PDA

View Full Version : 6A Gray St, Bondi Junction, now open!

mysterylovers
03-11-2013, 06:32 PM
Please to announce we are now open for punters to come and relax!

Mystery Lovers
Suite 2, 6A Gray St
Bondi Junction
Mid day-Midnight everyday

Email: mysterylovers2000@gmail.com
T:7901-1995
M: 0466099489
QQ: 2773186929
Wechat: mysterylovers

Brothers when you come, please let us know you saw our Syd99 prices. This is for Syd99 members only!

If you stay for 45, or 60minutes, leave your Syd99 username with us, you'll be provided with a voucher* to be used in future! (edit: prices updated, but still vouchers left being given out!)

Pricing:

Full Service
30mins $130
45mins $170
60mins $200

Massage
30mins $120
45mins $150
60mins $180

http://i44.tinypic.com/2m7btlf.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/118m24j.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/2u96emb.jpg

anynameleft
06-11-2013, 01:40 PM
hey i got one from you guys last night.

any expiry date on the vouchers?

MrSeven
06-11-2013, 02:12 PM

Have any bros tried novelle yet the busty girl?
Would like to know approximate age and what her service is like.. Great, or average?
Cheers
MrSeven

anynameleft
06-11-2013, 02:34 PM
Would like to know approximate age and what her service is like.. Great, or average?
Cheers
MrSeven

cant remember who nouvelle was but theyshowed me 3 girls…all were the small framed asian types. boobs all looked pretty big…i went with “barbie”…service wise good enough to return for

they all looked mid twenties btw

mysterylovers
07-11-2013, 11:46 AM

No expiry date unless unless it's stated on your voucher ;)

AHLUNGOR
07-11-2013, 12:38 PM
I have a question:

So you can have b2b massage or FS right and I saw the photo with the large bed!

Just wondering do you have the massage table and the big bed in the same room or it is either a table or the bed!

Just in case you started off with a massage and half way through you want to upgrade for more extra! If the bed is there, it will be convenient otherwise you will have to fuck on the table, some people like that too

Just wondering !

Cheers

mysterylovers
07-11-2013, 04:20 PM
In answer to your question, it's either table or bed.

However, at the moment, our girls are generally doing the massage on the beds as they find it a little more comfortable.

We also understand some customers like to fuck on the massage table. We have rooms which contain an extra wide massage table for exactly that!

Punter Poontang
07-11-2013, 04:40 PM
Kudos to you, it's refreshing to see a shop addressing punters questions and answering them so specifically ..... keep it up!! :-)

xzy61187
07-11-2013, 05:25 PM
Here is a humble suggestion from a regular punter, please list and describe girls with minimum details eg average face, nC cup, size 8. For some bros like me it's really important to know if the girl's boobs are natural or enchanted. Cheers

AHLUNGOR
07-11-2013, 06:55 PM
Here is a humble suggestion from a regular punter, please list and describe girls with minimum details eg average face, nC cup, size 8. For some bros like me it's really important to know if the girl's boobs are natural or enchanted. Cheers

I definitely like to know if you have anyone larger than D cups !

Au naturelle only though

Cheers

mysterylovers
07-11-2013, 09:48 PM
I definitely like to know if you have anyone larger than D cups !

Au naturelle only though

Cheers

i think Bobo might be a natural D. Unfortunately the owner is also a man and isn't too good at telling cup sizes what with all the pushups bras and the such they use now. you'll have to try yourself. Sorry :(

mysterylovers
07-11-2013, 11:26 PM
brothers please be careful. A woman (sounds like a wife) called and said to us words to the following effect:

hi is this mystery massage? i found one of your vouchers. Just wondering what kind of massage place this is”

heatseeker
07-11-2013, 11:29 PM
How did you reply?
Purely therapeutic massage for assistance of general health is what I thought was being advertised ; )

wilisno
07-11-2013, 11:29 PM
brothers please be careful. A woman (sounds like a wife) called and said to us words to the following effect:

hi is this mystery massage? i found one of your vouchers. Just wondering what kind of massage place this is”

