpeck80
06-11-2013, 02:48 AM
We dont get 45000 boat people a year. What a laugh. If people dont get genuine refugee ststus they get nothing while theg await processing. The real reason why everday aussies are suffering is becsuse of fat cunts, opps fst csts, like gina rhineheart, biggest bludger in the country. Did nothing but inherit it, which was stolen from the original inhabitants.

tikogoh
06-11-2013, 08:01 AM
hey, this place still survive??

I think so. The sign is still up there, at least since the last time I drove past Garden City few weeks ago.....

tikogoh
06-11-2013, 08:04 AM
I presume you mean getting ripped as in what your paying for ML's? I think its more the cost of living these days, no one has as much disposable income as they used to. 5yrs ago I had $100 more each week than now, power, car rego & fuel have gone up so much & my pays stayed the same. Were getting over taxed in all aspects, why you may ask? Boat People 45000 a year for 5 - 10yrs, they got nothing when they arrive we put em up, roof over there head, takes a good year or more b4 they become productive or have kids on centrelink... theres only 30000000 people here not enough $$ to sustain the good life and mass immergration. Good life going...

I thought because the higher ups got more greedy and charging more to line up their pockets. Even boat people got to spend and pump money back to the economy via rent, food, petrol and entertainment.

gitl
06-11-2013, 08:28 AM
We dont get 45000 boat people a year. What a laugh.

True. We actually get more than that who arrive by plane. Can we start turning back the planes instead? :P

gina rhineheart, biggest bludger in the country. Did nothing but inherit it, which was stolen from the original inhabitants.

Gina Rinehart took inheritance and control over Lang Hancock's fortune and multiplied it many, many times over. I don't really begrudge her that fact. It's more that the uber rich individuals and companies that have made their fortune tend to leave everyone else screwed. Our tax system, for example, is meant to make it equitable - the more you earn, the more tax you pay and vice versa. Kerry Packer once boasted he paid less than 4 cents in a dollar in tax. Google's Australian arm paid just $74,000 in tax in 2011 despite estimates of its revenue from Australian ads reaching $2 billion. Imagine if they actually paid their fair share.

... ahem sorry, more politics in an Aus99 forum :(
I'll stop now.

oilman
06-11-2013, 09:44 AM
We dont get 45000 boat people a year. What a laugh. If people dont get genuine refugee ststus they get nothing while theg await processing. The real reason why everday aussies are suffering is becsuse of fat cunts, opps fst csts, like gina rhineheart, biggest bludger in the country. Did nothing but inherit it, which was stolen from the original inhabitants.

I thought because the higher ups got more greedy and charging more to line up their pockets. Even boat people got to spend and pump money back to the economy via rent, food, petrol and entertainment.

True. We actually get more than that who arrive by plane. Can we start turning back the planes instead? :P

Gina Rinehart took inheritance and control over Lang Hancock's fortune and multiplied it many, many times over. I don't really begrudge her that fact. It's more that the uber rich individuals and companies that have made their fortune tend to leave everyone else screwed. Our tax system, for example, is meant to make it equitable - the more you earn, the more tax you pay and vice versa. Kerry Packer once boasted he paid less than 4 cents in a dollar in tax. Google's Australian arm paid just $74,000 in tax in 2011 despite estimates of its revenue from Australian ads reaching $2 billion. Imagine if they actually paid their fair share.

I'll stop now.

No, no, no!! Your all looking at it the wrong way!

Us Poor people trying to blame the rich & wealthy, poor & average is the majority, rich & wealthy is by far the minority!!!. Its basic math, combine the rich & wealthy money people together & it adds up to jack shit (not much). Combine the poor & average joe blow (anyone) money & assets together and it adds up to a fuck fortune!!! Chuck everyones super into that & its a global changing ammount (supers what kept us out of gfc) of epic fuck $$ proportion!!.

