PDA

View Full Version : New Shop - Angie's Massage - Camp Hill

brownwallaby
08-11-2013, 07:41 PM
No, haven't tried this one yet. Just helped starting the thread hahahah

Kangaroopointer
08-11-2013, 08:26 PM
has been a while since had good massage so decided to give this place a go today was hard to get booking but was well worth the visit!!!
Best of all the manager was my fav at stanley st shop long time ago .. Pity she not giving massage now but the girl i had gave a great massage.
This place seems pretty good clean fresh great looking girls wearing sexy kimono's gave me free foot spa massage before massage, bottle of water on arrival..
my money well spent
:smile:

Andreas
08-11-2013, 11:50 PM
I managed to get in today without an appointment. I also got the foot spa though not the water - was asked if I wanted coffee, tea or water but declined. The massage was very good. I asked for medium but it was more on the hard side I thought. Maybe a little too much oil but that's ok. Unfortunately, no extras though I did ask. Don't know if I lucked out with the ML I got or if its the shop policy. I had high expectations though as it was publicised on this forum so I left disappointed.

cocktus
09-11-2013, 12:03 AM
I managed to get in today without an appointment. I also got the foot spa though not the water - was asked if I wanted coffee, tea or water but declined. The massage was very good. I asked for medium but it was more on the hard side I thought. Maybe a little too much oil but that's ok. Unfortunately, no extras though I did ask. Don't know if I lucked out with the ML I got or if its the shop policy. I had high expectations though as it was publicised on this forum so I left disappointed.

Really? A seasoned punter opens a shop with no extras? Does it mean he still go to competitor shops to get extras himself?

comer1111
09-11-2013, 06:25 AM
We have decided to give another $60 per hr massage to all customers today saturday.
from 10am to 8pm
enjoy

Kangaroopointer
09-11-2013, 03:03 PM
Went back to this shop today busy but managed to get in.. bella who is manager is doing great job and has trained the girls real well great massage by great sexy girl..
soon as u walk in door you are treated like a king offered a drink foot spa great massage shower with hot water.. and even deodorants for customer use ...
i have not managed to get hj yet but i think once girls get to know me better the chance..

comer1111
10-11-2013, 11:28 AM
If anyone wants to pm me with feed back of there visit to this shop please do so does not matter if positive or negative.
Thanks

brownwallaby
15-11-2013, 04:00 PM
Visited the place today. Clearly this shop has set a new standard for massage shops in Bris.
If they can maintain the goodies I saw today then other shops have to significantly improve their services to remain competitive. Some highlights:
- very good standard of massage. Clearly the results of a thorough training. It can also be tailored to suit what the client needs
- use of disposable bed sheets
- bottled water upon arrival
- the free foot spa is a killer. Very relaxing and also makes sure your feet are clean. And it's outside your 60 minute allocated massage time. After foot massage I was given a pair of slippers to keep my feet remain clean while moving to the room. The foot session also gives you the chance to have a chat with your masseuse face to face (very important to me)
- use of good quality oil
- nice private rooms, well lit, good air con. Soothing new age background music
- OK, very nice and friendly staff. I think this is also part of the training (and yes they're all attractive). I hope they can remain enthusiastic not only at this early stage of the shop
- A very helpful manager
- Early opening. I arrived before 9am, very convenient

Room for improvements:
- Main entrance upstairs is a bit too visible from the street. But they have a back door as well for those who prefer to sneak in
- Shop parking space at the basement is also too visible. One may prefer to park 50m down the street

Overall, as it's set up it stands out among the best (if not the best) in town. The temptation to keep coming back is just too great

dubberjas
15-11-2013, 05:29 PM
I'm with bw I think I am hooked

thunderdome
15-11-2013, 05:29 PM
I got to say I was disappointed with my experience there today. Friendly girls but they are very inexperienced working as a ML. The 3 girls I saw said this was their first massage job and it showed. The manager Angie said this girl will look after you very very well and she is popular. however when it came to end of massage she swapped with another girl and the 2nd girl said sorry I can only do a soft massage...hmmm so then a 3rd girl came in and provided a very poor quality ending. If you are after good quality massage with an experienced ML it will probably be very hit and miss. some pretty and friendly girls but disappointing overall. I've had much better elsewhere. It is a nice new house tho, clean and well set up. Hopefully service improves with experience.

Kangaroopointer
15-11-2013, 06:31 PM
I have been this shop 4 times now and always been given a great massage and i like hard massage!! I know i would rather spend $70 for an hr at this shop rather than some other shops out there which are dirty girls only care about $$ and not care about customers at all. I can go this shop get treated like a king foot spa free water in bottle not shit out of tap and good massage by great looking girls...
Sick of paying money to shops and getting shit in return , also i noticed on my visit other day a service truck came and drop off big load of fresh clean towels which is a big plus for me as well.. so yes i am hooked and my hard earned money will keep going to this shop ..

cocktus
15-11-2013, 07:14 PM
I have been this shop 4 times now and always been given a great massage and i like hard massage!! I know i would rather spend $70 for an hr at this shop rather than some other shops out there which are dirty girls only care about $$ and not care about customers at all. I can go this shop get treated like a king foot spa free water in bottle not shit out of tap and good massage by great looking girls...
Sick of paying money to shops and getting shit in return , also i noticed on my visit other day a service truck came and drop off big load of fresh clean towels which is a big plus for me as well.. so yes i am hooked and my hard earned money will keep going to this shop ..

thanks for the review.

Nice positive review indeed. one of the best reviews in a long long time.

PizzaMan
16-11-2013, 12:08 AM
I agree with BW - this place is definitely a world apart compared to some of the other places.
Nice, clean, friendly and oh - did I say clean !!
Girls are great and I personally could not ask for in a massage shop !
The foot massage was great. I recently had one of these in the US when I was there before my massage and loved it, so very happy to have this experience back here in Brisbane.

comer1111
16-11-2013, 04:10 PM
Hey guys.. We have a special offer from 3pm today sat to 9pm Sunday for 2 hr massage
2hr massage $110.00

1 hr massage $ 65.00 from 3 pm to close tonight only

comer1111
16-11-2013, 04:25 PM
Forum membersonly mention on arrival

rebound101
16-11-2013, 07:11 PM
hi guys. does anyone have an address for this place?

comer1111
16-11-2013, 07:17 PM
It is 3 Dorothy lane camp hill just on corner of old Cleveland rd

brizzyboy
16-11-2013, 07:31 PM
Nice service and had a great massage but left unhappy :(

ABCguy
16-11-2013, 11:22 PM
Yeah great massage but didn't get what I wanted in the end. Probably will not return.