Haha ! Good on you for the tip off ! :miao:

heatseeker
07-11-2013, 11:34 PM
Women ringing your venue asking questions are usually seeking to get information about a male's activities there
Should get a generic response by receptionist
True?

mysterylovers
07-11-2013, 11:37 PM
How did you reply?
Purely therapeutic massage for assistance of general health is what I thought was being advertised ; )

yours truly said:

thanks for calling we are an up market shop and perform remedial massage, who's your husband? Mr Smith? ah yes i remember, he was a particularly serious patient. Would you like to make a booking yourself as well, madam? :prettiness:

Pretty good service huh? :)

wilisno
07-11-2013, 11:41 PM
yours truly said:

thanks for calling we are an up market shop and perform remedial massage, who's your husband? Mr Smith? ah yes i remember, he was a particularly serious patient. Would you like to make a booking yourself as well, madam? :prettiness:

Pretty good service huh? :)
I'm sure that woman is reading this too ! :miao:

mysterylovers
08-11-2013, 01:54 PM
I'm sure that woman is reading this too ! :miao:

Dear Missus and un-named bro. Sorry :(

In other news, we have an absolutely WILD girl in today, with a clit ring as well!

:love::love::love:

Massageguy
08-11-2013, 02:25 PM
Her name please?

mysterylovers
08-11-2013, 02:33 PM
Her name please?

Hi Massageguy,

Her name is Gia. She's more full service than massage though.

ML

Massageguy
08-11-2013, 02:53 PM
That's ok.... If there is ever any massage going on,
It's always my hands doing the rubbing.

PhoBot
08-11-2013, 04:20 PM
Any BBBJ here?

AHLUNGOR
08-11-2013, 04:32 PM
Any BBBJ here?

Check your wallet !!

mysterylovers
08-11-2013, 05:21 PM
Any BBBJ here?

I'm sorry Phobot, we don't direct unsafe oral sex in our shop.

Of course, what the worker decides to do inside the room as a consenting adult is up to her. As much as I would personally love to, we don't have CCTV cameras inside the work rooms telling us what is happening.

Anyway, we have built in some standard 'extra' services into our prices so no need to open your wallet. *wink*

mysterylovers
08-11-2013, 10:33 PM
Cheers
MrSeven

just noticed the top half of your quote re Noel

by busty girl…any chance u mean this set of jugs? :love:

http://i44.tinypic.com/11rqhaq.jpg

MrSeven
09-11-2013, 04:17 AM
just noticed the top half of your quote re Noel

by busty girl…any chance u mean this set of jugs? :love:

http://i44.tinypic.com/11rqhaq.jpg

I gotta come see this girl!!
Thanks for the photo!! Any more??
Is noël working tomorrow night (ie Saturday night) and what time till?
Cheers!
MrSeven

mysterylovers
09-11-2013, 11:20 AM
Noel should be in till midnight today ;)

keep an eye out for her heart shaped locket incase u cant recognise her by her jugs!

wtfboy1234
09-11-2013, 11:53 AM
Have to try her!!!

mysterylovers
09-11-2013, 03:40 PM
yep confirmed Noel is on tonight! c'mon bros! also highly recommend a double with Noel and Barbie! they've done a few a love it!

MrSeven
09-11-2013, 04:04 PM
yep confirmed Noel is on tonight! c'mon bros! also highly recommend a double with Noel and Barbie! they've done a few a love it!

What's Barbie's description/photo mystery lovers brother?

mysterylovers
09-11-2013, 05:34 PM
What's Barbie's description/photo mystery lovers brother?

Korean girl. About 162cm, slim, C cups, very white smooth skin. Pretty face.

mysterylovers
10-11-2013, 01:55 PM
got some sleek new black stockings for the girls today

our receptionist here had a wonderful time doing a service with one of the girls. feeling the stockings rub against his body then ripping the stockings into shreds whilst trying to get to the sweet sweet nectar.

got about a dozen sets left…anyone interested plz mention to reception when visiting!