Im against the taking of indiginous land & feel how the crown did the deeds was unfair (abbo gets top 10cm of land, Australia gets the next 30ft down & the rest below that goes to the crowm/England) When iAustralia was founded it wasnt Australians, they didnt exzist yet it was an englishman, irishmen, scottsman, wealsh, chinamen & the convicts... we didnt become Australians for another 100yrs when we took on all the traits of the people I mentioned. This is our land, it must stay the same / we drew here you flew here / nothing must change attitude comes from abbo dreamtime & its flowed into the culture and is part of Australianism. Its a big fuck country bloke, u got The Alice & surrounds (the size of europe).

By by...oilman

justalittleboy
07-11-2013, 11:31 AM
No, no, no!! Your all looking at it the wrong way!

Us Poor people trying to blame the rich & wealthy, poor & average is the majority, rich & wealthy is by far the minority!!!. Its basic math, combine the rich & wealthy money people together & it adds up to jack shit (not much). Combine the poor & average joe blow (anyone) money & assets together and it adds up to a fuck fortune!!! Chuck everyones super into that & its a global changing ammount (supers what kept us out of gfc) of epic fuck $$ proportion!!.

Im against the taking of indiginous land & feel how the crown did the deeds was unfair (abbo gets top 10cm of land, Australia gets the next 30ft down & the rest below that goes to the crowm/England) When iAustralia was founded it wasnt Australians, they didnt exzist yet it was an englishman, irishmen, scottsman, wealsh, chinamen & the convicts... we didnt become Australians for another 100yrs when we took on all the traits of the people I mentioned. This is our land, it must stay the same / we drew here you flew here / nothing must change attitude comes from abbo dreamtime & its flowed into the culture and is part of Australianism. Its a big fuck country bloke, u got The Alice & surrounds (the size of europe).

By by...oilman

Oilman having written so much for which you have so little fact i just have to reply.

Going by median wealth per adult, australia is the world's richest country (Credit Suisse world wealth report)

The richest 20% of people have 61% of Australia's wealth (Emperica Research for the ATO)

Of the boat people who arrive in australia, about 84% are found to be legitimate refugees. Of Iraqis 97% were found to be eligible, and from Afghanistan, 93% were found to be eligible. Britain hosts one refugee for every 530 British people. Australia hosts one refugee for ever 1,583 Australians. (Edmund Rice Centre for Justice and Community Education)

In the USA unauthorised immigrants (refugees) have boosted the US economy by $800 billion per year (UCLA).

I wouldn't normally see political/economic discussions in this site as these discussions should be elsewhere. however, when i see statements based on "i think it therefore it must be true" such statements should be challenged. now can we just get back to topics that should be on this site.

BrainSex
07-11-2013, 12:06 PM
such statements should be challenged. now can we just get back to topics that should be on this site.

Thank you justalittleboy. We really are so lucky in this country.

oilman
07-11-2013, 12:50 PM
Thanks justalittleboy for all the "stats with names" im sure everthing at the ato is 100persent true & correct, infact im sure they got your name tallying each hand job you get just incase the ML's dont declear it...

Look - Its about keeping Australia, Australia!! Its about noing what you have done in your life/not having a number to your name...

Indonesions have Indonesia, indians have india, Africans have Africa, Aribs have the middle east... What do europeans have ??? We welcome all, Europe and the west are a mix of everyone, is Australia to much to ask for??. Yet me saying that is racist because im white, saying a white man is racist is like thinking all black people steel, its wrong!! Can anyone but an Indonesian by a house in Indonesia? No!! Yet they critasise us for how we treat boat people, wrong!!!.

Australia be longs to the Abbos & Australians, your welcome here but become australian or fuck off!!, thats my point!!!

justalittleboy
07-11-2013, 01:12 PM
Thanks justalittleboy for all the "stats with names" im sure everthing at the ato is 100persent true & correct, infact im sure they got your name tallying each hand job you get just incase the ML's dont declear it...

Look - Its about keeping Australia, Australia!! Its about noing what you have done in your life/not having a number to your name...

Indonesions have Indonesia, indians have india, Africans have Africa, Aribs have the middle east... What do europeans have ??? We welcome all, Europe and the west are a mix of everyone, is Australia to much to ask for??. Yet me saying that is racist because im white, saying a white man is racist is like thinking all black people steel, its wrong!! Can anyone but an Indonesian by a house in Indonesia? No!! Yet they critasise us for how we treat boat people, wrong!!!.

