PDA

View Full Version : General talk Have you ever bump in with the mamasan on the streets before?

kobe7
09-11-2013, 09:41 PM
So I have been a regular to her shop and she knows me by now, earned my trust.On my way to a place ,a car stopped in front me and she opened her window , greeted me and ask if I wanted to come to her shop from my translation (Would you like to come in, now). I declined and said thank you but noticed her shop closes around 9:30pm , which is 30min left.

Awkward but I wanted to share this, I do not mind her massaging me next time.

CunningLinguist
09-11-2013, 09:52 PM
So I have been a regular to her shop and she knows me by now, earned my trust.On my way to a place ,a car stopped in front me and she opened her window , greeted me and ask if I wanted to come to her shop from my translation (Would you like to come in, now). I declined and said thank you but noticed her shop closes around 9:30pm , which is 30min left.

Was the missus and kids with you ...

Travelmate
09-11-2013, 09:57 PM
Are you alone?

kobe7
09-11-2013, 10:04 PM
Early 20's not married and single :cry:

Yes, alone.I feel like she wanted to do the massage with me or just good custoner service just wanted to do something else.

AHLUNGOR
10-11-2013, 12:32 AM

Just treat them like your friends brother :

Buy them coffee if you are there in the morning, pick up take away food for them, take them out to coffee, lunch, dinner, karaoke or whatever !

You can give them a lift, take them shopping if you are driving. If they are driving, they can pick you up and drop you off at the station .

Just like friends

Cheers

heatseeker
10-11-2013, 12:34 AM
AHLUNGOR, kobe7 is in his early 20's
The mamasan Im assuming is at least twice his age
Rather than treating mamasan as his friend, he should treat her like his favourite 'auntie'
lol

AHLUNGOR
10-11-2013, 12:47 AM
AHLUNGOR, kobe7 is in his early 20's
The mamasan Im assuming is at least twice his age
Rather than treating mamasan as his friend, he should treat her like his favourite 'auntie'
lol

I treat all my mamasan friends as my little sisters !!

heatseeker
10-11-2013, 12:49 AM
"I treat all my mamasan friends as my little sisters !! "
What about the minority of papasans out there that are creepy, and rude
When you ring them with enquiries to make a booking, you are met with a sneering tone.
Their sleazy laughs, and condescending behaviour. Ugghh.
How shall we treat them ?

AHLUNGOR
10-11-2013, 12:56 AM
"I treat all my mamasan friends as my little sisters !! "
What about the minority of papasans out there that are creepy, and rude, when you ring them with enquiries
Their sleazy laughs, and condescending behaviour. Ugghh.
How shall we treat them ?

Treat the papasans like they are professionals and with some respects !

Cheers

heatseeker
10-11-2013, 12:58 AM
Thanks AHLUNGOR, will do my very best to follow your advice
My natural reflex action is to hang up, which I have no qualms to do
And to have no inclination at all to meet these 'professionals' in person

AHLUNGOR
10-11-2013, 01:12 AM
Thank s AHLUNGOR, will do my very best to follow your advice
My natural reflex action is to hang up, which I have no qualms to do
And to have no inclination at all to meet these 'professionals' in person

Well, I hope you are not planning to visit 5 Star, Ginza, 127, 22 or 45 anytime soon as most of the times you will end up talking to the papasans - you can't keep hanging up the phone all the times ........lol

Cheers

heatseeker
10-11-2013, 08:31 AM
Oh I have dealt with papasans at the places you have mentioned with absolutely no problems
I'm polite and am a regular at a few of the places described. They know me by name, and Im respectful to all of their staff
I have no problem with papasans, many/most are extremely respectful and easy to make good bookings with
My point was that last week, when ringing a parlour I had never been to before, a papasan answers and treats my questions re roster with sneers and a sleazy laugh
He sounded aggressive and disdainful. Maybe he was getting tired of answering the phone, but it was uncomfortable talking to him
Creepy. I chose not to deal with that person at all
My problem is that if he is their main papasan, then I won't be doing business with him
Shame because that business is in my area

kobe7
10-11-2013, 10:19 AM
I have treat them all the same: professional,good customer and humour.

I like the 5 star guy, tried to get Milo (gone missing), wanted to try her and does anyone know if she still works there?

He was friendly and funny

heatseeker
10-11-2013, 10:42 AM
Great stuff kobe7
I agree. If the staff you deal with don't have an attitude, like with any business you are going to be happy to deal with them in an ongoing way
The business with the rude papasan, had another bad review regarding management just this week, on this forum

Eureka
10-11-2013, 10:51 AM
I have treat them all the same: professional,good customer and humour.

I like the 5 star guy, tried to get Milo (gone missing), wanted to try her and does anyone know if she still works there?

He was friendly and funny

Wilisno will know better re Milo
She has breaks then works for a little - but with studies essentially finished the breaks get longer and the returns shorter !!
Sad ... but exactly as it should be for such a great girl !! :)

wachumba
10-11-2013, 11:37 AM
Just treat them like your friends brother :

Buy them coffee if you are there in the morning, pick up take away food for them, take them out to coffee, lunch, dinner, karaoke or whatever !

You can give them a lift, take them shopping if you are driving. If they are driving, they can pick you up and drop you off at the station .

Just like friends

Cheers

How many people do that for friends? The guys I know that do that for women want to be more than friends. I mean the buying lunch/coffee for them, driving them places.
Girls I know realise that guys do that shit cause they want something more too.

heatseeker
10-11-2013, 12:15 PM
wachumba, you are touching on the subject most made famous in the 1980s movie "When Harry Met Sally"

Single men cant be friends with an attractive woman without thinking about getting into her pants. Its biology.