Kangaroopointer
17-11-2013, 03:23 PM
Have been this shop 4 times now and really cant fault it just money well spent every visit the staff know how to give a really good massage, unlike most shops where they just slap baby oil around your body and expect a big tip

brownwallaby
18-11-2013, 02:20 PM
Was here this morning. Was looked after by a different girl. During my session I tried hard to find any fault with the place and service, and couldn't find any issue. Well, the foot massage was less impressive than my first visit but still OK. I was allocated the main room in the house. It's spacious, plenty of natural light and has a private shower. I was offered Korean coffee upon arrival, and bottled water at the end. Noticed that the back door has no doorbell, so at this stage it's for exiting only.

oilman
19-11-2013, 09:44 AM
Was here this morning. Was looked after by a different girl. During my session I tried hard to find any fault with the place and service, and couldn't find any issue. Well, the foot massage was less impressive than my first visit but still OK. I was allocated the main room in the house. It's spacious, plenty of natural light and has a private shower. I was offered Korean coffee upon arrival, and bottled water at the end. Noticed that the back door has no doorbell, so at this stage it's for exiting only.

No door bell!, You & Commer1111 better go get one from bunnings...

brownwallaby
19-11-2013, 11:08 AM
No door bell!, You & Commer1111 better go get one from bunnings...

The back door is not my area of responsibility hahahah ....
Take it easy mate, I'm just a customer here

oilman
19-11-2013, 12:50 PM
The back door is not my area of responsibility hahahah ....
Take it easy mate, I'm just a customer here

It just sounded like innuendo to me....

No bell means you have your cheeks spead apart & I dont have to ask to go in? WOW! I wont have to pay for massages anymore, I got brownwallabys bum !!!

samdv
19-11-2013, 12:59 PM
It just sounded like innuendo to me....

No bell means you have your cheeks spead apart & I dont have to ask to go in? WOW! I wont have to pay for massages anymore, I got brownwallabys bum !!!
No bell at the BACK door - it doesnt mean anything. BW was simply describing the place. Its always good to know the place before the first visit, atleat I like to know. At first i didnt know we could use the back door to get in west end Star M and it took me few visits to figure out lol. It sure would have helped if someone mentioned earlier. Nothing important but just minor detail.

DV8AUS
19-11-2013, 02:02 PM
Just man up and use the front entrance, leave your trench coat and hat in your car

ecchi.gaijin
19-11-2013, 02:07 PM
Just man up and use the front entrance, leave your trench coat and hat in your car

BW just wants to avoid the line of screaming ML that usually queue up and beg him to choose them.

brownwallaby
19-11-2013, 05:38 PM
BW just wants to avoid the line of screaming ML that usually queue up and beg him to choose them.

Of course this happens day-in day-out at that Stellar shop on the hill. OK they don't scream, just whisper to be picked out

popeye96
19-11-2013, 06:07 PM
Umm, ever heard of knocking? I know in this day and age of electronic gadgets just about everything is there on a platter for us, but in my experience when I come to a door and there is no door bell, I knock. :cool2:

Digger
19-11-2013, 06:07 PM
Of course this happens day-in day-out at that Stellar shop on the hill. OK they don't scream, just whisper to be picked out
I believe that most forum followers now know the real identity of BW is Walter Mitty!!

WhoopsieDoodle
19-11-2013, 08:18 PM
I tend to just open the door and walk in, no doorbell, no knocking. It also means that you usually get a trio or quartet of MLs sing out 'Hello' simultaneously, which is always welcoming :)

Of course, it's always best to check first if the back door is an entrance deemed permissible by the establishment.

SillyCock2
20-11-2013, 12:08 PM
I was planning to start a new thread but it seems comer and his alt accounts are flooding the forum with praise for this place as it is.

I'm not giving him free advertising, as I don't have any praise.

There are a few things done right at this shop but the things done wrong outweigh them by a metric fuckton.

Before you look at my new account and think I don't know shit, I've been doing this a while and I have my favourites. I had an account under the name sillycock and stopped posting around about the time qj was in hot water a year or so ago, as I figured posting glowing reviews of illegal services probably wasn't doing any of the girls any favours. But enough about me.

I went in to angies this morning as I had been lurking these threads for the last few weeks and they piqued my interest. Also it is close by and it never hurts to try new things.

Now the things they have right. Cleanliness. The place is immaculate. Rooms are spacious and they have disposable sheets. Staff are friendly and the price is on par with everyone else around.

In these respects it is far better than anything nearby. Nearby I've been to mozhi, 11 stoneham, shanghai therapeutic, 932 stanley, the shitty indian lady in stones corner and the shifty place across from kfc on logan rd.

However, there is far too much wrong for me to return when I have a favorite girl already at each 932 Stanley, 11 Stoneham and QJ.
First, is location. Far too open to prying eyes on old cleveland rd. Also, there is a shit ton of construction happening directly across the road and next door. Leaving out the back is also very open to the houses and businesses nearby. I don't want to be seen.
Second. The day spa angle. I understand you need a front, but it's over the top, and uncomfortable sitting behind a thin curtain or room divider while other punters walk in the door or get the same treatment next to you. If I wanted a pedi, I'd go get one. I don't want to sit in a room with everyone else lining up for a rub n tug.
Third. Lighting. Too bright. Soft light accentuates average looking fuckers like me, and makes the girls look prettier too.
Fourth. Girls are very chatty and full of compliments, while nice, seems forced and uncomfortable.
Fifth. No tickle tackle.
Sixth. No extras. The girl said that 'one girl is more experienced and she does it, but I don't like it, so I don't do it.'
Fair enough. I wasn't about to press the issue or ask for the more experienced girl, but if you are advertising on a rub and tug forum then your shop had better offer a fucking rub and tug.
Seventh. The massage was average. I've had worse, but not for a long time. Maybe some of you will like it, but not me.
Too close to therapeutic without being professional, and very very far off anything resembling sensual.

