Had some good duo MLs
Anyone had the experience of Duo Ml's
a bit different
my last Duo was great
left happy

cocktus
02-11-2013, 08:29 PM
never.

however I had a reverse-duo in action lately. I mean we were 2 punters, with one ML.

texass10in
03-11-2013, 08:44 AM
Had a duo down at Happy Dragon a few months back. 1 girl very hot and one ok. Ok girl finished the job. A good experience, but found it a bit distracting to be honest. Still, would likely do it again hoping for something a bit different.

danenth
04-11-2013, 08:45 AM
Ive been wanting to try a duo massage for a while now but not sure if the value and experience would be any better than 2 individual 1 hour sessions. Whats the protocol. Do you tip both ML's or just the one that leaves you smiling. Any one with experience in this are. PM if you prefer.

brownwallaby
04-11-2013, 09:19 AM
Never tried this and probably will never as I always think it will be difficult to reach the maximum potential of each girl. I might be very wrong .....

danenth
04-11-2013, 10:04 AM
Thats my thoughts also BW. If I could get a couple of my regulars to team up it may be a different story though. May have to be subtle and find out what each thinks of the other before sugesting the idea

ecchi.gaijin
04-11-2013, 10:57 AM
I think dual WLs seems more attractive an idea than dual MLs. Have seen one in Spring Hill advertising that her girlfriend will join in on request.

johnsmith1968
05-11-2013, 05:12 PM
I had a duo massage at Fortitude Valley, one attractive asian girl, the other an attractive tranny. There was no mucking around, no grazing or tickling, even face down I had 4 hands rubbing me all over. When I turned over I had 4 hands taking turns making me very happy indeed

Vitality
19-11-2013, 07:37 PM
I always find getting a duo massage is like trying to focus your eyes at two different things at the same time, it is possible, but the two things I'm looking at are never be fully visually appreciated. Having said.... a couple of times I was lucky enough to get a free upgrade from single ML to Duo ML...Once was at this new massage shop in Spring Hill called "Angel Massage" (about 3 or so years ago), I noticed it while i was driving along Water St and saw this sign on the fence written in multi coloured fluro marker pen and thought to myself might stop and get a massage. Glad I did cause the MLs were fricken hot, prob students but not sure..One knew what she was doing in the art of typical relax massage, but the other was just learning the ropes, which is how I got the upgrade. Turns out though it was the learner with all the skill in the art of tease....

oilman
20-11-2013, 01:07 PM
I thought a duo was a green light to leave happy?

Got several duos at a outer northside massage shop that has been talked about on here then removed ??? Ahh stuff it, its called Massage me at brendale...lol That placecreally showed me the duo does not always mean happy :-(

SillyCock2
20-11-2013, 02:19 PM
I was getting duos at 11 stoneham. They were training new staff and asked if I would mind. No extra charge, so no, I did not mind at all.

So good for the massage part, distracting once you have rolled over.

Go on a Wednesday or Thursday mid morning and you may be lucky and find they are training new staff.

brownwallaby
20-11-2013, 02:28 PM
I was getting duos at 11 stoneham. They were training new staff and asked if I would mind. No extra charge, so no, I did not mind at all.

So good for the massage part, distracting once you have rolled over.

Go on a Wednesday or Thursday mid morning and you may be lucky and find they are training new staff.

if you're really into duo and you know the owner you can ring her in advance saying you'd like to be involved in their training session

SillyCock2
20-11-2013, 02:42 PM
if you're really into duo and you know the owner you can ring her in advance saying you'd like to be involved in their training session

I wonder if they do group training.. On each other.. And if I can watch..

wilisno
20-11-2013, 03:50 PM
I wonder if they do group training.. On each other.. And if I can watch..
You're sure you want to watch only ? I doubt if your silly cock can be kept under control ! :miao:

WhoopsieDoodle
20-11-2013, 10:22 PM

I've had a few of these with the trainees involved. First one was ok, a new experience, both girls had great chemistry, but subsequent offerings with others were a little disappointing as I felt it just took time away from the real fun with the girl you booked. The reality of duo MLs ended up being not as great as the fantasy.

CunningLinguist
20-11-2013, 10:30 PM
Duo MLs should be great, a nice 4 hands massage then have one sit on your face whilst the other does DTGBBBJCIMSW :)