PDA

View Full Version : 22 Rydalmere Sophie - extremely beautiful K-girl with top service attitude

Biggerbanana
06-11-2013, 01:08 AM
Today had Sophie in this shop. The roster said she just came back. Hope that she will have a very tight pussy due to good rest and no sex during her holidays.

When Sophie came to say hello, I was really surprised by her beauty. She has big beautiful eyes and straight nice-looking nose, and snow white skin. She is quite tall (about 1.7m with high heels shoes on), slim long legs, big busts. I paid for an hour with her and she took me into her room immediately.

She has wonderfully smooth skin. I have never touched a girl's skin smoother than hers. Her bum is round and big. so nice to squeeze her bum while hugging her, with her big soft boobs touching my chest。

Sophie only gave CBJ and no kissings etc (standard for Korean girls), I really enjoyed what she did for the foreplay. She sucked me with great heart . After that, the sex part is more like friends having sex. That was how I felt at least. While I was on top of her, she did not close her eyes, and looked at me with big open eyes.

I tried a number of positions on her so that I could enjoy watching her beauty from more angles. Besides, my lines of attack could also hit her sweet spots from different angles too. After some hard and fast puntings, she finally yelled out softly that " I am coming。。。。” After she came, I unloaded inside her tight pussy soon afterwards and ended today's session.

Sophie is really a nice girl and she made me thoroughly enjoy the session today. Must go back to see her again soon.

Cyber_lover
08-11-2013, 09:29 AM
Maybe it must be me..but in my opinion, she wasn't pretty nor she had a big ass.. she has flat ass and I wouldn't want to talk to her on the street if i met her... however, she had nice C cup tits....

Overall 6/10..

I am having a second thought about review in this forum...

Today had Sophie in this shop. The roster said she just came back. Hope that she will have a very tight pussy due to good rest and no sex during her holidays.

When Sophie came to say hello, I was really surprised by her beauty. She has big beautiful eyes and straight nice-looking nose, and snow white skin. She is quite tall (about 1.7m with high heels shoes on), slim long legs, big busts. I paid for an hour with her and she took me into her room immediately.

She has wonderfully smooth skin. I have never touched a girl's skin smoother than hers. Her bum is round and big. so nice to squeeze her bum while hugging her, with her big soft boobs touching my chest。

Sophie only gave CBJ and no kissings etc (standard for Korean girls), I really enjoyed what she did for the foreplay. She sucked me with great heart . After that, the sex part is more like friends having sex. That was how I felt at least. While I was on top of her, she did not close her eyes, and looked at me with big open eyes.

I tried a number of positions on her so that I could enjoy watching her beauty from more angles. Besides, my lines of attack could also hit her sweet spots from different angles too. After some hard and fast puntings, she finally yelled out softly that " I am coming。。。。” After she came, I unloaded inside her tight pussy soon afterwards and ended today's session.

Sophie is really a nice girl and she made me thoroughly enjoy the session today. Must go back to see her again soon.

woods23
08-11-2013, 10:36 AM
You are right bro. I was surprised to!! I remember a bro here mentioned he pick the other girl than sophie because she was better looking and had a bigger ass.(cant remember the girl he picked)
Sasah the korean is not bad, nice small round ass with good attitude to.nice girl:miao:

woods23
08-11-2013, 10:45 AM
Is Dissponting some time ,read ar book ahead than the girl turn out to be below average:( . Wasted $350 at a upmarket agency once.