PDA

View Full Version : General talk massage with part 2

doctorspock
09-11-2013, 10:34 PM
What is the best way to get good service. Should you pay extra $50 upfront or wait to be teased and asked by ML.

asianbro
09-11-2013, 11:10 PM
Depends on where u go. If hj/cbj is part of the package. In places that do not I prefer to give the dough first. That way there is an expectation for extras and no misunderstanding. Gives them an option to reject too

asianbro
09-11-2013, 11:16 PM
Having said that..

Getting extras for free is the best feeling ever!!

AHLUNGOR
10-11-2013, 12:17 AM
What is the best way to get good service. Should you pay extra $50 upfront or wait to be teased and asked by ML.

Hi doctor,

You've been a member for six months. And you haven't read anything ??

PK_Norm
10-11-2013, 01:04 AM
I second everything Asianbro said. Including the free part. Very ego satisfying

heatseeker
10-11-2013, 01:06 AM
PK_Norm, why do you not just choose an FS place. The price alone ?

PK_Norm
10-11-2013, 01:27 AM
PK_Norm, why do you not just choose an FS place. The price alone ?

I think it's to do with not knowing what's in store...a challenge? Genuine attraction? Or ability to charm? I find that part of it alot of fun. FS places - you know it's going to happen. Not sure if that makes any sense?

PK_Norm
10-11-2013, 01:30 AM
As u may have gathered I live a boring life

wilisno
10-11-2013, 01:38 AM
I think it's to do with not knowing what's in store...a challenge? Genuine attraction? Or ability to charm? I find that part of it alot of fun. FS places - you know it's going to happen. Not sure if that makes any sense?

Go to an FS place and tell the girl to play the role of hard-to-get if you so wish ! :miao:

AHLUNGOR
10-11-2013, 01:59 AM

Yeap brother PK,

I think you sum up perfectly. The will she ? or won't she ? is a thrill and challenge and uncertainty that's the foundamental differences between a FS shop and a massage shop. (Apart from the strong massage part....haha) And lots of times punters are paying more in the MS than in a FS shop for lesser quality girls and sub standard facilities, sometimes even no facilities !!

But hey, if they get the kicks out of it, why not ?? Some brothers had openly declared that they prefer to fuck MLs rathe than WLs only because sometimes the mls may say NO !!

Just my two cents

Cheers

wilisno
10-11-2013, 02:09 AM
Yeap brother PK,

I think you sum up perfectly. The will she ? or won't she ? is a thrill and challenge and uncertainty that's the foundamental differences between a FS shop and a massage shop. (Apart from the strong massage part....haha) And lots of times punters are paying more in the MS than in a FS shop for lesser quality girls and sub standard facilities, sometimes even no facilities !!

But hey, if they get the kicks out of it, why not ?? Some brothers had openly declared that they prefer to fuck MLs rathe than WLs only because sometimes the mls may say NO !!

Just my two cents

Cheers

Haha ! My exact reply as above ! :miao:

Go to an FS place and tell the girl to play the role of hard-to-get if you so wish ! :miao:

aussie_jack
10-11-2013, 07:52 AM
If you are going to a massage place let the receptionist know that you are after a 'wild' girl or something like that. I'm also just starting to learn that seeing some girls multiple times or having the receptionist know you can really help you out.

doctorspock
10-11-2013, 09:08 AM
What about giving money in part 2 PLUS tip upfront. Will this help. It creates psychological expectation on the recipient. Have you tried this strategy before?

AHLUNGOR
10-11-2013, 09:21 AM
What about giving money in part 2 PLUS tip upfront. Will this help. It creates psychological expectation on the recipient. Have you tried this strategy before?

Hi Doc,

Paying the tips upfront is the best way to start the session, it sets the scene for what the customer wants and what the ML will provide.

It eliminates the uncertainty and will ensure a smooth transition from part I to part ii.

Good luck

Cheers

Eureka
10-11-2013, 11:23 AM
Hi Doc,

Paying the tips upfront is the best way to start the session, it sets the scene for what the customer wants and what the ML will provide.

It eliminates the uncertainty and will ensure a smooth transition from part I to part ii.

Good luck

Cheers

Yep pay tip up front
If she is gorgeous pay big tip but don't say why / what..
If she asks just say - let's wait and see !!
They are human too .. :)
Now she knows Something is going to happen but doesn't know what - hehe

Now the uncertainty / excitement of unknown is on the other foot ... :). Tables are turned :-:
And in my experience this is interesting and a turn on for her as well = and the result is nearly always a happy ending for both - :-)

syphon
10-11-2013, 11:55 AM
Yep pay tip up front
If she is gorgeous pay big tip but don't say why / what..
If she asks just say - let's wait and see !!
They are human too .. :)
Now she knows Something is going to happen but doesn't know what - hehe

Now the uncertainty / excitement of unknown is on the other foot ... :). Tables are turned :-:
And in my experience this is interesting and a turn on for her as well = and the result is nearly always a happy ending for both - :-)

I agree! This is the best advice! Works for me :-)

cmk76
10-11-2013, 08:40 PM
xxx xxx xxx

Travelmate
10-11-2013, 09:39 PM
get the lady to take her clothes off... if you like what you see, proceed with the $50... if not, politely ask her to put her clothes back on and continue with a normal massage... :grimace:

is this what you do everytime?

I doubt ...
because we trust what we pick... and most of the time they are right

Eureka
10-11-2013, 09:51 PM
get the lady to take her clothes off... if you like what you see, proceed with the $50... if not, politely ask her to put her clothes back on and continue with a normal massage... :grimace:

Mmm - how many Big Macs do you return after you open the box & it doesn't look like the photo ??
:)