PDA

View Full Version : General talk Popping the cherry

razza__88
08-11-2013, 07:10 PM
hay guy's,

planning on visiting my first Establishment and was wondering what u guys would recommend.

looking for a place thats very discreet, pretty confident now. but going from the car to the door could be extremely terrifying experance :P. also would prefer to not having to talk to a guy receptionist (plenty of experience asking girls for some TLC, asking a guy seems strange) and of course good looking girls.

i sound like the biggest chicken ay.

im an accountant and do a lot of house calls so i pretty must travel all over Sydney and its outskirts

any suggestions.

m1100s
08-11-2013, 08:02 PM
try find some that are in industrial areas... they seem to be the most descreet. i normally frequent Taren point 64 and they are pretty discreet. also 65 Carlton is damn discreet i find.....asians at smithfeild is right at the back of a complex . just look at all the shops here and go to their pages, most have little goggle maps of you can sus out which are the discreet ones.

Dont worry about it... just go en enjoy yourself :)

hairy1231
08-11-2013, 08:03 PM
this might be handy xp

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?37897-Suggestion-for-first-timer

was in the same boat about a month ago, asked around here and end up choosing Ginza mainly due to discrete entrance & reasonable price but end up getting more then what i expected.:smile:

AHLUNGOR
09-11-2013, 12:27 AM
hay guy's,

planning on visiting my first Establishment and was wondering what u guys would recommend.

looking for a place thats very discreet, pretty confident now. but going from the car to the door could be extremely terrifying experance :P. also would prefer to not having to talk to a guy receptionist (plenty of experience asking girls for some TLC, asking a guy seems strange) and of course good looking girls.

i sound like the biggest chicken ay.

im an accountant and do a lot of house calls so i pretty must travel all over Sydney and its outskirts

any suggestions.

You are looking for FS right?

And you want a mamasan ! So that rule out 5 Star, Ginza and 127 !

You can try 533 Willoughby and 359 Riley then

If you want RnT , then there are a lot more mamasans I know of.......haha

Cheers

razza__88
13-11-2013, 03:36 PM
ok had a look around the site and wanna what u guys think of these places and if there good what girl should i be inquiring?

ill be in western sydney for the next 2 weeks and thought about going to these places

- asians at smithfield

- five docks 203 (couldn't find a review on this only roster)

if not mite head to the city and try 1 of the ones you guys have suggested

533 Willoughby, 359 riley and 127 sound good.

heatseeker
13-11-2013, 03:43 PM
There are absolutely no guarantees that satisfaction will be ensured.
However ....
My recommendations:
- Read reviews here
Reading reviews will help you understand things that are nice; and businesses and aspects that are best avoided

- Book ahead, ideally the day before, or otherwise early in the morning

- Think about one or two things you would like, and tell the manager a few things that you would like out of the experience.

- Greatly improve the odds that you will have chemistry with your first lady, this is very very important
ie be well groomed, with clean hair, face, minimise body hair, tidy pubic hair, brush your teeth and/or use mouthwash shortly beforehand, and wear clean clothes

- If the lady is advertised as speaking another language, learn "hello" and "thank you" in her language. It improves the chemistry

- If you have a preferred brand of condoms that fit you well, bring them, so you are more comfortable with things

- Bring cash. If you have to bring your wallet, keep it close to your other clothes, you dont want to leave things behind

- You will be extremely nervous in the 12 hours before you arrive, you may not sleep well the night before. Thats normal
Do whatever it takes to ensure a good nites sleep, including maybe exercising well the day before so you are tired

- Get there a little bit early, find a quiet place near the parlour, where you can clear your mind, and reduce your anxiety,
rest quietly for a few minutes at least, taking very very slow deep breaths in and out. This breathing exercise is well known to reduce your anxiety levels, probably by half. Dont hyperventilate ! I mean very slow deep breaths in and out

- When you have a calmer mind, then walk in, ideally by using a discrete entrance

- Treat the lady very well, even if she isnt providing the ultimate in service, she does have to learn that she can trust you

- Respect her boundaries, and be prepared to not be given everything you were wanting

- Dont worry if your first experience isnt perfect, nothing is ever perfect for your first time

- Have a shower both before and afterwards in the premises - the shower before shows the lady you are clean, the shower afterwards ensures you are very clean after your experience

- Give good feedback to the manager before you leave. Managers can help you again if you are polite to them

- Never be a dickhead with the lady or the manager. Just because you are paying doesnt mean you ever act like a dickhead.

