PDA

View Full Version : Girl info ANNE New korean Uni-student @ 45 George St Granville (Clyde)

45George
07-11-2013, 05:31 PM
NEW NEW NEW
ANNE - Young uni-student, elegant nice looking, tall & slim body with sexy butt, beautiful B+ cup nice shape, korean, if u after a beautiful girl with nice body and great friendly attitude, then u cant miss out ANNE...

Pls call ~96827888~ for more information and bookings

******45 George St Granville PH:96827888******
TRADING HOURS:
7 DAYS 10AM - 3AM

Roger
45 GEORGE MANAGEMENT

Oneonone
15-11-2013, 07:36 PM
Anne

start after study

6pm - 3am

limited of time only

Sounds good but I thought they would study between jobs?

45George
16-11-2013, 11:12 AM
Sounds good but I thought they would study between jobs?

Anne wants to concentrate on SEX ONLY after study

:love::love::love:

markrmau2
23-12-2013, 11:56 PM
Anne

Today

3pm - late

limited of time only

Oh, that was absolutely divine.

Not just beautiful body.... Not just the perfectly proportioned breasts (goldilocks).... Not just the perfectly trimmed pussy hair....

But the best massage I have ever had. My muscles are in an ongoing state of bliss.

harmony
23-12-2013, 11:59 PM
Thanks for the review markrmau2 :)

Havent had a real massage for a while from a WL

markrmau2
24-12-2013, 12:13 AM
Thanks for the review markrmau2 :)

Havent had a real massage for a while from a WL

I must admit, I have never been to a ML. Perhaps I am a little uncultured, but I never saw the point (previously).

Now however, I am thinking there is possibly more to male-female relationships than just sex. Perhaps massages are worthwhile as well....

Don't get me wrong, my love muscle is in the greatest state of bliss, and Anne took it like a trooper.

Just has given me some food for thought.....

markrmau2
31-12-2013, 06:35 PM
Oh, that was absolutely divine.

Not just beautiful body.... Not just the perfectly proportioned breasts (goldilocks).... Not just the perfectly trimmed pussy hair....

But the best massage I have ever had. My muscles are in an ongoing state of bliss.

I think I have made a mistake on the names.

Anne doesn't do much massage (though she is a real beautiful girl).

I think it may have been Hanna (I thought she said Anna, so I thought it must have been Anne).

The mystery girl was also not as tall as Anne.

Can anyone else shed some light here?

You wouldn't forget this massage. To die for. At the end she pulled each of my fingers (well 10 of them) and made a clicking noise as her fingers snapped of the end of my fingers.

I want to go back for more!

45George
02-06-2014, 01:36 PM
Anne

:love::love::love:

Today

2.30pm - late