PDA

View Full Version : Br BJ Nuru Bangkok

spiral
07-11-2013, 08:54 PM
I decided to try out Dr BJ Nuru.
Walked in. Was shown a line up of 5 or 6 girls.
The English guys greets me and explains what happens and tells me which girl (Number 8) has the best service.
Too bad she is rather large and not my type.
So I end up choosing Number 5, slim, pretty.
It cost 2000 baht for 1 hour.
She takes me upstairs into a room which contains a shower and blowup bed and prepares everything.
She takes her time cleaning me up in the shower.
The session consisted of a body slide, BBBJ and sex.
The water was running the whole time and I just couldn't get comfortable in this situation - just felt dirty.

Conversation was pretty ordinary here.
The session was pretty lack lustre and it put me off BKK.
I finished up and walked out. The English guy was sitting out the front watching a movie on his DVD player and didn't really care.

I won't be going there again.

Punter Poontang
07-11-2013, 11:20 PM
The session was pretty lack lustre and it put me off BKK.

WTF?? DO NOT let ONE ordinary session put you off the greatest city in the world for pussy ..... ANY day in BKK is still better than EVERY day back home.

There's a veritable smorgasbord of options out there, anything you can think of is possible, and whatever it is you're into is available in quantities just unimaginable.

It's like letting a bad burger at Maccas last week put you off today's fresh lobster at Doyles.

heatseeker
07-11-2013, 11:26 PM
I'm going to BKK at the end of this month, my first time
Speak no Thai but a close Thai female friend is showing me around
Avoid the insect food sold at the roadside stalls?
She told me someone died after eating them

Punter Poontang
08-11-2013, 12:27 PM
Dunno about the food but:

I'm going to BKK at the end of this month, my first time
Speak no Thai but a close Thai female friend is showing me around

If you're not fucking her, allow sufficient time to head out and enjoy yourself. If you don't, you will never forgive yourself for missing the opportunity.

You must head to a go-go for the experience, Baccara on Soi Cowboy is the motherload but I don't rate the rest of the bars there, much prefer Nana Plaza but each to their own.

You must also treat yourself to a soapie, great option if you're forced to play in-house and can't take bar girls back to your hotel. Nataree at Hwai Khwang is the motherload imo, but as it's a slight mission to get to from lower Sukhumvit (where are you staying??) there are stacks of other options like Annie's between Soi 2 & 4, or any one of the hundreds of massage joints near Phrom Phong BTS. Google "EZ Massage BKK" and check out some of the (slightly photoshopped) honeys on offer.

You don't need to know any Thai, almost every girl in the P4P industry will speak passable English. And even if the girl is "farm fresh" and can't communicate well, her mamasan will be able to do so on her behalf.

Lastly, research!! I've already covered all the basics and stacks of tips in the existing BKK threads right here .... the most important thing is to understand that time, not money, is your most valuable commodity in "paradise". Do not waste the opportunity to really experience BKK, once it has you your life will never be the same. :-)