PDA

View Full Version : General talk Mastige8

bigcu20
07-11-2013, 09:13 PM
Hi people just wondering if anyone knows if monica is back working at mastige8 ? Does anyone remember her great service until she stopped

wtfboy1234
07-11-2013, 09:20 PM
She left already, yes she did have great service.

sbk
07-11-2013, 11:28 PM
One of my favourites too and looks like my ex girlfriend. Real hottie with look, body and service. She has gone back to Korea for personal reason.

asianbro
08-11-2013, 11:15 AM
One of my favourites too and looks like my ex girlfriend. Real hottie with look, body and service. She has gone back to Korea for personal reason.

Sbk u seem to be in the loop over there. Any recommendations? Pm me if u don't want to share publicly lol. We can exchange names.

imagination69
08-11-2013, 11:19 AM
Was recommended Ruby by the receptionist last Friday night. Services standard. Does provide cat bath which seems is a lost art at M8 these days. I was a little tipsy when I saw her and when she realised changed her attitude slightly... i.e just wanted to finish up ASAP. Go in sober if you see her.

rage_face
08-11-2013, 07:26 PM
Was she also known as Hannah for a while?

wtfboy1234
08-11-2013, 09:19 PM
She is not Hannah, different girls.

woods23
09-11-2013, 12:39 AM
How about May she was there 1year ago ,fuck she was good, to me any way. have any bros here seen before or if she come back.

wtfboy1234
09-11-2013, 09:48 AM
Was she a day time girl? never seen her before. Yeah Ruby is good she is newish. But I remember her using a condom to wash my arse, that was a bit strange and she didn't dd me anyway.

asianbro
09-11-2013, 07:39 PM
Was she a day time girl? never seen her before. Yeah Ruby is good she is newish. But I remember her using a condom to wash my arse, that was a bit strange and she didn't dd me anyway.

Ruby been there quite some time now. About 8 months I think. Very friendly girl. Good service :-)

rage_face
09-11-2013, 07:43 PM

Don't think they're supposed to DD you there.

asianbro
09-11-2013, 07:48 PM
Haha.. yeah dd isn't within the package.

Not a big fan of it personally.

AHLUNGOR
10-11-2013, 12:53 AM

She washed your arse not for the DD, only 5 Star services included that.

For a Korean b2b, she would have used her breasts to body slide your butt and her nipples would be deep in between your crack! So i suppose the area should be cleaned !

But using a condom to wash you was a bit extreme, did she go very deep?? That could be a play on it's own !!

PK_Norm
10-11-2013, 12:59 AM
She washed your arse not for the DD, only 5 Star services included that.

For a Korean b2b, she would have used her breasts to body slide your butt and her nipples would be deep in between your crack! So i suppose the area should be cleaned !

But using a condom to wash you was a bit extreme, did she go very deep?? That could be a play on it's own !!

Kinky...lol

punterian
10-11-2013, 10:21 AM
Maybe she couldnt find the rubber gloves :)

vvillie
10-11-2013, 11:42 AM
I've got to ask, what is 'DD'? I have done a quick google search but all the definitions don't really suit this context.

Licker
10-11-2013, 01:13 PM
I've got to ask, what is 'DD'? I have done a quick google search but all the definitions don't really suit this context.

Dragon Drill
Getting your ass eaten out and getting the tongue stuck right up your asshole.

wilisno
10-11-2013, 04:17 PM

For common abbreviations, you can click on the link at the bottom of my post !

PK_Norm
10-11-2013, 04:21 PM
For common abbreviations, you can click on the link at the bottom of my post !

Impressive! You are an expert. Must be very highly paid. Like your crazy lifestyle

wtfboy1234
10-11-2013, 10:22 PM
It wasn't very kinky by all means. Just felt very weird.

bigcu20
22-02-2014, 09:53 AM
Hi people just wondering if anyone knows if monica is back working at mastige8 ? Does anyone remember her great service until she stopped

Saw monica last week she must be back not sure if she still working because I saw her in my shop she bought something to eat didnt realise it was her till she left any ideas where she working

babypudge
22-02-2014, 01:17 PM
Saw monica last week she must be back not sure if she still working because I saw her in my shop she bought something to eat didnt realise it was her till she left any ideas where she working

yes i too wanna know when she is working

anyone?

dr3w
22-02-2014, 02:35 PM
Perhaps someone could suggest masstige8 to post their rosters in this forum?

woods23
22-02-2014, 09:19 PM
Perhaps someone could suggest masstige8 to post their rosters in this forum?

