PDA

View Full Version : General talk Image verification help

xzy61187
07-11-2013, 05:20 PM
Hey bros I've been a quiet participant of this forum for a long time now and have been enjoying the fruits of the reviews and feedbacks on shops and girls from bros here.
Recently I decided that with Christmas coming up ill like to start giving and give back to the community by posting more reviews for bros here. Thing is the image verification is very inconsistent, there are times where I simply can't tell what a letter is or if it's lower or upper case and I've been entering the verification 2-4 times each time I make a post and that's really annoying me.
Does any of the veteran posters here have any tips that they can share to combat this? Cheers

wilisno
07-11-2013, 05:25 PM
Hey bros I've been a quiet participant of this forum for a long time now and have been enjoying the fruits of the reviews and feedbacks on shops and girls from bros here.
Recently I decided that with Christmas coming up ill like to start giving and give back to the community by posting more reviews for bros here. Thing is the image verification is very inconsistent, there are times where I simply can't tell what a letter is or if it's lower or upper case and I've been entering the verification 2-4 times each time I make a post and that's really annoying me.
Does any of the veteran posters here have any tips that they can share to combat this? Cheers

If you can't read it, click on "refresh", it should give you a new set of image, try again ! Once you've reached a certain number of posts, this procedure will just disappear !

xzy61187
07-11-2013, 05:27 PM
Oh that's awesome to hear. Thanks Wilson