PDA

View Full Version : Ginza and white guys

boilerplate
08-11-2013, 09:09 AM
Just a quick question. Is Ginza ok with white guys or is there some 5* segration going on?

Eureka
08-11-2013, 09:20 AM
Just a quick question. Is Ginza ok with white guys or is there some 5* segration going on?

Others will know better - but I think all the girls will see white guys
As long of course (as would apply to any race) you are not pissed, drugged or rude !!

I have seen two girls there ..
Cassie not only was ok with seeing me ...
.. She devoured me !!!! haha

Massageguy
08-11-2013, 09:31 AM
I've seen quite a few girls there ,
never ever questioned as long as you treat them with respect

rooter
08-11-2013, 09:39 AM
As far as I know all the girls at Ginza see white guys

Polonius the Pedant
08-11-2013, 09:42 AM
I am of Southern European extraction and have never had a problem at any of Wilson's establishments, not with the girls nor the managers.

Not aware either of any girl that they've had who'd refuse to see a cauc unseen.

Max Impact
08-11-2013, 10:06 AM
I've never met a Japanese girl that isn't prepared to be with a Western guy.

By the way, I believe the number of girls at 5* that don't see Westerners is in the minority.

Punter Poontang
08-11-2013, 01:28 PM
You'd probably have more worries if you were Japanese tbh, a couple of the girls there don't fraternise with the other girls because they're worried about being recognised .... and I think it's common in a lot of shops that the girls are most reluctant to see punters from the same background, for fear of being outed in their community which is understandable.

Anyways, you'll be fine. Iirc there was just one girl who wasn't really comfortable seeing cauc guys early on, but I'm sure if that's still the case they will deal with it at the time of you calling up to book.

And you really should do your research and book. ;-)

opimrs
09-11-2013, 01:15 PM
Yes, I've had more than one WL confirm those dislikes (and I'm neither). At the end of the day, if you treat a lady with courtesy and respect than you'll reap the rewards.