Australia be longs to the Abbos & Australians, your welcome here but become australian or fuck off!!, thats my point!!!

Just another racist rant from someone ill-informed and who can't spell. they say ignorance is bliss poor oilman must be ecstatic. as before no facts just ill considered raving. go on some other site to vent your bile.

brownwallaby
07-11-2013, 01:39 PM
I think calling our native brothers 'abbo' or 'abo' is not politically or culturally correct

samdv
07-11-2013, 01:56 PM
I thought non indonesians CAN buy a house in indonesia, one of my friends bought one :D :P

DV8AUS
07-11-2013, 04:48 PM
Seriously guys, WTF, start another thread if you want to talk crap.

This thread should be changed to worst post ever. :fire::fire::fire:

oilman
07-11-2013, 06:48 PM
Just another racist rant from someone ill-informed and who can't spell. they say ignorance is bliss poor oilman must be ecstatic. as before no facts just ill considered raving. go on some other site to vent your bile.

I think calling our native brothers 'abbo' or 'abo' is not politically or culturally correct

I thought non indonesians CAN buy a house in indonesia, one of my friends bought one :D :P

1. Its not about race its about taking on the culture of where you decide to live.
2. Of you dont like the word Abbo then use black bugga. Proves how many black bugga's you have known in your life if your not confident saying that.
3. You can only lease in Indonesia, unless your Indonesian.
4. DV8AUS Perhaps your right, lets talk about foreign women touching our cocks for money...lol!

Love you all Oilman.

brownwallaby
07-11-2013, 07:04 PM
Some workers in the team that I supervise are indigenous Oz and I know their families as well. And of course they're all decent people

gantzx
07-11-2013, 08:54 PM
Seriously guys? I thought this topic was about rip off stories, not lets bitch about immigration. Talk about dropping the ball, if you guys wanna talk about it, do it in a different thread, it's not that hard making a new one.

gitl
07-11-2013, 10:57 PM
if you guys wanna talk about it, do it in a different thread, it's not that hard making a new one.

Seconded. Or Third? I'm guilty too and I apologise, this thread has gone way off topic.

tikogoh
08-11-2013, 07:44 AM

I'll stop now.

That's because Kerry paid accountants to find loopholes in the system so he can pay less tax. I wish I can do the same, so that I can save and maybe be adventurous for more puns

My only Private Lady rip off

About 11 years ago, I went to a private lady in Mount Gravatt for massage. She looked her age but she was FAT! Massage was so so, but her rotund body and cheesy smile was such a put off, I regretted going to her. Since then, no more private ladies for me, especially when I didn't have this forum at that time to tell me who is advertised as is and who is a rip off trying to make themselves look good. I think she has kids because when I spoke to her on the phone, I can hear a baby crying in the background. That should have been a sign for me not to go

oilman
09-11-2013, 02:13 PM
I had just turned 18, a mates olds had gone away so we were all over his place pissing it up. Thought we would get a stripper so we rang Toneys in the valley, we had never been there & the advert looked high class :cool2: Waited hours & nothing, we all passed out. About 4am all we here is bang, bang on the front door, my mates send me to open it because I may have been the main influence on this event. Door opens theres this very large bearded biker "you order a stripper cunt" he says, I of course say yip, then out she pops she must of been mid 50's jinned up with fag hanging out of her mouth in in theycome", whos special ooccasion "the bike says? Everyone points to me!. Next thing you no im on the floor no shirt shes got shaving cream on me trying to get my jeans off to root me, everyones in tears loughing including the biker. It was horrable!!.