Travelmate
10-11-2013, 05:30 PM
got some sleek new black stockings for the girls today

our receptionist here had a wonderful time doing a service with one of the girls. feeling the stockings rub against his body then ripping the stockings into shreds whilst trying to get to the sweet sweet nectar.

got about a dozen sets left…anyone interested plz mention to reception when visiting!

any photos to share??

MrSeven
10-11-2013, 10:49 PM
any photos to share??

Definitely worth a visit if you haven't already fellas.

The brothers who run this shop are good value. Down to earth, easy to talk to and very accommodating.

Only two girls were available when I was there. Both cuties. Barbie more girl next door and warm smile. Novelle a little pocket rocket with sweet eyes and the most amazing boobs. She has a very sweet side to her.. I think over a couple of visits I'd see that more. I really enjoyed her company. She needs a little bit of training but still some brothers like training up a little minx ;) they were very easy about time.. Sure i stayed longer than i paid. And I got far more than just a standard service, if i can put it that way.

Only complaint were the towels, they were like little baby blankets!! Haha. It's ok if ur novelle size but for a big brother like me, it dries one of my legs ok haha.

I'd like to see the full line up of girls. And give the brothers here some more feedback if they'd like it.

MrSeven

Gucci2012
10-11-2013, 11:16 PM

The brothers who run this shop are good value. Down to earth, easy to talk to and very accommodating.

Only two girls were available when I was there. Both cuties. Barbie more girl next door and warm smile. Novelle a little pocket rocket with sweet eyes and the most amazing boobs. She has a very sweet side to her.. I think over a couple of visits I'd see that more. I really enjoyed her company. She needs a little bit of training but still some brothers like training up a little minx ;) they were very easy about time.. Sure i stayed longer than i paid. And I got far more than just a standard service, if i can put it that way.

Only complaint were the towels, they were like little baby blankets!! Haha. It's ok if ur novelle size but for a big brother like me, it dries one of my legs ok haha.

I'd like to see the full line up of girls. And give the brothers here some more feedback if they'd like it.

MrSeven

Sounds promising....any AR bro 7?

mysterylovers
11-11-2013, 10:22 AM

MrSeven

Pleasure meeting you last night.

We aren't usually THAT flexible with time. Last night was abit out of the ordinary. We were actually tied up dealing with another customer who had left one of our girls in tears after his service (I might start a thread about that).

What extra service did you get with Novelle? Anyway, don't say, we will ask her when she comes in.

Hope to see you again soon.

mysterylovers
13-11-2013, 03:01 PM
was trying to get a sneaky shot of Barbie...till she spotted me, grabbed my phone and locked me out of the room! She spent 15mins taking pictures of herself in the mirror...girls....she loved the ceiling mirror!! Didn't realize we didn't have a pic of Barbie up here. Our most popular girl (more so than the Pocket Rocket Noel).

Sorry about the quality, it was really a spur of the moment thing with the phone camera!

http://i39.tinypic.com/1zoexk8.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/w332u.jpg

ampletwo
13-11-2013, 11:14 PM
Is this the premises where the old Misty's used to be?

mysterylovers
14-11-2013, 04:32 PM
Is this the premises where the old Misty's used to be?

Yes it is, Suite 2, 6A Gray St, Bondi Junction.

Seriously, am I the only one who hasn't been to Misty's before?????

Massageguy
14-11-2013, 05:40 PM
Looks like you might be....
Ahhhhhh, just mentioning the name brings back
Memories from by

ampletwo
14-11-2013, 06:38 PM
Haha, Misty's is a bit of an institution. But always good to see some changes in the industry!

mysterylovers
16-11-2013, 06:10 PM
So...let's do another bit of a special for forum brothers. Would anyone like to make a suggestion? Something reasonable.

