PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Jomtien Beach and how my penis was contaminated

peter42
04-11-2013, 09:49 PM
I think I need therapy (or maybe just some genuine female company??) well I have to get this out of my system. I walked down Soi 6 because there seemed to be several massage shops there. As soon as they see you, they spread out on the street and start shouting "massage massage!!!" You can imagine. If you don't like being the centre of attention just keep walking on the beach. Well I walked in the first shop. The massage person who walked me to the room had a very deep voice for a lady so I asked if I could choose my masseu.....se. So out we went and I picked the one who sounded a bit feminine. In the shower, out the shower, onto the table, and on with the naughty hands. Roll over and more naughty hands until the the expected negotiation of an extra fee. She could take the top off but not the bottom. Why? "Because I not lady are you ok?" shit. what the f I thought so I ended up with a 1000 baht total damage but I decided it was ok for her to keep her bottom on. It felt good, (just as good as a female hand would?), but it just wasn't a genuine female hand. So I ended up cursing and swearing all night and it's still only sinking in that I actually had that experience with a non-woman. It's traumatizing. I still haven't had the chance to find a lady who could cleanse me but I hope I will soon. F. F. F. F. S. BS. BS. F BS.

I'm probably not walking down that soi anymore but if someone else does, you now the first shop is a ladyboy shop. If one of them looks or sounds like a ladyboy, chances are they're all ladyboys.

Punter Poontang
04-11-2013, 10:18 PM
In Jomtien or Pattaya proper??

In Patts there are two Soi 6's. Soi 6 is probably the most famous street in the history of red light districts, all bars have ST rooms upstairs for the deed .... the long standing fee of 1,000 baht all-in has recently been raised almost across the board to 1,300 (300BF + 1,000 to the lady).

Soi 6/1, however, is the ladyboy equivalent.

You probably know this already Peter, but just checking if that's where you were during your ordeal. :-)

peter42
05-11-2013, 02:46 AM
This soi 6 is a few hundred meters away from the Wombat Bar, off whatever street it is on Jomtien Beach. I usually try to stay off the beaten path so I haven't ever gone to those famous bars on Soi 6 in Pattaya, either one of them. It would've been too far away anyway as I just had a few hours to kill before a date with a real Thai woman. (Just a friend though so no funny business with her)

The shop next door seemed to have a lot more staff but I'm still not sure if they're any more female than in the first shop. I just read some website that said they'd offer more than a massage in those shops on Soi 6 Jomtien and I didn't think there'd be a catch. F. F. F! F. S. I paid for my lesson but S. I'm stupid.

I believe my next visit will be somewhere around ศรีราชานคร 5. I saw a new shop there last week. Women with pussies. I understood most of the customers are Asian (or Japanese) businessmen. F. I can pay more than 1000 for a woman although those shops charge around 800 for the same service WITH A WOMAN. FFF.

flamingmoose
05-11-2013, 10:19 AM
It could have been worse ... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaMOC35DXYg

peter42
07-11-2013, 09:42 PM
Thanks for the link moose. Now I want see the movie.

flamingmoose
07-11-2013, 10:57 PM
Thanks for the link moose. Now I want see the movie.

No worries mate, that's one of the funniest bits, but it's worth seeing particularly if you've been to Thailand! ;)

I never went with a LB...but I bumped into this one on soi 6/1 in Pattaya.. She offered me a BJ and I was quite tempted lol...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq6usoOiu7M (At 1.00 min)

croney
27-01-2014, 05:22 PM
I met one in Nana Bkk. Was drinking in the bar over the road with a yank when he noticed this bar had about 12 birds and no blokes. So Randy and I went over.
After acclimatising I noticed this stunner but it was a LB. I had to talk with it. For a start she was so suss about me obviously thinking i was just a pissed tourist. Then she realialised I was a a genuine dude. Great tits. Showed me the part I couldn't actually see on her phone. She was the manager. Went to Pattaya and she offered to show me round the temples when I returned to Bkk.
To be continued

Skepti10
30-01-2014, 02:09 PM
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.