- Always before you go to sleep that night write or type down all your memories, what you liked, and what you didnt. The vast majority of people dont recall in a few months all the memories, and believe me, you will refine your experience if you take the time to describe what happened ! I am sure you will be more discerning far more quickly, and tend towards the places that provide the better value

- Throw away anything linked to your time - destroy receipts, condom wrappers etc - if you have a significant other or live with your parents. Best not to have to answer awkward questions

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally, as many of your brothers in this community told me, treat it as fun, as a game, never treat it too seriously. And always be respectful.

If you have luck on your side, some chemistry will be there with the lady, and she will be polite and understanding

You cant have a dud punt if the lady is polite and understanding, and you have done everything you can to maximise chemistry

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first time was great, using the above method ; )
But a perfect experience, that will come soon enough, thanks to the community here ; )
Im just an apprentice, and I welcome the advice of more senior brothers

birch
13-11-2013, 04:52 PM
All that can only be good advice bro heatseeker. Certainly more than I suspect most of us have heeded in the past.

That's not to say I wouldn't follow it if I had my time again.

heatseeker
13-11-2013, 04:54 PM
Thanks my brother birch
Did I miss any advice that you would include, for the new apprentice ; ) ?

opimrs
13-11-2013, 08:41 PM
ok had a look around the site and wanna what u guys think of these places and if there good what girl should i be inquiring?

ill be in western sydney for the next 2 weeks and thought about going to these places

- asians at smithfield

- five docks 203 (could find a review on this only roster)

if not mite head to the city and try 1 of the ones you guys have suggested

533 Willoughby, 359 riley and 127 sound good.

533 Willoughby has great girls but it's not discrete, being on a busy road and close to a bus-stop. If you want discretion try 19 Pritchard or 105 Pymble.

lamb
13-11-2013, 11:02 PM
If you're considering 203 Five Dock I think you'd have more success at Kelly's Asian Flowers at Five Dock. Has a mamasan and discreet enough an entrance on a quiet street. I haven't had a bad run there yet.

http://www.kellysasianflowers.com.au/home.html

wilisno
14-11-2013, 12:01 AM
203 is quite convenient too. Just park your car across the road at the Macdonald car park, walk back and duck in quickly through the backyard door ! :miao:

lamb
14-11-2013, 06:15 AM
It's quite a busy car park exit you come out on to though, that and I haven't ever been impressed with the 203 lineup.

Only my opinions of course.

jj12345
16-11-2013, 01:37 PM
My recommendation is GINZA

the reasons?
1) You can book via text message... don't even have to speak to someone
2) Discreet rear entrance!

razza__88
26-11-2013, 07:30 PM
visited my first shop last night.. the experience was a lot different then i expected. was expecting it 2 be like a 1 night stand without the weird convo after. but it was almost like getting a massage but instead of your back, neck feet etc... it was the little bro's having a turn. but mite have been the lack of chemistry, i was more worried about chickening out then anything else. she offered me bbbj and it was so hard to tell her NO THANKYOU when she was holding him with her mouth wide open ready to go down.... i do have a funny story to tell, didnt last my whole session so she offered a massage for the last like 5-10min about halfway though i heard this noise.... thought yea mite be a guy next door... then i notice that she hasn't moved for like the last 30 secs.... she was a sleep...laughed so loud i woke her up lol. didn't really mind as i got done what i come 2 do. thought it was pretty funny.

not sure ill go again mite not be 4 me. but did have some fun so i mite go once more

thanks for all your great advice really helped me get over my fears

devilangel
27-11-2013, 11:41 AM
Good to hear you had some fun.

Yes.... Just once more...and then once more.... then once more....

borock
27-11-2013, 02:19 PM
My first time in a FS shop was an okay experience. I've been to 2 FS places only so far, rydalmere 22 and 533 willoughby. Both had good and bad experience, depending on the girl you are with. After my first, and reading AR, I was sure to find better experience and was not wrong, same shop different girl. So when you say once more, you might find it a more fun experience than you may think.