If I want therapeutic, I go to ekibin magic over on mt gravatt capalaba rd. Closest to physio you'll get while still making you twitch for a happy ending. If I want dirty, I'll go to cloud 9 or QJ. At least at those places you'll get the ending your after, often with a lot of extras on the cards if you are nice and the girls let you.

I think if I were to compare this shop to any other of brisbanes finest, I'd say it is closest to mozhi at milton. It has the new feel that cloud 9 had when it first moved on to stanley st, but has that old feel you get when at mozhi when you know you are taking a punt as very few girls do the extra at mozhi and you may leave frustrated. The massage level is about the same, reminded me a bit of the style at amore, a bit repetitive and trying to be things it is not. The decor is newer, and chances that you will leave with blue balls is high, at least on first visit. The thing I like about shops like gtm, cloud 9, amore, is it is a sure thing, even on your first go. Maybe if you become a regular it may change, I don't know.

I know this has gotten long, and probably a bit off the point, but the most annoying thing about this place is the praise it is getting here on the forum while there is still a lot of room for improvement. Too much talk on the forum and I think the bulk of it is coming from comer and a few accounts he's set up to praise it and get free advertising and more punters through the door.

All that said I won't be back. Maybe in a couple of months after the place gets some real reviews but as it stands I think some forum users may be blowing a lot of air under the flames for their own benefit. All in my humble opinion of course, take it as you want.

ecchi.gaijin
20-11-2013, 01:08 PM
Your opinions about the shop are your right as a consumer, but in regards to Comer multinicking I think you are way off the mark and somewhat hypocritical given you admit to having more than one ID yourself.

I haven't seen anything to suggest Comer has more than one ID on here. Yes there have been some over exuberant reviews, but they have been from fellow punters trying to help a "mate" out.

Personally I agree with you about the visibility and the internal lighting during daytime hours. For me this isn't much of an issue, but for those who are self conscious I would recommend evening visits.

The dayspa angle? If you are worried about being next to a punter behind screen, how do you feel about the other shops where you sit in a lounge room full of horny pervs twiddling their thumbs and staring at their shoes?

As for too chatty? I want a girl who interacts with me, who likes to have a laugh and can hold an intelligent conversation, I hate dead fish massages.

No tickle or extra? Yes it is a new shop and it was your first visit. The girl I had was quite modest. Wore pants under her dress, asked if it was ok to cover my old fella on the flip side, moved my hand off her ass and told me how some guys ask for extras but she didn't do it. Sure some guys are going to be disappointed with that, but I respect a girl who has that much confidence. If people expect to get a "golden handshake" under these circumstances then either they haven't been at it long or punters are being spoilt. Remember this is supposed to be an underground offering, not a free for all. In fact some punters actually like it that way, they like the thrill of the chase.

SillyCock2
20-11-2013, 01:39 PM
Your opinions about the shop are your right as a consumer, but in regards to Comer multinicking I think you are way off the mark and somewhat hypocritical given you admit to having more than one ID yourself.

I haven't seen anything to suggest Comer has more than one ID on here. Yes there have been some over exuberant reviews, but they have been from fellow punters trying to help a "mate" out.

Personally I agree with you about the visibility and the internal lighting during daytime hours. For me this isn't much of an issue, but for those who are self conscious I would recommend evening visits.

The dayspa angle? If you are worried about being next to a punter behind screen, how do you feel about the other shops where you sit in a lounge room full of horny pervs twiddling their thumbs and staring at their shoes?

As for too chatty? I want a girl who interacts with me, who likes to have a laugh and can hold an intelligent conversation, I hate dead fish massages.

No tickle or extra? Yes it is a new shop and it was your first visit. The girl I had was quite modest. Wore pants under her dress, asked if it was ok to cover my old fella on the flip side, moved my hand off her ass and told me how some guys ask for extras but she didn't do it. Sure some guys are going to be disappointed with that, but I respect a girl who has that much confidence. If people expect to get a "golden handshake" under these circumstances then either they haven't been at it long or punters are being spoilt. Remember this is supposed to be an underground offering, not a free for all. In fact some punters actually like it that way, they like the thrill of the chase.

All good points, I mean no disrespect, though after lurking for a few years looking for generally unbiased views of different shops and the services punters have got there, and then finding how much the dynamic of the forum had changed, I just thought I should throw in my 2c to even the field a little. I would be using my original account, but passwords are forgotten after long periods of inactivity.

What I wrote above are merely my opinions, and they will help punters decide if a shop is worth a punt or not.

I say go for it, see for yourselves. Some shops suit some guys, others suit others guys. I just was underwhelmed by what I saw after having seen the place talked up so much here before I went in and had a punt.

Waiting in a lounge witn other pervs? Nope. Don't do fs establishments. My cup of tea are massages. Parlours and a few quality private ladies.

Yes, it is a very new shop, I am assuming there will be some teething issues and not everyone will leave satisfied, which is why I will stick to my regulars for another few months before trying again. Saying this, it should improve, they are doing a few things right, so after some time they will be up there with pam and her friendly girls.

And in regards to spoiled.. Yeah.. quite a bit. I do forget that other punters are out for the chase since it has been so long since I have not had what I came for, along with a few other perks along the way. Cash is king after all.

Lastly, if I want to meet people, have good conversations and a good chase for something that may not happen, I won't go looking in a rub n tug. I'll go to a bar. If I want to relax, unwind and bust a nut I'll go to a massage parlour.

ooshka
20-11-2013, 01:42 PM
Thanks for the review Silkycock2 saved me some $$. As I won't be attending any time soon.

I can see where you are coming from regarding some overexuberant reviews pushing their point makes it feel an alter ego is at play.

From the reviews so far this shop does not seem too different from Lumley St, a place I never enjoyed.

Some other reviewers just need to not take a negative review as a personal attack on their favorite and accept that some people do not get same VFM and they are not going to change a bad punt into a return visit. An unacceptable punt to a punter leaves a bad taste.

