PDA

View Full Version : General talk Condoms in massage shop?

opimrs
09-11-2013, 10:05 AM
Need some advice guys. If you go to a massage shop thinking (hoping) FS might be on offer - do you take your own condoms, or does the girl provide them? I'm used to FS places where all is provided.

rainjy
09-11-2013, 10:11 AM
Need some advice guys. If you go to a massage shop thinking (hoping) FS might be on offer - do you take your own condoms, or does the girl provide them? I'm used to FS places where all is provided.

We're in the same boat man
Never been in MS
Im also curious with a $50 tip what will we get..
Im thinking about going to MS or FS again this afternoon. I Feel like i Need something new..

CunningLinguist
09-11-2013, 10:28 AM

Usually the shop will provide. They may already be in the room in a drawer, or at reception.
I remember when my regular Thai ML gave me the green light for FS she discreetly placed a condom in her robe pocket when she entered the room ...

opimrs
09-11-2013, 10:32 AM
Thanks CL for the tip.

Rainjy, in the places I've been to $50 normally gets you nude and HJ.

rainjy
09-11-2013, 10:40 AM
Thanks CL for the tip.

Rainjy, in the places I've been to $50 normally gets you nude and HJ.

Cheers man..

wtfboy1234
09-11-2013, 11:39 AM
Just take your own, the ones the provide are never as good as the ones you get yourself.

opimrs
09-11-2013, 01:10 PM
Thanks for the tip mate.

vvillie
09-11-2013, 01:33 PM
I have been offered fs at massage parlours on many occasions, with multiple shots. I usually have a condom in my wallet for 'just incase', however I have never had to use it.

Travelmate
09-11-2013, 01:55 PM
normally ML which provide or offer FS will have their own which you do not need to worry.

The only occasion which may happen is some ML get too horny and both you and the girl do not have condom... who know what will happen next???

wtfboy1234
09-11-2013, 02:17 PM
That's why you always bring one! Just in case that happens!

Oneonone
09-11-2013, 03:46 PM
Why not be prepared, at least you won't get a knock back due to no condom

heatseeker
09-11-2013, 03:55 PM
I always BYO
Be prepared for all eventualities

asianbro
09-11-2013, 07:45 PM
I bring my own.

U never know what can happen. Been to a couple of sessions when it was getting oh-so-good and she ran out!!! Had to settle for a hj instead =(

Plus sometimes the ones they use are super tight.

Travelmate
09-11-2013, 08:46 PM
normally ML which provide or offer FS will have their own which you do not need to worry.

The only occasion which may happen is some ML get too horny and both you and the girl do not have condom... who know what will happen next???

hahahhaa.
both man and woman can be always out of control. . . .. . . . . .

CunningLinguist
09-11-2013, 09:18 PM
I bring my own.

U never know what can happen. Been to a couple of sessions when it was getting oh-so-good and she ran out!!! Had to settle for a hj instead =(

Yeah and they are not long enough either ... :)

AHLUNGOR
10-11-2013, 12:28 AM
I bring my own.

You could have got BBBJ and CIM instead !!

heatseeker
10-11-2013, 12:31 AM
And AHLUNGOR is speaking from experience, my friend :)

syphon
10-11-2013, 12:25 PM
I bring my own.

I never go to a massage place without a condom or two in my pocket and have often been glad I did!

heatseeker
10-11-2013, 12:27 PM
I've never been to an R&T
Whats the reason R&T and not just full service
For the single guys here, if you are going to an R&T, and going to pay the tip up front as is advised here, why not just do go to a FS establishment instead, so you know what you are getting ?

Travelmate
10-11-2013, 12:31 PM
I've never been to an R&T
Whats the reason R&T and not just full service
For the single guys here, if you are going to an R&T, and going to pay the tip up front as is advised here, why not just do go to a FS establishment instead, so you know what you are getting ?

mate, you got to go there and try.
It is a different process flow,
different type of communication
and you do not require to ACTION fro the word go.
For me I find this more interesting and lots more fun.

heatseeker
10-11-2013, 12:35 PM
Oh ok Travelmate. Understood
But surely with a 30 minute FS including HJ if that is what you like, gradual action is also possible, and the element of doubt is eliminated
It seems almost the same price, given that the recommendation has been to tip extra beforehand to 'possibly' get the extras
I try to eliminate the 'punt' aspect as much as possible in my adventures, so this 'possibly' is problematic to me

I also personally dont get off at all, on hand jobs to completion. But respect; each to their own.
Nature provides several other warmer places for this pleasure

Im single, so that probably also means FS is better for me

Fellow brothers who have yet to partake, may consider R&T as an 'alternative process flow', if you so recommend it

Travelmate
10-11-2013, 01:03 PM
Oh ok Travelmate. Understood
But surely with a 30 minute FS including HJ if that is what you like, gradual action is also possible, and the element of doubt is eliminated
It seems almost the same price, given that the recommendation has been to tip extra beforehand to 'possibly' get the extras
I try to eliminate the 'punt' aspect as much as possible in my adventures, so this 'possibly' is problematic to me
I also personally dont get off at all, on hand jobs to completion. But each to their own
Im single, so that probably also means FS is better for me
Nature provides several other warmer places for this pleasure
Fellow brothers who have yet to partake, may consider this 'alternative process flow', if you so recommend it

usually I do 1 hour massage, there may be only HJ. But somehow, I have met some ML which we click, there is 1 or 1.5 hour non stop FS from the word go!!!
It all depends ....

heatseeker
10-11-2013, 01:11 PM
I suppose the point with R&T, is that for the hour, you are ideally paying for a higher standard massage, than the average parlour massage

Again as you say Travelmate, R&T is a pleasure we all should possibly partake in : )

However as I say, there are enough variables to risk getting a dud punt, and how do we avoid the variables "crap masseuse" and "no other extras" being added to that equation

Travelmate
10-11-2013, 01:52 PM
I suppose the point with R&T, is that for the hour, you are ideally paying for a higher standard massage, than the average parlour massage

Again as you say Travelmate, R&T is a pleasure we all should possibly partake in : )

However as I say, there are enough variables to risk getting a dud punt, and how do we avoid the variables "crap masseuse" and "no other extras" being added to that equation

may I ask where do you normally go?

heatseeker
10-11-2013, 01:56 PM
An R&T virgin
Being an apprentice, Im still finding my way around the places in Sydney
Exclusively FS parlours to this point. Still honing my instincts
Im not really a senior member - really still just an apprentice in trade