PDA

View Full Version : General talk Just thinking out loud

samdv
04-11-2013, 11:51 AM
Just want so see some opinion and your thoughts. By no means I want to start any sort of disrespectful arguments, but it most of the times it seems to go that way with some punters anyway.

Ok, lately it seems like a few members in here keeps mentioning names of MLs in public forum and some of us agree that its a big NO NO. Even though it has been mentioned millions of times but it doesn't seem to get in their head - may be they think they are "cool" or whatever.

Who in here thinks that we need a new forum or may be a different section within this forum but only the respectful, sensible and experienced punters are allowed?-- and long time users of this forum already know who they are -- BW, BS etc etc... i know this will be hard to control but may be access by invitation only?. Its just a thought, I know it probably isn't possible but i was thinking that way we can just be comfortable discussing our regulars "hidden gems" and be assured that chances of their names being revealed in public forum will be minimized.

cocktus
04-11-2013, 12:06 PM
Why don't you guys, the so called respecful punters, gather in the pubs and discuss your hidden gems over beers and maybe plan a gangbang :)

brownwallaby
04-11-2013, 12:22 PM
Everyone should be equal. I don't think anyone here is better or worse than the others. I understand your concerns Samdv as they're valid but I can't afford to allocate any more of my precious time watching another forum

ooshka
04-11-2013, 12:24 PM
Fuck me, is this really the petty juvenile shit you guys discuss.

Go start yourself a google circle and manage your friends that way. Buy yourself some web space and install phpBB or vbulletin and away you go. You can have your select little group of "respectful punters".

Discussing your "hidden gems", you mean the nice young girls who you turn into mere prostitutes by asking for and getting blow job and FS from while they are working in the massage shops? Never mind the blatant disregard for the state laws cause all respectful people disregard the law.

And it seems samdv you are labeling the rest of us as disrespectful punters? I think you could go back in the posts from your elite group samdv and find many names dropped by your dream team.

Next time do your thinking in your PMs.

ecchi.gaijin
04-11-2013, 12:25 PM
Cocktus, Sam is making a valid point. If people want to continue enjoying their theraputic massages, then they need to do the right thing by the MLs.

Touche ooshka regarding "respectful punters" LOL

samdv
04-11-2013, 12:31 PM
just like i predicted.. it did create a storm (towards me). sorry if i hurt anyone's feelings.. not intended. I mentioned "it may not be possible" and "its just a thought". I will try and take your advise Ooska.

skm
04-11-2013, 02:59 PM
There have been forums in a different field that have memberships that are like 10 dollars a year where there is a different section in the forum that are more discrete and non viewable by non paid members but for aus99, you just have to present urself as a genuine punter and do the pms and people are quite willing to share info

My two cents
Skm

flamingmoose
04-11-2013, 04:23 PM
I'm sure the "elite punters" (which of course doesn't include myself) are cunning enough to do their own networking behind the scenes...

DV8AUS
04-11-2013, 05:25 PM
Seriously............just use PM. :cool2:

cocktus
04-11-2013, 06:51 PM
you mean the nice young girls who you turn into mere prostitutes by asking for and getting blow job and FS from while they are working in the massage shops? Never mind the blatant disregard for the state laws cause all respectful people disregard the law.

Couldn't have said it better. Thanks to the respectful punters who tirelessly have trained the MLs - making our punt easier than ever. We owe them respect, guys.

ABCguy
04-11-2013, 07:27 PM
Everyone should be equal. I don't think anyone here is better or worse than the others. I understand your concerns Samdv as they're valid but I can't afford to allocate any more of my precious time watching another forum

Sorry mate, I take it back

ABCguy
04-11-2013, 07:29 PM
Seriously............just use PM. :cool2:

PM would work if elitist didn't think they were so elite.

brownwallaby
04-11-2013, 07:38 PM
So much bile and bitterness is on display here, shades of Sydney pages.
I hope it's not caused by envy.
Maybe it's time to quit the forum ....

ABCguy
04-11-2013, 07:52 PM

popeye96
04-11-2013, 07:56 PM
What do you mean by "maybe this forum needs a different hidden section". There already is one. Don't you guys have access to it? Oops, shouldn't have said anything. Carry on, nothing to see here. :miao::haha:

And for those of you without a sense of humour....... yes, that was a joke.

brownwallaby
04-11-2013, 08:11 PM
All good, I'm an easygoing person ....

Heisenberg
04-11-2013, 08:12 PM
All good, I'm an easygoing person ....