SillyCock2
20-11-2013, 01:55 PM
Thanks for the review Silkycock2 saved me some $$. As I won't be attending any time soon.

I can see where you are coming from regarding some overexuberant reviews pushing their point makes it feel an alter ego is at play.

From the reviews so far this shop does not seem too different from Lumley St, a place I never enjoyed.

Some other reviewers just need to not take a negative review as a personal attack on their favorite and accept that some people do not get same VFM and they are not going to change a bad punt into a return visit. An unacceptable punt to a punter leaves a bad taste.

It's possible there is an alter ego, but there are some very on to it punters giving good reviews already, so I suspect they know which girl to ask for.

Lumley? That ones in annerley right? on the corner of a main rd?
Never been myself because of the view of the entry from the street that carries tens of thousands of cars a day. Same deal here. Hard not to be spotted on your way in.

As reviews go, it is only my opinion. Take it with a grain of salt and go see for yourself. Maybe wait a few weeks though, then you'll be able to lie about going before and they might believe you and you may get lucky.

As for me, I'll be going back to one of my favourites for either a bj or sticky fingers. Probably both.

Kangaroopointer
20-11-2013, 01:55 PM
I say each to there own, some guys will like some shops some guys wont.
For me i would rather pay for good massage clean shop and CLEAN towels, rather than going to the shops u mentioned and probably getting someone else jizz wiped all over you from dirty towels.
Ok the shop maybe a little open but who cares! unless you got something to hide, the 2 shops you mentioned just as open 1 right opposite busy bus stop and main rd other down lane way with everyone from buildings hanging around around outside smoking ..
but like i said each to there own

SillyCock2
20-11-2013, 02:05 PM
I say each to there own, some guys will like some shops some guys wont.
For me i would rather pay for good massage clean shop and CLEAN towels, rather than going to the shops u mentioned and probably getting someone else jizz wiped all over you from dirty towels.
Ok the shop maybe a little open but who cares! unless you got something to hide, the 2 shops you mentioned just as open 1 right opposite busy bus stop and main rd other down lane way with everyone from buildings hanging around around outside smoking ..
but like i said each to there own

Cleanliness is a big thing, I think it was me a while back that reviewed amore west end after the girl wiped up my jizz with a hand towel and then wiped down the fuckin table with my jizz streaking across the top of it.
Yeah I haven't gone back there. Also the walls are kind of gross at these other places if you look at the powershots dudes have made and stained the paint. And you can smell jizz.
But I don't go there to look at the walls or sniff jizz. I go to look at pretty nude korean ladies, have them wiggle on my fingers and shoot my jizz on their tits. Then maybe sniff their jizz on my fingers.

Cleanliness comes second to dirtyness for me. Shops gotta be half clean, if the shop looks dirty then the girls had better be filthy.

skm
20-11-2013, 02:37 PM
I'm pretty sure people who have been lurking around for some time on this forum are pretty aware of those who are promoters of shops and can interpret what to believe, it's the new punters that need to look into. I've been to this place the other week and it was fully booked and left. I can see what you guys are talking about in regards to the room being too bright and the possibility of bumping into another punter while you are at the foot spa. Just like when you're at GTM and someone comes in and people try not to be seen by others lol.
I'll give this place a go in the next few weeks when things are more settled. At least the hygiene part is worth a visit to check out what standard of service they offer for me. It all goes back to the customer experience really, if you left feeling good there will be repeat visits for sure.

oilman
21-11-2013, 10:52 AM
I'm pretty sure people who have been lurking around for some time on this forum are pretty aware of those who are promoters of shops and can interpret what to believe, it's the new punters that need to look into. I've been to this place the other week and it was fully booked and left. I can see what you guys are talking about in regards to the room being too bright and the possibility of bumping into another punter while you are at the foot spa. Just like when you're at GTM and someone comes in and people try not to be seen by others lol.
I'll give this place a go in the next few weeks when things are more settled. At least the hygiene part is worth a visit to check out what standard of service they offer for me. It all goes back to the customer experience really, if you left feeling good there will be repeat visits for sure.

Look- I no the feeling! Your all keen for a massage, go through the hole ordeal to get one by telling the Mrs your playing golf then teeing the lie up with your golfing mates. In you drive to Angies, heart beating like a big block V8 all to knock on the door & told to come back later!!!.

Comer1111 if your reading this please consider a small overload room for over keen pinter to "release there stress" as we may want to call it

As far as being to light in the rooms, well close your bloody eyes tighter!

Dont let the knock backs get ya down ;-)

Oilman :-)

jimmyp
26-11-2013, 02:11 PM
After reading about this brand new massage shop on "AUS99 Forum - The Best Australia Adult Directory" I thought I would give it a go, and I got a.............................massage.

Don't get me wrong, it was a good massage - got a nice glimpse of underwear as she was giving me the foot massage, the nice lingering strokes of massage where it counts, and a nice move where she stands at the top of the table and leans right over your face to massage down your chest, which I haven't seen since Sofiasun (except of course she was nude)

But when the hour was up, and I asked for "extra time", I was told it would be $50 for extra 30 minutes of just massage.

Don't get me wrong, loved the massage and I will be back - maybe I need to be a trusted regular?

friskychris
26-11-2013, 06:20 PM
Not relevant

kazuya
26-11-2013, 09:17 PM

jimmyp
26-11-2013, 09:33 PM
After my previous review, I thought I would check out the opposition today and mosey over to Mozhi across the road. I figured if Angie's had to make a go of it, it would have to be better than the opposition, so here are my comparisons.

Angie's (A) had great decor and layout. I don't really care if I run into other punters at the front, but something happened today at Mozhi (M) that peed me off a bit. Walking to the shower after the massage, another punter came out of another room and saw me dressed only in towel while carrying my clothes. Not a happy ending! (pun intended)

So A gets full marks for having shower in the room, not a communal shower you have to walk past reception, waiting room, kitchen, other people to get to.

The aircon in A was nice and cold, the massage table was wide (being 190cm and 100kg it's good to have something solid under you) and the coverings looked like they were the disposal type and were clean.