That was years ago, im not sure if Tonys is still going even. Fuck it was funny(loughing at myself)
Oilman.

wtfboy1234
09-11-2013, 02:20 PM
Most of the time in these situations we think with our dicks, especially with outcalls. Too late to regret.

ecchi.gaijin
09-11-2013, 03:14 PM
I had just turned 18, a mates olds had gone away so we were all over his place pissing it up. Thought we would get a stripper so we rang Toneys in the valley, we had never been there & the advert looked high class :cool2: Waited hours & nothing, we all passed out. About 4am all we here is bang, bang on the front door, my mates send me to open it because I may have been the main influence on this event. Door opens theres this very large bearded biker "you order a stripper cunt" he says, I of course say yip, then out she pops she must of been mid 50's jinned up with fag hanging out of her mouth in in theycome", whos special ooccasion "the bike says? Everyone points to me!. Next thing you no im on the floor no shirt shes got shaving cream on me trying to get my jeans off to root me, everyones in tears loughing including the biker. It was horrable!!.

That was years ago, im not sure if Tonys is still going even. Fuck it was funny(loughing at myself)
Oilman.

I think Tony's is still there (or another in the same place). Tony's always had the reputation of being a dive, the 50 year old might have been their A-lister.

ecchi.gaijin
15-11-2013, 12:59 AM
Wanted to screen some WLs so sent a text message to a "japanese" girl asking for a 30 min half session after work. No reply, so I send a similar message to a "french/japanese" girl. A few mintes later I get a reply from a different number to both the messages i sent (probably not a good sign). I don't know which one it was (maybe they were both the same girl) but I rock up at her door and it seems when they say French/Japanese what they really mean is Thai. And when they say 22 years old, they really mean (at least) 32 years old. And when I ask for a half session what I really meant was charge me for FS.

Ok so I explain to her (her English isn't very good) that I only wanted a massage, so she returns $20 from the $120 (even though her ad says $90). I lay down and she gets on the bed and starts pounding at my back like she is washing laundry on a rock. I can see this isn't going to be good , she isn't too bad looking so I thought what the hell and gave her back the $20. If I thought the "massage" was bad, she starts sucking me off so hard I thought I was going to lose the end off my knob. So when you combine bad technique, older than I wanted and Thais don't really do it for me, you get 15 minutes of her trying in vain to get me hard. Eventually she gives up and decides to just wank me off with a shit load of oil. Somehow I get one off and get the feck out of there wondering why I didn't just go to Angie's instead, for the same price I could have gotten a duo!!

heatseeker
15-11-2013, 01:08 AM
Gosh. Parlours in every which way beats that my friend
Work with your brothers in this community
Heatseeker hopes that this dud punt is your last
Dud punts are heatseekers kryptonite

TRD Aurion
19-01-2014, 06:24 AM
texted a private ML. Her photos were genuine and very pretty and reasonably priced but her replies were in broken english. Made an appointment with her for 1.5 hrs since I had a big night out with my mates the previous night and I needed a real good massage. I rocked up for the appointment and the door opened. It was dark inside but with a few lamps on in the room it made the tempo very relaxing and warming. I was greeted by the woman I saw in the photos and this time she was in full black lingerie and stocking. I thought to myself wow this isgreat, I am so lucky not knowing this visit would actually haunt me for a weeks and I aint kidding, I really got put off for a couple of weeks.
As I was lead into the room she helped me take my shoes off and clothes. At this point we haven't said anything to each other. All she did since letting me into her apartment was smile and giggle. I found this very and cute didn't find it unusual. She then showed me to the massage table and pointed for me to get on. Thinking to myself, wow i think she's real shy and remembered the texts I got from her, her english was bad so maybe she didnt feel like speaking. I told her about my tense muscles around the shoulders and neck and she started the massage with some light touching. She then lifts my hand to her breasts and straight away I knew they were implants because it felt real tough and firm. It want natural but I didnt mind since I only wanted a massage. As the massage progressed into I think the 15min mark she started undressing and I was like wow. What a nice body. She left her panties on. Another 5 minutes went by I asked her if I could touch her. She said yes with a low voice. At the time I was so relaxed I didnt care about her voice. I have met some women with very coarse and low voices and it seemed normal. So I put my hand on her thighs and started touching her and when she turned to massage my shoulders my hand hit the front of her panties. I felt my hand run over something and straight away I woke up and asked her is that what I think it was. She started replying and omg! My heart missed a few beats and I felt so disgusted I left in anger and told her not to touch me and I left straight away. I didnt bother asking my money back. I literally puked as I hit the streets knowing that I was just touched by a ladyboy ( sorry but I am not into ladyboys)... It was so sick I had nightmares for a week and completely turned off. I have never felt so violated in my life :(