That's why you get free FS in every massage shop you go into, right?

brownwallaby
04-11-2013, 08:15 PM
That's why you get free FS in every massage shop you go into, right?

You're right but not totally. They pay me for FS ..... :p

ooshka
04-11-2013, 10:24 PM

Envy of what?

brownwallaby
04-11-2013, 10:41 PM
Envy of what?
I was replying to ABCman. Everything is clear now

ooshka
04-11-2013, 10:56 PM
Lovely. :cool2:

oilman
05-11-2013, 12:51 AM
Just want so see some opinion and your thoughts. By no means I want to start any sort of disrespectful arguments, but it most of the times it seems to go that way with some punters anyway.

Ok, lately it seems like a few members in here keeps mentioning names of MLs in public forum and some of us agree that its a big NO NO. Even though it has been mentioned millions of times but it doesn't seem to get in their head - may be they think they are "cool" or whatever.

Who in here thinks that we need a new forum or may be a different section within this forum but only the respectful, sensible and experienced punters are allowed?-- and long time users of this forum already know who they are -- BW, BS etc etc... i know this will be hard to control but may be access by invitation only?. Its just a thought, I know it probably isn't possible but i was thinking that way we can just be comfortable discussing our regulars "hidden gems" and be assured that chances of their names being revealed in public forum will be minimized.

As long as no ML's mention my name:miao:

peter42
05-11-2013, 03:17 AM
I think someone's forgetting why it's not cool to mention names or too many details here because this is a "public forum". Who exactly do you want to exclude? Find a new forum or make some forum as private as you can and I'm sure you can exclude the majority of the readers of this forum but you wouldn't exclude any QLD law enforcement or skilled hackers, not that it matters. You shouldn't think you can share secrets online unless you want others to find out.

ecchi.gaijin
05-11-2013, 11:03 AM
I think someone's forgetting why it's not cool to mention names or too many details here because this is a "public forum".

As one of the people who's post prompted this thread, I would like to ask about this. I totally understand the point about posting inappropriate details, and have reviewed and edited my posts where I felt appropriate. But is posting names a real problem? Some of the girls I see and mention are purely rub and good conversation or I am only commenting on their appearance or personality. Sorry for the noob question, just trying not to rock the boat.

heatseeker
05-11-2013, 11:06 AM
My thoughts exactly ecchi.gaijin
I would be very surprised if any of the MLs were operating under their real names

brownwallaby
05-11-2013, 11:11 AM
My thoughts exactly ecchi.gaijin
I would be very surprised if any of the MLs were operating under their real names

Maybe 5% are operating under their real English names which do not change even when they move shops. Some use the same names as their wechat / kakaotalk online ID

samdv
05-11-2013, 11:18 AM
Maybe 5% are operating under their real English names which do not change even when they move shops. Some use the same names as their wechat / kakaotalk online ID

yeah, its like wrestlers or some movie stars - we know them by their stage name and not the real name :) .

popeye96
05-11-2013, 05:53 PM
As one of the people who's post prompted this thread, I would like to ask about this. I totally understand the point about posting inappropriate details, and have reviewed and edited my posts where I felt appropriate. But is posting names a real problem? Some of the girls I see and mention are purely rub and good conversation or I am only commenting on their appearance or personality. Sorry for the noob question, just trying not to rock the boat.

I think the problem is that just because you get one type of service, the girl may not give the same service to everyone. If, for example you had a great massage with a certain ML, receiving all kinds of extra's, then write a review and name her, then the poor girl will be inundated with customers expecting the exact same, or more from her when she might only give this to select customers. There are a lot of sleaze bags out there that would be extremely rude, or worse towards a girls if they did not receive the same service. My guess is it's generally going to be the one's that read the threads but don't post. It's these and the non members and lurkers (not all but a small minority) that would be the biggest issue for the girls. I think the best thing to do would be to keep things relatively vague in reviews, and if you must name names, maybe ask the girl in question first. Or if you do recommend a girl by name, then don't give specific details of what's on offer. Keep this to PM's for members you trust. :)

samdv
05-11-2013, 06:15 PM
I think the problem is that just because you get one type of service, the girl may not give the same service to everyone. If, for example you had a great massage with a certain ML, receiving all kinds of extra's, then write a review and name her, then the poor girl will be inundated with customers expecting the exact same, or more from her when she might only give this to select customers. There are a lot of sleaze bags out there that would be extremely rude, or worse towards a girls if they did not receive the same service. My guess is it's generally going to be the one's that read the threads but don't post. It's these and the non members and lurkers (not all but a small minority) that would be the biggest issue for the girls. I think the best thing to do would be to keep things relatively vague in reviews, and if you must name names, maybe ask the girl in question first. Or if you do recommend a girl by name, then don't give specific details of what's on offer. Keep this to PM's for members you trust. :)
Agree..Wish there was a "like" button here.