M had the usual towel on the table, and the towel for the shower was a bit on the stinky side. A towel was used to cover me at M (they even covered my eyes when I flipped over??), while at A, I was free to enjoy the aircon all over!

The oil at M was full on. I can still feel it now six hours later, even after a shower. The A oil did not have that residue.

At both places I asked for a medium massage. The massage at M was on the harder and made me squirm a bit, whereas the A massage was a bit more "sensual". Like I said before, the view when she leant over my face to massage my chest was magnificent!

Being a shallow male, I found the talent at A was a lot more attractive and engaging.

One hour at M cost me $50, and at A, it was $60. For $10 extra, I think it is worth it for private shower, nice oil, clean towel, and a girl with a nice smile.

I would like to see them advertise a bit more for up to date specials etc. (I did PM the owner and suggest a Facebook page?) as I have only seen them on this forum and the token ad in the Courier Mail.

vent
29-11-2013, 12:09 PM
Was there yesterday, here's the verdict :
Decor - 9, like how they've done with the tranquil look.
Parking - 7, only 2 spots, but good that we can park off the street.
Girls - 9, they are all friendly and nice
Massage - 8.5, so far only one ML that I've tried and she's quite good although I did ask for hard but she only did medium. Granted she's only been learning English for a while.
Cleanliness - 9, Fresh towel and also fresh slipper to walk around.
Service - 10, was treated like a prince!!!!

Will I be back again? Yes!
Thank you Comer111 for providing us good place to relax!

Kangaroopointer
30-11-2013, 11:58 AM
Just came out from a 1hr booking this morning once again great service great massage ..
did notice 2 new girls working today looking very sexy. I like the way they have taken those plastic covers off beds and also made the rooms more dark and relaxing feeling, good to see they listen to there customers...8/10
oh and manager mentioned to me that since the 1 hr $60 so busy on thurs they will now do every tues and thurs all day $60..
sound good to me if i can save few bucks

dubberjas
01-12-2013, 12:34 AM
Went again today, and once again wasn't disappointed great foot massage and lovely massage, nothing extra to report but was still one of the better massages I have had from such a place. The girl was lovely in both personality and looks as well as service.

jimmyp
01-12-2013, 09:57 AM
Also dropped in again on Saturday, and told to come back in half hour becuase they were busy - good to see you are doing well so quickly!!

Went back and saw a new girl called "Dyer" apologies if spelling is way off, but it sounded like "Dyer"?

Great massage, and also got the move where she stands at the top of the table and leans right over your face to massage down your chest - comer111, please pass onto the girls that's a winning move!!

Vitality
01-12-2013, 10:31 AM
Great massage, and also got the move where she stands at the top of the table and leans right over your face to massage down your chest - comer111, please pass onto the girls that's a winning move!!

There's another massage place not far from here in Stones Corner that performs the same move, pretty sure it comes standard with every massage. Nice to see this place is doing it too.

Kangaroopointer
01-12-2013, 01:26 PM
Just like to say thanks comer1111, just came out from another great booking and on leaving Angie presented me a small 200ml bottle of champagne as Xmas gift... Ver very nice touch!!!!!

friskychris
01-12-2013, 03:19 PM
Not relevant

friskychris
01-12-2013, 09:17 PM
Not relevant

brownwallaby
03-12-2013, 03:14 PM
Paid my third visit to this shop. Again a different girl was looking after me. Friendly and chatty, despite her limited English. The foot spa was good although not exceptional. Upon entering the room I was disappointed to find the room was only dimly lit. I always prefer bright natural light but obviously I was outvoted by clients who like the room to be semi-dark. That was my only disappointment as the session itself outshone the other two I'd had quite significantly

samdv
03-12-2013, 03:35 PM
Paid my third visit to this shop. Again a different girl was looking after me. Friendly and chatty, despite her limited English. The foot spa was good although not exceptional. Upon entering the room I was disappointed to find the room was only dimly lit. I always prefer bright natural light but obviously I was outvoted by clients who like the room to be semi-dark. That was my only disappointment as the session itself outshone the other two I'd had quite significantly
some shops use dimmer, so u can adjust the brightness to your liking. I am with you on this, i like it bright.

brownwallaby
03-12-2013, 05:51 PM
Yep there's the dimmer. I still prefer natural light but thats just me. Not a big deal. Aah and thanks Comer1111 / Angie for the Xmas gift. A very nice gesture ....

bill62
05-12-2013, 03:39 PM
I'm with the dissenters on this forum. and for this reason, I'm not going to annies. In Brisbane it seems we are at the arse end of good rnt and sexy girls.
I just went to sydney for a weekend and could not believe what was on offer for much less money than Brisburg. I paid $60 for a massage by a sexy thai girl...all of 20yrs old and for a little over $30 was offered HJ and 69. I nearly fainted ..this girl was very hot and very much enjoyed the 69.
Also came back from Thailand recently, and I am depressed at what is available in Brisbane. so in Brisbane we get bad service, high prices and what seems to be the leftovers from everywhere else.:cry:

So to Brisbane, where the big news is a new massage place which offers nice surroundings, cleanliness and sexy girls. Good for them. Then if that is what is being offered, then advertise in the CM and get of this forum. I'm not here to look for good real massage places (as I know plenty of them) and to waste my time and money on something that does not exist.
Sorry this is harsh but true. I need another shop offering illusions of rnt like I need a ladyboy to do my shoppiong

comer1111
05-12-2013, 04:12 PM
Sorry u had in your words not great experience .. I have set up this shop To provide a superior service to other massage shops in brisbane..if you are aware of qld laws u would know we can not offer services like other states.

Kangaroopointer
05-12-2013, 04:45 PM
Have to agree! With comer! We all love getting a great massage but this is qld not down South what this shop offers from my visits is great service very clean place, clean fresh towels, good massage and just a very relaxing place to spend time with great girls !! Ok yes I am big fan of here and when a massage shop hands out bottles of champagne to regular customers you know they care about more than the $

ecchi.gaijin
05-12-2013, 05:18 PM
While I think it is some validity to the point about promoting a legit shop on this type of forum. Why would anyone, after the numerous reviews and comments, think that there was more on offer here?