True story my brothers. There are so many ladyboys out there advertising and trying their luck without stating that they are ladyboys. It's disgusting and deceiving. I bet you they are thinking if you turn up desperate, you wouldnt care less if they are ladyboys...

clearview
29-04-2014, 10:40 PM
Gina Reinhardt - inherits her father's troubled mining business and over a period of several decades, through relentless labour, astute decision making and sheer force of will, transforms it into a thriving multibillion dollar industrial empire and becomes one of the wealthiest women in the entire fucking world

G-pecker - a low-level public servant shiney-bum who spends his time on an online forum searching for $40 blowjobs and typing-out angsty barely literate rants against 'fat bludging cunts'

Heisenberg
30-04-2014, 04:08 AM
What rubbish. Gina Rinehart inherited corruptly-gained mining stakes and happily benefited from the Chinese resources boom. She did nothing but sit and wait as prices went up.

danenth
13-05-2014, 06:58 PM
Just came out of Mary St. Waa ripped of but not in the monetary sense. Has the switch-a-roo pulled on me. Couldn't get out of there quick enough. Has put me off punting for at least a week.Any of you that frequent the place may know what I mean. All I can say is stay with what you know..Nuff said.

Bubbaloo
14-05-2014, 01:09 AM
Okay. "Pinky" is no 26 year old Thai swimwear model :) She's more like early 30's, Chinese, and not... Well, she's no swimwear model. I booked in a 30 minute massage and she greeted me at the door, all smiles and really kind of sweet. That fact that she was no swimwear model fell to the wayside a bit. I'm a bit of a sucker.

I felt a bit uncomfortable as there were two friends(?) sitting in the living room when I was there. One of them certainly would've been a suitable replacement. Pinky was all hands, touching, kissing, and stripping my clothes off. That was the extent of the pleasantness. After getting on the bed, face down, she proceeded to smash pretty much all of my bones into a paste. I hurt, bad. After that, she tried very hard to do that last bit they all do with their hands and almost neutered me. If took all the imagination I could muster to bring the thing to a conclusion so I could retreat to lick my wounds.

This was not something I will ever want to repeat. Avoid.

Mains road, Sunnybank.

BrisMoses
14-05-2014, 04:41 PM
Danenth tell us a little more about why the switch was so bad ?

brownwallaby
14-05-2014, 05:18 PM
Danenth was not the first person to be put off from punting after a life changing visit to Mary St. Some of our fellows here experienced the same.
I guess it's worth visiting if you want to quit punting

RottenLittlePunt
14-05-2014, 05:44 PM
You lier man.....she not like that. Pinky I know.....she is always good to customer.

Should not write story like that if u know is not true.

Hmmmmm who to believe?

A pimp trying to sell one of his fake Cracker (ironic name given the ads that are predominantly there now) ads?
or
A punter who put his hard earned money on the line and got ripped off by Wang and his criminal whore syndicate?

A few of us have been in a similar situation, so we know which story is more believable.

Bubbaloo
14-05-2014, 05:50 PM
I dunno. Admittedly, it's a tough call. HeyWang: I don't think she intended to offer poor service, buddy. She just did. I don't mind a lady tweaking the ad A BIT to entice more clients, but this was utter fraud.

RottenLittlePunt
16-05-2014, 12:47 AM
Oh man, reading "escape" made my day. Great story lol

gitl
16-05-2014, 10:35 AM
escape
This happened in March, raining this particular night. There's an amateur w/l I had hooked up.

It was a dark and stormy night...