ecchi.gaijin
05-11-2013, 06:20 PM

Hi Popeye, As I said I understand the importance of omitting inappropriate details. I was asking what the problem was of merely naming a girl in any context as it was mentioned earlier than this was a no no

"it's not cool to mention names "

brownwallaby
05-11-2013, 06:25 PM
Some of the girls explained to me how they determine whether a particular customer is worthy of special treatment or not. Surprisingly it has little to do with how the customer looks or how thick his wallet is. At least that's what they said

ecchi.gaijin
05-11-2013, 06:29 PM
Some of the girls explained to me how they determine whether a particular customer is worthy of special treatment or not. Surprisingly it has little to do with how the customer looks or how thick his wallet is. At least that's what they said

So you mean that me saying "suck it now bitch" might be where I am going wrong? :cry:

myron
05-11-2013, 06:35 PM

In other word:
If you are not as flamboyant and sincere as me (from inside!), you stand no chance mate.

heatseeker
05-11-2013, 06:36 PM
ecchi.gaijin, all jokes aside, disrespect to a lady isn't a good look
We put every lady on a pedestal
As James Brown famously sang:
"Its a Mans World, but It would Be Nothing Without A Woman"
Amen brother

popeye96
05-11-2013, 07:42 PM
Hi Popeye, As I said I understand the importance of omitting inappropriate details. I was asking what the problem was of merely naming a girl in any context as it was mentioned earlier than this was a no no

"it's not cool to mention names "

There is no problem at all in naming girls in some context. eg. I saw such and such at xyz today. She is a great girl and gave excellent service. This is probably ok. But if you say I saw such and such today and she gave amazing service, She got naked and even let me have full service with her. This is not appropriate as she obviously does not want the entire world to know. I think we all need to just used some common sense when we do and don't name the individual girls. No problem, IMO making a recommendation to someone of a girl, without going into details of any illegal activity that might get the girl into trouble.

gpeck80
06-11-2013, 01:19 AM
I never mention MLs by name. The exception being in pm. I think youd have to be a dickhead to mention their names. While everyone knows their names are made up, the name means something in the industry, by the thousands that read this forum, other mls, they can be indentified. If you are one of the dickheads who thinks it no big deal, then stop being a cowardly hypocrite and post your real first name and place of business here. If ur out of work, post your address. Thst shouldnt be hard, I mean, Its not a big deal right ?

tikogoh
06-11-2013, 07:57 AM

Yeah, especially my regular that you recommended. She told me that I was special, and that's even before meeting face to face.

brownwallaby
06-11-2013, 08:22 AM
Yeah, especially my regular that you recommended. She told me that I was special, and that's even before meeting face to face.

Unfortunately she doesn't think that way about me :(

ecchi.gaijin
06-11-2013, 10:23 AM
I never mention MLs by name. The exception being in pm. I think youd have to be a dickhead to mention their names. While everyone knows their names are made up, the name means something in the industry, by the thousands that read this forum, other mls, they can be indentified. If you are one of the dickheads who thinks it no big deal, then stop being a cowardly hypocrite and post your real first name and place of business here. If ur out of work, post your address. Thst shouldnt be hard, I mean, Its not a big deal right ?

Hi, I'm Bill from Yourafuckingmoron in West End. If you are not saying anything inappropriate what is the problem with them being identified? eg I saw Jill the other night, really nice girl with a great body. OMFG soemone in the industry now knows that Jill is NICE?!?!?!?!?!

samdv
06-11-2013, 11:44 AM
Hi, I'm Bill from Yourafuckingmoron in West End. If you are not saying anything inappropriate what is the problem with them being identified? eg I saw Jill the other night, really nice girl with a great body. OMFG soemone in the industry now knows that Jill is NICE?!?!?!?!?!

haha this is funny. I guess you both have a point. ecchi.gaijin, i guess like popeye mentioned earlier - it is OK to post names in our example but may be ask "Jill" first. I know an ML who got fired from a shop after her name got posted in here. All that was mentioned was she gives good service. This is how the story went: Lets call her "Berry". Brothers started to book Berry and she got busy one week. One day while one brother was waiting for Berry in the waiting room got questioned by a different ML if he had Berry before, punter said no but he heard Berry is good and got mentioned in the forum. This ML was apparently a jealous type and reported Berry to her manager with other made up comments and then she got fired.