I have said it before, punters are too spoiled for choice. "Extras" are supposed to be an underground bonus, not a sure thing.

popeye96
05-12-2013, 05:57 PM
I'm with the dissenters on this forum. and for this reason, I'm not going to annies. In Brisbane it seems we are at the arse end of good rnt and sexy girls.
I just went to sydney for a weekend and could not believe what was on offer for much less money than Brisburg. I paid $60 for a massage by a sexy thai girl...all of 20yrs old and for a little over $30 was offered HJ and 69. I nearly fainted ..this girl was very hot and very much enjoyed the 69.
Also came back from Thailand recently, and I am depressed at what is available in Brisbane. so in Brisbane we get bad service, high prices and what seems to be the leftovers from everywhere else.:cry:

So to Brisbane, where the big news is a new massage place which offers nice surroundings, cleanliness and sexy girls. Good for them. Then if that is what is being offered, then advertise in the CM and get of this forum. I'm not here to look for good real massage places (as I know plenty of them) and to waste my time and money on something that does not exist.
Sorry this is harsh but true. I need another shop offering illusions of rnt like I need a ladyboy to do my shoppiong

If there were any places up here like there are in Sydney, I would be a very broke man. I've even tried to find some similar places just over the border in the Tweed, but to no avail. My guess is if someone opened a shop at Tweed Heads, providing the same service and prices as they do in Sydney, then they would make an absoulute killing from Qld punters. I know I for one would have no problem regularly making the hour or so trip south for the experience.

bill62
05-12-2013, 08:08 PM
While I think it is some validity to the point about promoting a legit shop on this type of forum. Why would anyone, after the numerous reviews and comments, think that there was more on offer here?

I have said it before, punters are too spoiled for choice. "Extras" are supposed to be an underground bonus, not a sure thing.

This is true, but seriously, if this is the case, then this should be a protected forum ( these exist other places) where we can speak freely. and we are on this forum to look for certain things and legit massage is not one of them.

cocktus
05-12-2013, 08:36 PM
If there were any places up here like there are in Sydney, I would be a very broke man. I've even tried to find some similar places just over the border in the Tweed, but to no avail. My guess is if someone opened a shop at Tweed Heads, providing the same service and prices as they do in Sydney, then they would make an absoulute killing from Qld punters. I know I for one would have no problem regularly making the hour or so trip south for the experience.

last time i checked, Sydney is also only an hour or so trip ... =)

ABCguy
05-12-2013, 09:48 PM

Try "The Club" at Tweed.

popeye96
05-12-2013, 11:41 PM
last time i checked, Sydney is also only an hour or so trip ... =)

No, Sydney is only an hour or so flight. Add at least a couple of extra hours each way to factor in travel to and from the airport, plus check-in, and it doesn't make it at all a worthwhile proposition for a regular punt.

popeye96
05-12-2013, 11:51 PM
Try "The Club" at Tweed.
I have read, and thought about going there. From what I have read, it seems to be a pretty good establishment. More set up for FS than R&T though I would assume. Call me fussy, but I prefer my massages on a table rather than a bed. Still might be worth a shot.

jimmyp
06-12-2013, 08:36 AM
Had my third visit this week, and am enjoying the experience (that reminds me, when are the loyalty cards coming!!)

I love the outfits on the girls - I'm picturing them holding briefcases like on "Deal Or No Deal".

But like Walter the Banker, I also hate hearing "No Deal!"

comer1111
06-12-2013, 01:21 PM
Loyalty cards have arrived today. After 8 massage's 1 free hr
Thanks

ChuckWowzer
08-12-2013, 12:09 AM
Loyalty cards have arrived today. After 8 massage's 1 free hr
Thanks

Ive been thinking about checking this place out as i heard its pretty good.. any recommendations?

ChuckWowzer
08-12-2013, 12:12 AM
My back got the better of me again this afternoon so I went back for another massage.

The service for me is great. I haven't really tried many shops but I'm always made feel welcome and enjoy my time. For me this experience is just as important as the massage. I work long hours so I love the experience and chatting with the girls so for me it's perfect.

I also got a really good massage and now I'm ready for bed.

Recommendations?

salt&pepper
08-12-2013, 04:11 AM
Have to agree! With comer! We all love getting a great massage but this is qld not down South what this shop offers from my visits is great service very clean place, clean fresh towels, good massage and just a very relaxing place to spend time with great girls !! Ok yes I am big fan of here and when a massage shop hands out bottles of champagne to regular customers you know they care about more than the $

Have been a punter for a couple of years and have been around the traps.
My third visit on Saturday straight massage, enjoy the foot spa and medium massage ml English is limited but much better than my Korean. Must attend more to be a regular customer for bottles of champagne. Thanks for starting the loyalty cards and keeping them at the shop now another password to remember, BW had better remove his sun glass's as i am happy with the front rooms or rear room that leads out to the BBQ (maybe a free sausage sizzle in the future)

Two suggestions:Watch your step if you leave via the back stairs and enter under the building as a punter tripped but did not fall on 26 Nov, about 7" drop from ground level to car park level.
Also the rocks between the car tracks at the footpath were today spreading onto the footpath, would hate to hear that someone fell and injured themselves while walking in for a massage.

tikogoh
08-12-2013, 08:54 AM
I have read, and thought about going there. From what I have read, it seems to be a pretty good establishment. More set up for FS than R&T though I would assume. Call me fussy, but I prefer my massages on a table rather than a bed. Still might be worth a shot.

That's true. More FS than RNT. I had Teagan. The price, is also more expensive. At least they start watching the clock once the initial shower session finishes. For me it's a one time experience to satisfy my curiosity and I'm satisfied. Not going back again since it's another tick off my bucket list

vent
11-12-2013, 01:40 PM
Hummm, I was going to this place yesterday, and suddenly there were 2 cars parked in front of the shop. One of them has Brisbane City Council emblem. There were 2 middle aged guy and 1 middle age lady, all of them carrying like a folder of files.
I was wondering if they are doing health & safety inspection or was it police inspection as well… hummm…. anyone can give me a bit of info there? maybe Comer111 ?

ecchi.gaijin
11-12-2013, 01:56 PM
Hummm, I was going to this place yesterday, and suddenly there were 2 cars parked in front of the shop. One of them has Brisbane City Council emblem. There were 2 middle aged guy and 1 middle age lady, all of them carrying like a folder of files.
I was wondering if they are doing health & safety inspection or was it police inspection as well… hummm…. anyone can give me a bit of info there? maybe Comer111 ?