This was the funniest post I have read on this forum for a while. Thanks, made my Friday much better :D

mickjones
08-06-2014, 11:18 AM
18-04-2014, 09:34 AM #33
image checker
Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I hooked up with a very hot Chinese mid last year. She added me to f/b by accident. She had hot skimpy photos down the beach and i thought fuck yeah i'm going to tap that.
She was a cold fish, on the 15th date we got it on. I didn't own that vagina, I destroyed it. Banged all night, she was walking like a cowboy the next day. I have never ever persevered that long, it wasn't really worth it. She must have stuck tissues down her bikini top in her f/b photos, meh. She was a bitch, a massive user/freeloader, and a dud root. She's hooked up with another guy now. I won't persevered this long again.

mission accomplished (and blue balls 14 times).

dick lek
06-08-2014, 10:23 PM
[QUOTE=Bubbaloo;493638]Okay. "Pinky" is no 26 year old Thai swimwear model :) She's more like early 30's, Chinese, and not... Well, she's no swimwear model. I booked in a 30 minute massage and she greeted me at the door, all smiles and really kind of sweet. That fact that she was no swimwear model fell to the wayside a bit. I'm a bit of a sucker.

I felt a bit uncomfortable as there were two friends(?) sitting in the living room when I was there. One of them certainly would've been a suitable replacement. Pinky was all hands, touching, kissing, and stripping my clothes off. That was the extent of the pleasantness. After getting on the bed, face down, she proceeded to smash pretty much all of my bones into a paste. I hurt, bad. After that, she tried very hard to dotub that last bit they all do with their hands and almost neutered me. If took all the imagination I could muster to bring the thing to a conclusion so I could retreat to lick my wounds.

This was not something I will ever want to repeat. Avoid.

Mains road, Sunnybank

gpeck80
10-08-2014, 05:50 PM
I think that ladyboy was Wang ?

RottenLittlePunt
11-08-2014, 10:23 AM
I think that ladyboy was Wang ?

She at least had a Wang.

gpeck80
11-08-2014, 10:43 AM
I wonder if she's gonna wang chung tonight. Yknow like everybody else.

CunningLinguist
06-09-2014, 09:36 AM
Ok let's set the picture, early 90's, I was in the Australian Navy, Anzac Day finished all the formalities for the day and was in uniform getting ready for big afternoon/ night with the lads, so first port of call for about 6 of us was our local brothel in kings cross, $20 cover to get in, for that you got 3 beers and the girls sat and talked great service. So did the business off we go for the main event, what I didn't know is that one of the lads had told one of the working girls to meet up with us later and bring friends, so to our surprise these ladies turn up, enough to go around, beer goggles made them super models. So it turning out to be best night ever in my 19yr old life.
So it wasn't to late and we had booked a couple of hotel rooms, my mate and I took back 2 of the girls and proceeded to pump the shit out of them,giving the thumbs up to each other in the same room, the girls did each other while we drank, then swap the girls and thumbs up again, best night ever!!!, until, we where done and both ladies where sitting there talking getting dressed and one said to my mate, that's $500 for the fun!, I was wtf $500, they came home with us, then the other said yes $500 for me as well, wtf!, 5 hours is what they charged us from the time they got to bar to finish rooting. What our supposed mate who organised these girls failed to tell us, was this was one of his little side lines he ran, he gets $50 from each girl and 5 where shagged that night!, so after not giving them $500 each we settled on $200, with some colourful language being used by both parties, they left, at approx 4 or 5 am we where woken by loud knocks at the door, as I opened the door I was king hit, when woke up I was in my undies with all my stuff gone, bleeding and my mate was the same. They left a note with instructions on how to get our sailors rigs back as they new they where $1200 to replace them at our own cost if lost, so like a pair of bitches we walked to reception busted up and bed sheet around us, made phone call was told that we still owed $500 each for the trouble , girl would come and give us some cloth to wear while she goes with us to ATM to get money and the we would get our sailors rigs back and other items. So did that, got our shit back learnt a hard lesson cost $700 for it, and yes we did get the senior sailor back who ripped use off big time!!!

That sucks!
How did you get that bastard back ?

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
06-09-2014, 06:25 PM

Just have to point out we don't actually like being referred to as "abbos". I know you mean well, but more australians that use this term should be made aware that it is actually offensive. No less offensive than the term "boong".

BrisMoses
07-09-2014, 02:46 PM
Yes in future can we all please refer to them as "ethnically disadvantaged non-migrants"