PDA

View Full Version : Mermaid Beach

texass10in
05-11-2013, 12:58 PM
Dropped into Sian massage at Mermaid recently based on some reviews here. First impressions were ok, but kind of went downhill from there. The ML I had was about 40, but decent looking I guess. No real issues with the ML, but the 'rooms' are really partitions, so brother punters highs and lows are available to hear whether you want to or not.

Massage was good, plenty of grazing. I chose not to interact too much with her, as I didn't really want the rest of the shop to listen in. Anywho, the amount for 30 minutes was $30. She finished me up with a smile on the flip, however nothing was asked or negotiated prior to this, so when she quietly asked for the extra $20 after the fact I suppose I would have been within reason to decline. That being said, I gave her the money, as. Had expected to pay $50 anyway and she was nice enough.

I probably won't go back, but if you're in the area with a little time to kill, you'll likely get the ending your after. There were other girls younger, but I dropped in, so got what I got.

Happy Punting,
Tex.

darthvader
05-11-2013, 01:28 PM
Good report brother.

I was planning in dropping into HD later this afternoon - might try this place for a bit of variety.

$50 all up is good value.

texass10in
05-11-2013, 07:23 PM
Hey Darth, let me know how you went today. I'm a fan of HD, and if I had a spare $50 in my pocket today I would have likely dropped in. Sian wasn't the worst I've been to, so would be interested to hear your view.

$50 is pretty standard at the Goldie, and you're spot on. Not sure how you find better value than that around here. It would cost me more to have 2 drinks and a table dance at a strip club with nothing to show for it other than a need for another drink and a semi gone wanting.

Cheers,
Tex

BrainSex
05-11-2013, 10:13 PM
I've always seen younger chicks here. Maybe they were all busy and you got the mama?