I think WHaS is a state jurisdiction. Local council would be most likely a neighbour complaining and the BCC just trying to find an excuse to breach them (ie zoning, operating without a licence etc). I doubt there is much if anything to worry about.

vent
11-12-2013, 02:00 PM
I think WHaS is a state jurisdiction. Local council would be most likely a neighbour complaining and the BCC just trying to find an excuse to breach them (ie zoning, operating without a licence etc). I doubt there is much if anything to worry about.
Cool, thanks Ecchi.gaijin… by the way, ecchi suki desu ka? boku mo suki desu!!

brownwallaby
11-12-2013, 03:14 PM
This shop decided to change their operating hours, now 8am to 6pm. Dunno if it had something to do with the arrival of those officers

ecchi.gaijin
11-12-2013, 04:12 PM
Cool, thanks Ecchi.gaijin… by the way, ecchi suki desu ka? boku mo suki desu!!

:D Vent

BW, that seems to fit in to place. That area might not be zoned/licenced for after hours trade. I have seen similar problems with my clients being forced to cut back their trading hours as a result of disgruntal neighbours. A bit of a bugger for those of us who are not local enough for daytime visits :(

vent
11-12-2013, 04:54 PM
Well that's bugger…. i hope business keep going good tho Comer1111.
On a side note, I visited again today, and yep, same good massage. Keep up the good job, and many will return.
BW were you there today too around 2?

brownwallaby
11-12-2013, 06:29 PM
Nope, I'm an early bird mate. Anyway the manager just contacted me explaining that her shop has no problem with the authority. Its just they want to keep a low profile in the neighbourhood for the time being.
Before you ask I'd like to confirm that I'm a paying customer at this shop just like you haha

cocktus
11-12-2013, 10:49 PM
they want to keep a low profile

yet so much noise and self promotion here? wth?

Kangaroopointer
16-12-2013, 10:00 AM
Just had another early morning massage to start the week off once again great massage. Also I was told that everyday till Xmas 1 hr massage only $60.00 so I will be back again later in week

danenth
16-12-2013, 11:09 AM
Here's an idea. How about a Christmas Club for 2014. Those punters who can prove they have had a minimum of 50 1 hr massages during 2014 (thats 1 a week allowing for holidays etc.) Shoild get a free 1 hr massage and get to go to the Special Punters Christmas Party.

SillyCock2
02-01-2014, 11:50 AM
Thought I'd chime in again since its been a busy punting season. Around 13 visits in the last 2 weeks to various places and it has been good this silly season.

I've returned twice to angies. Once the day after boxing day and today.

While it is good, I wont be back. All three occasions I have been to this shop ive had a really decent massage, and 3 times left disappointed. The cleanliness and the fresh decor, the pretty girls and the foot spa only go so far, when two girls say 'no extra, not never', and the other says 'one girl does, but she busy today', 3/3 without any ending is too high a fail rate. For me at least. Tried all the usual tricks, seemed to be going the right way and then when it came to it, it all turned out to be a tease. You other guys might enjoy it as a legit massage, you might get lucky, but next time I want a challenge/legit massage i'll head to mozhi on a special day, and get an hour for 50 or a duo for 80.

Best of luck and if anyone does get lucky here please post a name or the trick to it, so the rest of us have a chance.

Though in retrospect it is nice to come home smelling like coconuts instead of fish.

brownwallaby
02-01-2014, 06:33 PM
I feel for you mate, I know how it feels, happened to me a few times. By the way, was it you who said people should not ask for names of the girls and should just go and try their luck (I think the thread is called 'PM requests)? Did you decide to change policy?

kazuya
02-01-2014, 09:49 PM

Kangaroopointer
03-01-2014, 12:41 PM
Being a regular at this shop I have to say that if I have to spend 60 or 70 I would rather go to this shop where I know is clean good oil great massage and chatty girls , so many shops give shit massage but still take your money , I go here purely for the massage . Couple times have run into the owner and he has shouted me a free massage just for being a regular , now how many other shops do that.

ecchi.gaijin
03-01-2014, 12:50 PM
Agreed KP, there are a LOT of girls giving crappy massages out there. When you find something you like stick with it and damn anyone who tells you otherwise.

SillyCock2
03-01-2014, 10:54 PM
I feel for you mate, I know how it feels, happened to me a few times. By the way, was it you who said people should not ask for names of the girls and should just go and try their luck (I think the thread is called 'PM requests)? Did you decide to change policy?

The old bait and switch. No. But seriously, I think the frustration got the better of me on this occasion.

The place is good, but getting a tickle tackle and being told no way sends mixed messages. Like promoting in a rnt forum and having rnt near on impossible to snag.

I will probably be back when I'm wanting a legit massage. And I'll probably get the ending I'm not looking for on that occasion. Guess its the way she goes.

salt&pepper
12-01-2014, 05:56 PM
Being a regular at this shop I have to say that if I have to spend 60 or 70 I would rather go to this shop where I know is clean good oil great massage and chatty girls , so many shops give shit massage but still take your money ,I go here purely for the massage .

Could not have said it better, having been regularly for a massage of late.

Also thanks for acting on feedback on rear step to customer parking (sign at doorway) and loose pebbles in driveway (now concreted in place) thanks Angie:smile:

superfilo
18-01-2014, 04:10 PM
been a while since i posted on here so thought I might chuck my 2 cents in. Been to Angies Massage twice now in the past month after reading all the rave reviews. Have to say the place is impressive. Girls are very friendly when you walk in. Bottle of water, foot spa and general chit chat right at the start... bit wierd sitting there with nothing but a curtain between the foot spa stations... But I guess this place is legit so nothing to worry about right? The girls I have seen are all fairly hot. I had a really nice/cute youngish girl for my first appointment. Got in the room, told to take my clothes off and waited there for her to return. Nice clean room and they replace the plastic stuff every time which is awesome. Massage was great. No real tickle tackle at all, but she out my hand on her legs a couple of times while she was massaging my shoulders and got a pretty good feel of her legs, but didnt let my hands wander too much... Got to the flip and everything was pretty standard, and she did that move that everyone was talking about where she is at the top of table near your head and bends over and massages down your chest. I love it, big tease tho.
Overall, the girl was 8/10, Massage 8/10, Blue balls 9/10.