CunningLinguist
16-11-2013, 06:55 PM
Pay for the room and two girls.
This means you pay the standard price for the first girl which includes the shops cut and then a reduced price for the second girl (since the room has already been paid for).
So if an hour was $200 then $300 would get you 2 girls for the hour (assuming the girl gets half)!

mysterylovers
16-11-2013, 07:55 PM
This means you pay the standard price for the first girl which includes the shops cut and then a reduced price for the second girl (since the room has already been paid for).
So if an hour was $200 then $300 would get you 2 girls for the hour (assuming the girl gets half)!

Like a mystery girl sort of thing?

CunningLinguist
17-11-2013, 12:24 PM
Like a mystery girl sort of thing?

You could let the punter pick one or both or have a deal where the shop picks one that goes well with the other.

rainjy
17-11-2013, 12:43 PM

Now thats what i call a special
You might get ozbargained

syphon
17-11-2013, 12:45 PM

This should be the case everywhere!! The fact that it is not, is just greed.
If you started it and advertised the fact, I am sure you would benefit by more business!
If you were worried about not having enough girls because they were doing doubles, then maybe just offer it as a special during quieter times i.e. in the morning.
It would work for me!!

mysterylovers
18-11-2013, 02:16 PM
gentlemen we will implement this proposal shortly. Second girl shop will not take a cut.

At the moment we are working out the finer details but it will be a day time mid week deal.

anyone interested please PM me and i will let you know as soon as it's ready. This deal must be booked.in advance!

Massageguy
18-11-2013, 03:03 PM
gentlemen we will implement this proposal shortly. Second girl shop will not take a cut.

At the moment we are working out the finer details but it will be a day time mid week deal.

anyone interested please PM me and i will let you know as soon as it's ready. This deal must be booked.in advance!

Well done mysterylovers.
It would be great if other shops communicated with their
Customers in the way you are.
For this reason alone ,I shall be popping
In as soon as possible to meet you and support you.
Keep up the good work.

CunningLinguist
18-11-2013, 05:30 PM

Great!
Let me know when it is ready thanks!
Do you have a website, roster, pics available ?

rainjy
18-11-2013, 10:55 PM

Thats what i called great CS
When everything ready..count me in

Max Impact
18-11-2013, 11:00 PM
------------

howardpayne
19-11-2013, 07:34 AM
Biziness is booming ...dropped over at 5.30 pm yesterday.....told they were booked thru to 9pm

mysterylovers
19-11-2013, 12:50 PM
Biziness is booming ...dropped over at 5.30 pm yesterday.....told they were booked thru to 9pm

We do apologise for that. Two of our ladies rostered yesterday called in sick so it got abit busy.

We have called in some more girls these next few nights......including a brand new TAIWANESE girl. Even I have NOT seen her yet (and more importantly I haven't tried her yet myself!!! farkkkkkkk)

Anyway, we have a few more girls on these next few days!

tonight I have Novelle, Gia, Barbie, malay girl and Jessica!

edit: malay, not taiwan...pffft

mysterylovers
22-11-2013, 02:28 PM
double deal will start next week
cheaparse tuesday and wednesday between about 3pm to 7pm
please pm me for further details

ampletwo
22-11-2013, 09:12 PM
Ooh boy can't wait!

MrSeven
22-11-2013, 09:59 PM
double deal will start next week
cheaparse tuesday and wednesday between about 3pm to 7pm
please pm me for further details

Please let me know details brother.
And details of new girls.

noubroz
22-11-2013, 10:31 PM
Good news ;)

mysterylovers
24-11-2013, 12:52 AM
Sorry for the delay in releasing information. We've had a hectic 48 hours trying to work everything out.

Will be releasing final pricing information for the doubles very soon! Keep checking your PMs and be ready for some very pleasant surprises across the board!

Also, probably not so much a Syd99 thing since you guys (so far:miao:) seem to be a nice bunch - But fellas please, please, please, please respect the girls. They are normal human beings too.

Won't go into detail but we just had a customer who managed to cause an actual physical injury to one of our girls. Not cool! >=[

Nathan2392
24-11-2013, 03:28 PM
Sorry for the delay in releasing information. We've had a hectic 48 hours trying to work everything out.

