PDA

View Full Version : Choon Massage

aussiegaigin
03-11-2013, 04:06 PM
I see this shop at 647 George St City is a new advertiser, and going by the name, is Korean run; but they do mention Thai, Jap and French girls on their website here (but no pics or pricing).

This shop has been around for a few years, when I first found it about 4 years ago it was run by a Chinese MILF, Bonny. I was walking along George St one day and saw this large MASSAGE AND FACIAL sign hanging off the awning outside. Being inquisitive I went up to the 1st floor for a look. Seemed like a legit shop, although the NO SEXUAL SERVICES sign on the wall immediately aroused suspicions. There were two private rooms, and a larger room with a couple of tables separated by curtains.

Decided to try a 30 minute session and got Anna, a cute young Malay girl who was doing a nutrition course or similar at TAFE. This girl was so skilled at massage, within 10 minutes I had extended to a full hour. No extras were offered or suggested. I went back a week or so later and had another session; my attempts at rubbing her legs as she moved around were rejected, but again as the massage was so good I didn't care. As I was leaving, I noticed this tall slender Thai girl, with extremely short shorts and very loose top sitting on the staff lounge. Immediately decided that this girl had to be tried out.

I think about my 4th visit, Anna was busy when I arrived, so I selected the Thai, Patti. Now Patti had no idea about massage, but when I touched her legs she immediately moved into position to trap my hand between them. When I started to move my hand upwards, she grabbed my arm and dragged my hand into her crotch. She then proceded to give me on the best HJs I have ever experienced, while I got my fingers in under her panties for some clit rubbing. She didn't ask for extra money, but at the end of the session I gave her a $20 tip anyway. As I left I saw Anna back in the waiting area, and she gave me a sly look.

Next time I went in, I got Anna again. Towards the end of the session she leans over and asks "Would you like a HJ?". A bit taken aback, I asked why she had changed her attitude, and she just said that as she knew Patti had done it, she would too to keep my business.

After that she changed her working hours and I didn't get to see her again, but I had lots of good sessions with Patti. But she got very popular and was it hard to get a booking. I think the boss eventually twigged to what she was doing, and banned the extras, but she did continue it for her older customers. Eventually she left and I never went back to the shop. That was a couple of years ago now.

Has anyone got any info on the "new" shop?

deathblow182
03-11-2013, 09:30 PM
I have started an AR for this place.

But I haven't finished it.

They're actually a sponsor of the site.

http://choon.syd99.com