PDA

View Full Version : General talk any shops near AEA coogee services apartment?

goodd
11-11-2013, 04:42 PM
anyone know any shops near AEA coogee services apartment?

Wayne
11-11-2013, 04:52 PM
I am guessing but I think Randwick Council is pretty harsh on knocking shops. There are a couple of massage places in Maroubra, an overpriced best-avoided place at Kingsford roundabout and that's about it. Just go down Cleveland street and drop into Ginza; my suggestion.

wilisno
11-11-2013, 05:19 PM
anyone know any shops near AEA coogee services apartment?

RedRose at Kingsford near the big roundabout.

goodd
11-11-2013, 10:20 PM
thanks guys, it looks like ginza not too far way

Punter Poontang
11-11-2013, 10:29 PM
thanks guys, it looks like ginza not too far way

Been saying it a lot lately, but if you decide to go there:

Use. The. Index. And. Book. :-)

goodd
11-11-2013, 10:34 PM
been saying it a lot lately, but if you decide to go there:

Use. The. Index. And. Book. :-)

index? Book?

hairy1231
11-11-2013, 11:00 PM
index? Book?
Ginza ultimate index
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?32379-The-Girls-of-GINZA-The-Ultimate-Index&highlight=girl+ginza

Daily roster
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?1464-GINZA-Roster-%28No-Reply-Plz%29

An awesome guy with the username of hoshimoony made it. Very handy to see the kind of girl available, picture uploaded by operator, reviews & shift to date etc

And uhh booking is almost essential since the last few times i went there, saw few punter came and left due to all girl being fully booked till late xp. I got there around 5-6pm usually. But other times there should be 1-2 girls available, probably silver class.

Punter Poontang
12-11-2013, 12:11 AM
Any awesome guy with the username of hoshimoony made it. Very handy to see the kind of girl available, picture uploaded by operator, reviews & shift to date etc

Awesome guy?? He's a dastardly character with dishonourable intentions and can't hold his piss.

:-P

Kidding obviously. He's a top bloke and responsible for the single greatest resource ever available for a parlour in this fine city. He should be knighted and given the keys to the city at a ceremony in Town Hall.

Thanks for posting the links bro hairy. :-)

goodd
12-11-2013, 05:35 PM
thanks guys, i will down to Syd next month, so i still have time to think where to go.

Oneonone
12-11-2013, 05:40 PM
If you want young girls at a premium price the Ginza is probably a good option.

If you want good service and not so young then there are more cost effective places jus check out this forum.

Kyoto 206 for instance, you can't beat Isis if your interested in a good punt.

Punter Poontang
12-11-2013, 05:54 PM

Haven't seen her on the roster there in ages though. :-(

Coogee is also a haven for drunk backpackers, so you can always try your luck at the Beach Palace or Coogee Bay Hotel. ;-)

aussiegaigin
12-11-2013, 06:03 PM
There is an MS in Short St near the Randwick shopping centre.

Also a few in Bondi Junction

wachumba
12-11-2013, 07:42 PM
Isis has gone back to working at Liasions so you going to have to pay $340/hr for her now.

goodd
12-11-2013, 10:00 PM
I think we should build a map like realestate to display all the shop location, it will easy for people to find it

heatseeker
12-11-2013, 10:04 PM
"I think we should build a map like realestate to display all the shop location, it will easy for people to find it "

Yes, an AUS99 forum map, would be helpful, but probably a lot of work

A map would help our community be certain of the good businesses available as compared to those that dont value our patronage to our standards. Imagine the red flags that would signify bad customer service !
Probably overkill though, and not truly fair to all the business out there

Anyway, this forum is already great in informing members of which businesses are respecting their clientele ; )

goodd
13-11-2013, 12:06 PM
it looks like not too hard. below is example
http://www.batchgeo.com/map/f43602b19108e5acc45dded856a27d40

heatseeker
13-11-2013, 12:13 PM
Personal preference but Im a little wary of expanding reviews ala batchgeo or tripadvisor.com
A centralised forum like this lets us get to know how reliable each member is with their reviews
I dont want to be reading fake reviews, that are written by management of an establishment

goodd
13-11-2013, 04:43 PM
that just a map to display shops. you can google batchgeo see what this company does