Will be releasing final pricing information for the doubles very soon! Keep checking your PMs and be ready for some very pleasant surprises across the board!

Also, probably not so much a Syd99 thing since you guys (so far:miao:) seem to be a nice bunch - But fellas please, please, please, please respect the girls. They are normal human beings too.

Won't go into detail but we just had a customer who managed to cause an actual physical injury to one of our girls. Not cool! >=[

Wow, sorry to hear that brother. What happened to her and is she going to be okay??? :startle:

mysterylovers
24-11-2013, 05:34 PM
Wow, sorry to hear that brother. What happened to her and is she going to be okay??? :startle:

She's ok, though she had to finish work abit earlier last night.

mysterylovers
24-11-2013, 05:55 PM
Gents,

After alot of back and forth wrangling within management, followed by wrangling with the girls, we are pleased to announce a new pricing structure to go in conjunction with the double special. We wanted to make the special more enticing so decided to amend the full service prices down slightly across the board.

Cheaparse Tuesday/Wednesday Doubles pricing below (before 7pm only and must book in advance):

60mins: $330
45mins: $270
30mins: $220

OR

60mins (one full service girl & one massage girl): $310
45mins (one full service girl & one massage girl): $250
30mins (one full service girl & one massage girl): $200

we will give this double special a trial run over the next 2 weeks, if it's popular, we will definitely keep it running. Please support!

mysterylovers
25-11-2013, 04:35 PM
Two new girls starting tomorrow around 2pm! One being a mid twenties girl with a ridiculously hot body and the other a Sweet Young Thing of just 20 years old!

recommend a double with novelle and the hot body girl ;)

insanekicker
25-11-2013, 05:01 PM
Sorry your pricing structure seems a bit confusing, can you please clarify how much per hour per girl?

CunningLinguist
25-11-2013, 06:15 PM
Gents,

After alot of back and forth wrangling within management, followed by wrangling with the girls, we are pleased to announce a new pricing structure to go in conjunction with the double special. We wanted to make the special more enticing so decided to amend the full service prices down slightly across the board.

Cheaparse Tuesday/Wednesday Doubles pricing below (before 7pm only and must book in advance):

60mins: $330
45mins: $270
30mins: $220

OR

60mins (one full service girl & one massage girl): $310
45mins (one full service girl & one massage girl): $250
30mins (one full service girl & one massage girl): $200

we will give this double special a trial run over the next 2 weeks, if it's popular, we will definitely keep it running. Please support!

Nice work!
Will you be putting pics of the girls on your roster page ?

mysterylovers
25-11-2013, 09:55 PM
Sorry your pricing structure seems a bit confusing, can you please clarify how much per hour per girl?

Normal pricing as per first post of the thread
60mins $200
45mins $170
30mins $130

mysterylovers
25-11-2013, 09:57 PM
Nice work!
Will you be putting pics of the girls on your roster page ?

I been trying to figure out how but I'm not very computer savvy (pssssst admin that's your cue!)

That's why I'm putting some pics in this thread for now

Edit: but will work out how as soon as I can!

CunningLinguist
25-11-2013, 11:48 PM
I been trying to figure out how but I'm not very computer savvy (pssssst admin that's your cue!)

That's why I'm putting some pics in this thread for now

Edit: but will work out how as soon as I can!

I suggest you just post them in your roster thread (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?38653-6A-Gray-St-Bondi-Junction-ROSTER)

CunningLinguist
26-11-2013, 09:24 AM
I suggest you just post them in your roster thread (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?38653-6A-Gray-St-Bondi-Junction-ROSTER)

I find this is a good format: here (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?26-5*-city-penthouse&p=436901&viewfull=1#post436901)

readyfreddy
26-11-2013, 05:07 PM
Dropped in today off the back of the doubles special.

Rang up confirmed the doubles special and said I would there in 30min.

Upon arrival discovered only 1 girl was available. Cie le vie, however was then shown a rate card which says 1 hour is $210.

Based on post directly above WTF, price change in less than 1 day yet still called a special?

