PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Double booking

opimrs
09-11-2013, 02:15 PM
Doesn't it p*** you off? Just had a call from my FS shop "oh so sorry, can you come an hour later, xxx is double booked". WTF? I booked yesterday, all was good until about an hour ago. How can they suddenly realise the girl is double-booked? Anyone else experienced this?

wtfboy1234
09-11-2013, 02:18 PM
All the time, some of them give their regulars priority. Helps to be a regular.

heatseeker
09-11-2013, 02:23 PM
opimrs, sorry to hear your story
I'm glad they at least told you before you arrived, so they are showing a little bit of respect
The only thing worse than being phoned to rebook is arriving at the designated time and being offered another lady, the old 'bait and switch'
She must be a good lady, or you aren't appreciated as a valued customer - rebook for another day is my advice if you have heard she is good
Or more like just find another venue that respects your patronage
Don't get too flustered, in two weeks, noone but you will have remembered this incident

opimrs
09-11-2013, 02:23 PM
I wouldn't call myself a regular there, but they do know me. Ah well ...

heatseeker
09-11-2013, 02:29 PM
opimrs
I'm not an expert yet, plenty of them on this forum
I'm learning not to get fixated on just one lady hehe
Went to book today for a favourite but she has no slots during the time I'm free
For a moment I felt sad. Then I snapped out of it
Realised there are so many other good value venues to try
Please keep us posted with your experirnces, good and bad : )

AHLUNGOR
09-11-2013, 02:30 PM
Shit happens and human errors can occur. Like the other brother said, as least they called to let you know.

But if you made the booking yesterday, no question you were keen, perhaps you should have reconfirmed earlier today, just a thought, you shouldn't have to, but then again, they are only human,

Look on the bright side, the WL probably knows this and will be apologetic, so look forward to a great session won't you, she may be extra special for you later.

Good luck

Cheers

:cool2:

heatseeker
09-11-2013, 02:37 PM
Totally in agreement with AHLUNGOR
These business rosters do get filled, must be chaotic at times - no excuses of course
I would actually ask if this happens to me in the future, the exact reason for this rebooking problem
And I would ask in a non-pissed off manner
These guys then get to know me as an interested punter, not as a pain in the neck
Polite questions would help me understand just how the venue ranks me as a punter, and possibly understand how a fellow brother manages to overbook his colleague ! !

Actually the real truth in a minority of cases is that the lady has rung in to the venue to say she won't be coming in on time that day. Grocery shopping. Whatever. That's life

opimrs
09-11-2013, 03:03 PM
Thanks for the advice guys, good to get a sympathetic hearing. Off to my rescheduled booking now, we'll see what happens.

Oneonone
09-11-2013, 03:40 PM
It is very annoying can happen if they have different receptionist in and they don't write your booking down straight away.

I have a standing booking with my favorite at the shop I go to but some times it's not written on the board so if one of the other receptionists is in they will take a booking for my spot. So now I always confirm my booking the day before.

So even a regular with a standing booking can get stuffed around.

heatseeker
09-11-2013, 03:44 PM
Oneonone
Thanks for your insight, valued brother
Even VIPs have to push and shove to ensure a booking
Can I ask, since you have a 'regular, what is the maximum of times you have seen the one WL?

Oneonone
10-11-2013, 07:37 AM
Oneonone
Thanks for your insight, valued brother
Even VIPs have to push and shove to ensure a booking
Can I ask, since you have a 'regular, what is the maximum of times you have seen the one WL?

The most was a lady at the Penthouse some years back now 1681 times over a 12 year period.
Next was 102 times for a girl at two shops in Liverpool

Then in recent time there was Jenny at 533 until she retired 87 times

Out of the present girls at 533 Ada 33 times Lilly 14 times.

cmk76
10-11-2013, 09:58 AM
xxx xxx xxx

Punter Poontang
10-11-2013, 11:47 PM
1681 times over a 12 year period?! Wow... that is a life time commitment... @ $350 (?) a pop = $588,350 in total?!
...and Jenny retired 87 times?! Hehehe... that is funny...

Fuck .... that's 140 times a year, or 2.7 times per week, for 12 years .... wow.

Eureka
11-11-2013, 12:09 AM
Fuck .... that's 140 times a year, or 2.7 times per week, for 12 years .... wow.

That's a whole lot of luvin & $$$$ !!!

harmony
11-12-2013, 11:27 PM
Interesting
I do fear for booking later in the day, say 630pm when I can get there after work
I can certainly understand that unless I am a regular, and I mean a twice weekly visitor, my 'booking' can be pushed aside, for a walk in punter

I also remember having my booking stuffed up another time because another punter decided to extend his session without notice
I wonder if extending without notice is ever not allowed by the management at a parlour
Certainly I felt disrespected for having to go home without seeing my booking (there was no one else available at the time I arrived)