Second time I went there I was assigned to an older looking girl and was said to be the most 'experienced' .. i did see something in the threads about an experienced girl in the shop that does extras so I got my hopes up a bit. Halfway through the footspa, Angie asks me if its ok if the new girl joined in on the massage so she could learn... i've never had this happen, but i did read about someone getting it at GTM. I of course said no problem, and was even happier when I saw the new girl was really cute. So anyway go in the room, take my gear off, there's no towel any where and because this place doesnt do extras I leave my undies on for the time being. So the massage starts and the experienced girl is really good. She knows what shes doing and the massage is as good as any you would get in a legit shop. She then invites the girl to copy what she is doing but on the other side of my body. So i've got 2 cute girls massaging me, one doing really well, the other doing ok. But its all good coz its kind of a turn on. Anyway they get to my legs and asked if i can remove my undies as they couldnt use the oil in the area. So i get up and take them off, stonkers already and hoping for the best. I lay back down and proceed to get a really good ass massage. I mean these girls where getting right in there. The older one telling the younger one what to do and i just found it sexy as hell. Anyway fair bit of contact with the jewels but i guess i can pass that off as accidental right? Then both of them making contact and know Im really excited. Anyway time for the flip and ive got a raging boner at this stage and they get right to massaging my legs. The new one giggles and seems quite shy at the sight of my old fella standing straight up, and the older one kinda gives me a cheeky look too.... I test my luck and ask if I can touch the new girl on the legs as she was wearing a skirt. They say yes and so i my hands go wandering a bit and they are massaging my legs, and getting quiet a bit of incidental contact... Anyway it was all going really good but i didnt ask for any extras and doubt I would have gotten it even if I did as it seems this shop is behaving itself at the moment.

This was probably the best massage Ive had in terms of turn on and overall experience.

Girls 9/10... Massage 10/10. Blue Balls 10/10

PS I have seen a couple of new girls in my visits there so I dont feel like I am exposing anyone in particular. Anyway will defs be visiting the new shop when it opens. Keep up the good work Angie

Digger
18-01-2014, 05:32 PM
been a while since i posted on here so thought I might chuck my 2 cents in. Been to Angies Massage twice now in the past month after reading all the rave reviews. Have to say the place is impressive. Girls are very friendly when you walk in. Bottle of water, foot spa and general chit chat right at the start... bit wierd sitting there with nothing but a curtain between the foot spa stations... But I guess this place is legit so nothing to worry about right? The girls I have seen are all fairly hot. I had a really nice/cute youngish girl for my first appointment. Got in the room, told to take my clothes off and waited there for her to return. Nice clean room and they replace the plastic stuff every time which is awesome. Massage was great. No real tickle tackle at all, but she out my hand on her legs a couple of times while she was massaging my shoulders and got a pretty good feel of her legs, but didnt let my hands wander too much... Got to the flip and everything was pretty standard, and she did that move that everyone was talking about where she is at the top of table near your head and bends over and massages down your chest. I love it, big tease tho.
Overall, the girl was 8/10, Massage 8/10, Blue balls 9/10.

Second time I went there I was assigned to an older looking girl and was said to be the most 'experienced' .. i did see something in the threads about an experienced girl in the shop that does extras so I got my hopes up a bit. Halfway through the footspa, Angie asks me if its ok if the new girl joined in on the massage so she could learn... i've never had this happen, but i did read about someone getting it at GTM. I of course said no problem, and was even happier when I saw the new girl was really cute. So anyway go in the room, take my gear off, there's no towel any where and because this place doesnt do extras I leave my undies on for the time being. So the massage starts and the experienced girl is really good. She knows what shes doing and the massage is as good as any you would get in a legit shop. She then invites the girl to copy what she is doing but on the other side of my body. So i've got 2 cute girls massaging me, one doing really well, the other doing ok. But its all good coz its kind of a turn on. Anyway they get to my legs and asked if i can remove my undies as they couldnt use the oil in the area. So i get up and take them off, stonkers already and hoping for the best. I lay back down and proceed to get a really good ass massage. I mean these girls where getting right in there. The older one telling the younger one what to do and i just found it sexy as hell. Anyway fair bit of contact with the jewels but i guess i can pass that off as accidental right? Then both of them making contact and know Im really excited. Anyway time for the flip and ive got a raging boner at this stage and they get right to massaging my legs. The new one giggles and seems quite shy at the sight of my old fella standing straight up, and the older one kinda gives me a cheeky look too.... I test my luck and ask if I can touch the new girl on the legs as she was wearing a skirt. They say yes and so i my hands go wandering a bit and they are massaging my legs, and getting quiet a bit of incidental contact... Anyway it was all going really good but i didnt ask for any extras and doubt I would have gotten it even if I did as it seems this shop is behaving itself at the moment.

This was probably the best massage Ive had in terms of turn on and overall experience.

Girls 9/10... Massage 10/10. Blue Balls 10/10

PS I have seen a couple of new girls in my visits there so I dont feel like I am exposing anyone in particular. Anyway will defs be visiting the new shop when it opens. Keep up the good work Angie

Superfilo, I appreciate your " no names no pack drill " approach to reporting. It's a pity other punters don't follow your lead.

superfilo
18-01-2014, 06:36 PM
Superfilo, I appreciate your " no names no pack drill " approach to reporting. It's a pity other punters don't follow your lead.

cheers digger... i actually made a mistake when i first joined and dropped a few names... i thought we were allowed too because when i first found this forum everyone was dropping names left right and centre, giving girls ratings etc etc so I thought it was on for one and old. i was advised soon after my post that apparently that doesnt happen anymore, so i edited my posts and make sure my new ones are lacking any names... confused, but i want to be a good contributor :)