Booked a 45 min session which turned out to be very ordinary (will review separately). Very disappointing about the pricing though.

mysterylovers
26-11-2013, 10:12 PM
Dropped in today off the back of the doubles special.

Rang up confirmed the doubles special and said I would there in 30min.

Upon arrival discovered only 1 girl was available. Cie le vie, however was then shown a rate card which says 1 hour is $210.

Based on post directly above WTF, price change in less than 1 day yet still called a special?

Booked a 45 min session which turned out to be very ordinary (will review separately). Very disappointing about the pricing though.

Hi, thanks for dropping by today. I spoke with both Novelle and the guy on reception duties earlier this evening about what happened.

Firstly, $210 is the correct price, you'll see on my first post of this thread that $200 is for the Syd99 guys so you guys got to mention it to reception.

Why you say? I was previously a frequent poster (with a username I will keep private) and I like to give a little something back to this forum. I see from our records though that you did not pay $210 ,which is good...otherwise I would Paypal the difference back to you. I am sorry for the confusion, but it was something I arranged with good intentions.

Secondly, the doubles special: per my post at #55 should have inquiries made via PM via this website to avoid this exact situation! A number of other forum members had PM'd me for details and bookings and I had advised them that bookings would have to be re-arranged. One of the new girls scheduled to start injured herself at home and our other girl, her flatmate, stayed with the girl to help her out. Straight away we were down from 5 girls to 3 girls. However, I do apologise for the problem with reception confirming double specials with you when he had no actual authority to. I have given some harsh words to him about this already as this was definitely an unacceptable administrative issue from our counter staff.

I also spoke with Novelle about her service with you and I will write to you separately in your after report!

anyway, even if you don't come again, appreciate your support today~~

edit: our day time receptionist ain't the sharpest tool in the shed

AHLUNGOR
27-11-2013, 12:28 AM
Sounds like pretty professionally handled.

Good job brother MysteryLovers !

Cheers

readyfreddy
28-11-2013, 01:12 PM
Agree fully, thanks for PM and will respond when I know my schedule a little better.

Thanks for response, can't ask for more, and wish you well in your new business.

mysterylovers
30-11-2013, 05:13 PM
service based industry right?

(i'm pushing this thread up without any feeling of shame)

mysterylovers
14-12-2013, 04:01 PM
50395040i understand most punters here see their fair share of girls...as a frequent punter myself...there is, however, sometimes a girl who when you see, you know she is the one you want..

gentlemen today we have a new girl who started that when yours truly saw for the first time...my heart literally skipped a beat...a FEW beats even..very cute with not even the slightest feel that she works in this industry..

put it this way, if I had a son and she took this girl home and i saw her...i would definitely give him a pat on the back..absolute stunner..

she's a small petite 20 year old girl, very new to the industry..pictures attached to this post

edit: forgot to add...she does massage only, no full service

harmony
14-12-2013, 04:04 PM
Nice work mysterylovers

MrSeven
19-12-2013, 11:24 PM
does she do hj bbbj dtbbbj?

mysterylovers
21-12-2013, 03:43 PM
dtbbbj?????

brotherfrancisofassisi
21-12-2013, 03:46 PM
dtbbbj?????

Deep throat bare back blow job

CunningLinguist
21-12-2013, 03:47 PM
Deep throat bare back blow job

The only kind ...

Anh.phu91
21-12-2013, 06:43 PM
50395040i understand most punters here see their fair share of girls...as a frequent punter myself...there is, however, sometimes a girl who when you see, you know she is the one you want..

gentlemen today we have a new girl who started that when yours truly saw for the first time...my heart literally skipped a beat...a FEW beats even..very cute with not even the slightest feel that she works in this industry..

put it this way, if I had a son and she took this girl home and i saw her...i would definitely give him a pat on the back..absolute stunner..

she's a small petite 20 year old girl, very new to the industry..pictures attached to this post

edit: forgot to add...she does massage only, no full service

Whats her name?

mysterylovers
24-12-2013, 07:30 PM
Whats her name?

Mandy

10 char