This is what i was told by "Berry" so the story might not be entirely true but the point is, it is somehow related to her name getting mentioned here (atleast thats what i was told).. it could even be that she got caught having sex with a punter in the room...who knows ;)

ecchi.gaijin
06-11-2013, 11:54 AM
Thanks Sam, I hadn't considered that point. If the consensus is that it is better to be safe than sorry, then I am happy to tow the line.

ooshka
07-11-2013, 01:59 PM
If the ML is doing nothing wrong (illegal) then there is no problem naming her. If she is doing illegal acts then keep it quiet?

This worked for the bikies now didn't?

Bblue
08-11-2013, 10:18 AM
This is a mysterious hobby for most of us, the mysterious part of this forum also makes some of us to come back maybe once in a week to see what enjoyable post has been posted. I like to see people post the dud punts. Good punts can be kept in PM but I like to see some retraining on some MLs and disgrace the bad WLs, not like we gonna take any of this to the news or fair trading for not providing the service or "product" advertised.

BrainSex
08-11-2013, 02:44 PM
does anyone have Berry's number?

brownwallaby
08-11-2013, 02:56 PM
From what I know she's resuming her career somewhere else

samdv
08-11-2013, 03:09 PM
From what I know she's resuming her career somewhere else
That's right, she is now an entrepreneur :)

gpeck80
08-11-2013, 06:08 PM
ecchi.gaijin : "Thanks Sam, I hadn't considered that point. "

Ah so who's the moron now ? dickhead.

gpeck80
08-11-2013, 06:10 PM
Also aside from being fired, girls get embarrassed and leave the biz. So far Ive lost two of my regulars, since they quit over the embarassment because of some dumb fuck on here mentioning there aliases. Asian people look at shame differently to Aussie yobos.

Read a fucking book. Moron.

ecchi.gaijin
08-11-2013, 08:03 PM
Also aside from being fired, girls get embarrassed and leave the biz. So far Ive lost two of my regulars, since they quit over the embarassment because of some dumb fuck on here mentioning there aliases. Asian people look at shame differently to Aussie yobos.

Read a fucking book. Moron.

Read a book? Perhaps if you could read a little better you might understand what is ACTUALLY being said before shooting your mouth off like a retard. The mere mention of a name ITSELF is not going to get anyone fired or embarrassed. It's what comes after the mention of the name that COULD cause problems. But as I said, if people think it is better to safe than sorry then I am happy to go with that.

As for "Ah so who's the moron now ? dickhead." It's still you, but thanks for taking the time to confirm it for us all. :)

icanfly
08-11-2013, 11:20 PM
Asian people look at shame differently to Aussie yobos.

That's true but wouldn't they be shaming themselves to think what they are doing to make money? Surely they can't be. I don't see anything wrong with it. Servicing a need and it works as long as it's all in good fun for both parties

johnconnor69er
09-11-2013, 01:12 AM
This is a mysterious hobby for most of us, the mysterious part of this forum also makes some of us to come back maybe once in a week to see what enjoyable post has been posted. I like to see people post the dud punts. Good punts can be kept in PM but I like to see some retraining on some MLs and disgrace the bad WLs, not like we gonna take any of this to the news or fair trading for not providing the service or "product" advertised.

I am usually logging onto this site nightly :). Maybe I am addicted. Anyone else check the forums nightly?

gpeck80
09-11-2013, 03:15 PM
"The mere mention of a name ITSELF is not going to get anyone fired or embarrassed. "

God you are a dumb cunt. Plenty of people here have said, including me, that they have lost a regular because some fuckhead like you mentioned their name here and they got embarrassed and left the business. What you assume to know about their thinking is irrelevant. They got embarrassed and left. Fact.

As for the read a book comment, read up on the Asian concept of "face".

What an ignorant buffoon.

"That's true but wouldn't they be shaming themselves to think what they are doing to make money?"

WHICH IS WHY THEY PICK AN ALIAS IN THE FIRST PLACE. Jesus H Christ. Some dumb cunts in here.

heatseeker
09-11-2013, 03:27 PM
"Plenty of people here have said, including me, that they have lost a regular because some fuckhead like you mentioned their name here and they got embarrassed and left the business. What you assume to know about their thinking is irrelevant. They got embarrassed and left. Fact."
Great point.