I think they r way to busy to do that. They don't need to:(

dr3w
22-02-2014, 11:09 PM
They normally have three girls sitting at the reception, shouldn't be too hard to get one to do it

zhenxiwuzhi
23-02-2014, 09:25 PM
I agree M8 should post their rosters in here and introduce their girl briefly

bluray
24-02-2014, 10:26 AM
Why don't you bros ask M8 to post their daily rosters? I believe that all K joint are very busy so they don't feel any necessary for doing this.

pepefirstlove
24-02-2014, 10:52 PM
Is that because girls come and go so often or hard to pinpoint who's might come to work for the shift etc. ?

imaragingbull
20-04-2014, 09:47 AM
So what time package do you guys usually take?

It varies for me... Have never taken the 90min one though, any bros actually think that this extra one is worth it?

Interested in my fellow bros' opinions here!

Rpd
20-04-2014, 12:40 PM
I haven't done a session less than 90 minutes in a while. Granted, I also haven't chosen a new girl in a while... but 2 hours seems to be a sweet spot for me.

imaragingbull
21-04-2014, 05:46 PM
I haven't done a session less than 90 minutes in a while. Granted, I also haven't chosen a new girl in a while... but 2 hours seems to be a sweet spot for me.

Thanks bro - what's the cost of the 2hr session again?

Interested in your views here... what's included, spa etc.? Definitely against the 45mins... far too rushed

loaded
21-04-2014, 07:21 PM
I think an hour is usually enough, unless you are spending time with a ML that you have built rapport with.

Rpd
21-04-2014, 09:41 PM
Thanks bro - what's the cost of the 2hr session again?

Interested in your views here... what's included, spa etc.? Definitely against the 45mins... far too rushed

$330 for two hours.

Yes, Spa is included for anything over 90mins, however I personally am not a big fan of the spa. Generally speaking, the services available are limited only to your imagination and your rapport with the lady. :miao:

imaragingbull
21-04-2014, 10:31 PM
$330 for two hours.

Yes, Spa is included for anything over 90mins, however I personally am not a big fan of the spa. Generally speaking, the services available are limited only to your imagination and your rapport with the lady. :miao:

Thanks bro! Good point regarding the spa... Not too much of a discount for going 2hrs over 1 though but no harm done!

Who are the star girls there now? I'm still quite sure mine will be there but there is always quite a selection!!

dr3w
21-04-2014, 10:46 PM
I didn't know there's 2 hour option, but what are you gonna do after she finished giving u massage and b2b? I've tried 90 mins with my fav girl there and we just spend the other 30 mins in the bathtub

cisco
21-04-2014, 11:03 PM
Something wrong here

Rpd
21-04-2014, 11:38 PM
You see some popular girls with 3-4 hour bookings sometimes. So I think it is not uncommon.

You, alone with a beautiful lady in a large, luxurious room. I am sure you can find ways to spend the time! I know I do! I don't even bother with a massage a lot of the time...

Ofcourse, It goes without saying that ymmv. I build up a rapport with the ladies I have longer bookings with, and am never disappointed.

John Motson
27-04-2014, 01:41 PM
45 minutes if its a new girl I am trying so if it is a dud, then I know I haven't wasted my time and money.
60 minutes is standard and feels un-rushed for one I have built rapport with.
90 minutes is a waste if you are not a fan of the spa or the lady doesn't want to get in.

However, you don't have to actually follow what is usually standard service. Build up rapport and you can do anything you like...that's if she is fine with it. There are guys who have booked 4 - 6 hour sessions and based on one ML, some of it includes sleeping, chatting, eating, helping her do homework, taking drugs, etc.

Rpd
27-04-2014, 09:34 PM
However, you don't have to actually follow what is usually standard service. Build up rapport and you can do anything you like...that's if she is fine with it. There are guys who have booked 4 - 6 hour sessions and based on one ML, some of it includes sleeping, chatting, eating, helping her do homework, taking drugs, etc.

Lol, a ml has actually asked me to help her with homework a few times. The only time I help her is outside the parlour at a restaurant where she can pay me in food! I'm not inclined to pay $165/hr to do homework.

loaded
28-04-2014, 01:35 PM

I've heard similarly from a ML, people with questionable professions spending up to 6 hours 2 and 3 times a week drinking, eating, sleeping and doing drugs etc...