PDA

View Full Version : General talk Syd90 club - Do they ever get any business?

insanekicker
11-11-2013, 03:57 AM
Hi bros,

Just curious but does this shop get any business at all? I have yet to see an AR on any of their girls and no one ever seems to care about what they are promoting.
I am sure I am asking this question on behalf of many bros here.

Thanks

Insanekicker

Eureka
11-11-2013, 07:36 AM
I can only remember one AR - and despite great description the punter was not that impressed with the girls looks or service !

wtfboy1234
11-11-2013, 08:23 AM
Could be a reason why they don't have any ARs, can't seem to find much about them on the other forums too.

CunningLinguist
11-11-2013, 09:11 AM
Yes, there was one bad AR where a punter TOFTT: crystal - not what it claimed to be - bad punt (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?37971-crystal-not-what-it-claimed-to-be-bad-punt)

There prices seem to match their hype, and exhibit an inverse correlation with their quality ...

vvillie
11-11-2013, 10:02 AM
Wow, I just had a look at that review and am quite surprised how much flak they received off one punters bad experience (their first review too I believe).

We all know that the services we receive can vary greatly between girls, day, etc. hopefully this place gets the opportunity to survive in this industry because more competition is great for us punters

aussie_jack
14-11-2013, 12:57 AM
In all honesty, their member deals are a fantastic idea and they seem like they genuinely want to run a high class establishment. They just fucked up with their refusal to reply to anything on the forum and their constant posting despite not answering any questions. Also the limited English is a bit of an issue for me but I'd love to try them out, I'm just not game enough to spend money there when it could go to ginza or somewhere I trust.

rage_face
14-11-2013, 07:40 AM
What really annoys me is their constant bumping of their own threads with stuff like "����������������������".

If any of us regular members constantly bumped our own threads with shit like that we'd get banned.

AHLUNGOR
14-11-2013, 09:06 AM
Hi bros,

Just curious but does this shop get any business at all? I have yet to see an AR on any of their girls and no one ever seems to care about what they are promoting.
I am sure I am asking this question on behalf of many bros here.

Thanks

Insanekicker

You can ask the same question about Sunshine massage too !

But I'm sure they have business !!

Cheers

Syd90club
14-11-2013, 12:34 PM
we are stillon going。 do not worry。

Sextus
14-11-2013, 01:41 PM
exhibit an inverse correlation ...
You may be pushing the language barrier with a shop owner with stuff like that! :shout:

CunningLinguist
14-11-2013, 05:45 PM
You may be pushing the language barrier with a shop owner with stuff like that! :shout:

Hehe, it gives you a clue about the intended audience though ...