Don't blow a gasket brother
Life is full of dumb cunts
Just make your point
Kinda remember reading in the forums rules that personal name calling etc isn't appreciated
Feel free to call me a dumb cunt if you get off on putting people down. I can take it
You lose the credibility, not the person being insulted
I tend to lose respect though and forget any discussion point you are trying to make

We're all here to learn
I take your point that some have more to learn than their IQ will allow them. ; )

brownwallaby
09-11-2013, 04:24 PM
So this ain't the kind of heat that you're seeking mate? :)
I wish we could move on .....

heatseeker
09-11-2013, 04:31 PM
Heat seeking missile has another meaning, but I can take the heat in other settings - like this forum ;)

skm
09-11-2013, 11:34 PM
Just say something like "a friend recommended her and told me she was polite and got rid of his knots" etc instead of going down the other track that may get them in trouble. Let's move on guys

Heisenberg
10-11-2013, 02:58 AM
Some of you blokes need your head read..

These women do a job to make money, they have no feeling or affection for you. They do it for the money, it's that simple. Does anyone seriously not think they are "known" around the place? if they're being named here by presumably inexperienced punters then they aren't at all difficult to find or picky about clients.

If they're not named then the reviews are nearly worthless, nobody has time to PM or respond to PMs requesting details of every "favourite" out there.

You'll have to forgive me if I don't place much stock in the pride and shame of a ML working in an Asian massage-shop. It kind of goes with the territory.

Grow up.

FangBanger
10-11-2013, 06:38 PM
Some of you blokes need your head read..

These women do a job to make money, they have no feeling or affection for you. They do it for the money, it's that simple. Does anyone seriously not think they are "known" around the place? if they're being named here by presumably inexperienced punters then they aren't at all difficult to find or picky about clients.

If they're not named then the reviews are nearly worthless, nobody has time to PM or respond to PMs requesting details of every "favourite" out there.

You'll have to forgive me if I don't place much stock in the pride and shame of a ML working in an Asian massage-shop. It kind of goes with the territory.

Grow up.

I can see your side of the discussion being a legitimate point but if the lady specifically says she doesn't want to be mentioned then you should respect her privacy. No matter what their profession or intentions are they're still human beings who deserve to be treated fairly.

brownwallaby
10-11-2013, 06:52 PM
These women do a job to make money, they have no feeling or affection for you. They do it for the money.

As a rule this is correct and like any other rule it has exceptions. Because they're human beings with feelings. The lady who cleans your office every week also does it for money yet she can fall in love with you

ecchi.gaijin
10-11-2013, 10:01 PM
As a rule this is correct and like any other rule it has exceptions. Because they're human beings with feelings. The lady who cleans your office every week also does it for money yet she can fall in love with you

I think "The lady who cleans the skid marks off your toilet" would be a more apt analogy.

But I agree BW, I keep in contact with my 2 favourites outside of work even after 1 of them has left the industry.

ooshka
10-11-2013, 10:51 PM
There is a lot growing up to happen around this site.

gpeck you are disgracing yourself and your points.

Fair enough if a ML says don't post then then don't, none of my MLs know I come here.

Next point though is if a ML is going to be ashamed of what she is doing then why do it? She has the ability to make her choice.

On the point of naming, the internet is a big place. You can go for gold and clean this forum of names but their names pop up on other forums such as auxxxreviews.com, you will never stop it all. Which also raises the point to gpeck calling punters foul on here, maybe your ML was named on another forum? Ever think of that or were the last few cells too busy passing the rage to us?

Jerry10
11-11-2013, 01:50 AM
Why are we punters even mentioning this site to the ML?

Isn't this forum for punters only to discuss their experience?

brownwallaby
11-11-2013, 04:58 AM
Why are we punters even mentioning this site to the ML?

Isn't this forum for punters only to discuss their experience?

Quite the other way around: I knew this site from an ML

tikogoh
11-11-2013, 07:43 AM
Quite the other way around: I knew this site from an ML

Which ML? Please PM me, thank you :question: :secret_smile:

brownwallaby
11-11-2013, 08:10 AM
Which ML? Please PM me, thank you :question: :secret_smile:

that was over a year ago and she's retired now. Most of them are aware of this forum, but not too many check it regularly

tikogoh
12-11-2013, 07:39 AM
that was over a year ago and she's retired now. Most of them are aware of this forum, but not too many check it regularly

oic, thanks