12-11-2013, 12:50 PM
Angie massage cam hill
We have weekly special this thursday !!
1 hr massage 60.00 from 8.30am to 9pm
be quick and book early or you may miss out
ph . 31073834 or 0424182330

Emporio
16-12-2013, 08:17 PM
Hey Comer I went in today around lunch time two girls were in and apparently you were out for lunch. Ended up a little disappointed. Tried to PM you but couldn't. Try message me if u can. Thanks

Andreas
16-12-2013, 08:43 PM
I really am getting over the promotion of a place that does not offer rnt on a board that is specifically for sexual services.

ecchi.gaijin
17-12-2013, 12:35 AM
Maybe if people posted more than 7 reviews in 18 months, Comer's posts wouldn't be so noticable. Or I am just being silly thinking that this style of forum works on the basis of people contributing rather than just reading what others post and whining?

oilman
17-12-2013, 09:20 AM
I really am getting over the promotion of a place that does not offer rnt on a board that is specifically for sexual services.

Are you 5ft tall 135kg bald with copious amnounts of body hair Perhaps??

DirtySanchez
17-12-2013, 10:04 AM
He does have a point though. Before comer opened his/her shop he said he knew what punters wanted and would open a shop to provide the masses with what they want. Now he is using this forum as advertising knowing full well that punters here are looking for more than a regular massage. To me it is a bit cheeky to personalise your advertising to rnt punters if you are not going to provide rnt. It's almost close to fraudulent behaviour if our pastime wasn't so illegal :)

Now before you jump on me I have not been to this shop, however the threads are clearly in favour of no happy endings being the most common outcome.

Andreas
17-12-2013, 10:11 AM
Are you 5ft tall 135kg bald with copious amnounts of body hair Perhaps??

What does it matter. I'm exchanging money for a service, I'm not there to start a dating relationship.

Andreas
17-12-2013, 10:14 AM
. . . . Or I am just being silly thinking that this style of forum works on the basis of people contributing rather than just reading what others post and whining?

I would have thought this type of forum works best when people contribute relevant material, not irrelevant advertising or every thought bubble that enters their head.

ecchi.gaijin
17-12-2013, 10:24 AM
"on a board that is specifically for sexual services"

"Talk about Brisbane's shop services, girls, hotel price, disco, night club."

I didn't know discos and night clubs were in the sexual services industry.

I have said before that I agree somewhat with the point about advertising on an adult themed forum, but as you say "threads are clearly in favour of no happy endings being the most common outcome." so no one should be mislead.

Besides, this was the first pure promotional post from Comer about the shop in over a week, and the week before that he was replying to what others on here had discussed. Hardly a burden to sift through.

ecchi.gaijin
17-12-2013, 10:27 AM
I would have thought this type of forum works best when people contribute relevant material, not irrelevant advertising or every thought bubble that enters their head.

I thought 9 posts in 18 months was every thought that entered your head. Sorry couldn't resist :(

DirtySanchez
17-12-2013, 10:44 AM
I'm not against his posts but I can understand why ppl are miffed. It's the equivalent of McDonald's advertising in the healthy lifestyle section.

oilman
17-12-2013, 12:32 PM
Its just the whole queensland law thing, it creates large loop holes for ML's & punters to be mislead.
Shops (massage me & angie massage) capitalize on the fact that rnt is illegal here so they promote there business to attract people looking for rnt's but dont offer rnt's, why you might ask?? They can charge more & attract the clientele that regular legit shops cant.... How far the shops take the piss is up to them, my opinion is 3 visits of $200 if nothing on offer or given move on & forget.

The best thing we can do on here is leave after reports for shops to aviod!!

ecchi.gaijin
17-12-2013, 12:40 PM
I don't know Oilman, either I am being too naive or you too cynical.

I got the impression from the initial posts by others that Comer only posted on here because he had a punting background and was helping a friend open a shop. From memory the discussions prior to Angie's opening were about dirty towels, poor hygene, crappy massages and robotic girls. My impression was that Angie's opened to tackle these problems in the industry, not compete with the extras market.

I have never seen anything (aside from the fact he promotes on here) that implies anything is on offer more than good service in the actual massage industry. In fact i think most discussion about this shop has been quite clear that it isnt' "that type" of shop.

samdv
17-12-2013, 12:57 PM
i can understand frustration from some punters, at the same time i personally dont mind Comer111's posts. RNT or not it comes down to individual like any other shops. If someone has serious problem with Comer's posts then they should probably just add him to ignore list rather than complaining. I think his kind of advertising is OK and he is doing it openly and honestly, just think about Hank (who i have added in ignore list).

DirtySanchez
17-12-2013, 01:35 PM
I don't know Oilman, either I am being too naive or you too cynical.

I got the impression from the initial posts by others that Comer only poste memory the discussions prior to Angie's opening were about dirty towels, poor hygene, crappy massages and robotic girls. My impression was that Angie's opened to tackle these problems in the industry, not compete with the extras market.

I have never seen anything (aside from the fact he promotes on here) that implies anything is on offer more than good service in the actual massage industry. In fact i think most discussion about this shop has been quite clear that it isnt' "that type" of shop.

While I largely agree with you, the discussion of "robotic girls" is a reference to handjobs. So if Angie's opened to tackle (excuse the pun) this problem then it is competing in the extras market.

ecchi.gaijin
17-12-2013, 01:43 PM
Not exclusively. I am sure I am not the only punter that dislikes a ML who stands there staring at the clock, going through her routine with nothing more than a grunt of discontent as we roll over to display our pride and joy. Many of us enjoy interacting with the MLs throughout stage 1.

DirtySanchez
17-12-2013, 01:49 PM
I agree it's a killer. I doubt anyone likes that happening. All I am saying is the previous discussions prior to comer opening were about robotic happy endings, not clock watching massages.

ecchi.gaijin
17-12-2013, 02:12 PM
Well I can recall taking part in at least one conversation myself when that wasn't the case.

I am pretty sure I know what I meant when I referred to conversations about robotic girls.

DirtySanchez
17-12-2013, 02:38 PM
Are you pretty sure that's what others were referring to? :p

If your discussion(s) were the only ones then I stand corrected.

Comer must be loving this publicity lol

ecchi.gaijin
17-12-2013, 02:46 PM
Are you pretty sure that's what others were referring to? :p

If your discussion(s) were the only ones then I stand corrected.

Comer must be loving this publicity lol

It doesn't matter what others were referring to. As I told you before, if you omit quantitative adjectives ("the previous discussions prior to comer opening") you are in fact implying "all" whether you intend to or not. So once again, you do stand corrected.

English can be a wonderful language, if you just take the time to learn it. :smile:

DirtySanchez
17-12-2013, 03:08 PM
Ummm, you see that little smiley face, with the tongue sticking out? That means I'm joking.

And no it's not second time for me at all. Once again, plural does not explicitly imply all. You are and you are wrong.

A plural is the form of a word that is used to denote more than one and more than one does not mean nor imply all.

Feel free to look it up anywhere sometime because that is the use of plural. I'm sorry but your argument is simply wrong.

So it is you who stands corrected again.

Maybe you need to understand the English language as well as humour, or at least lighten up a little.

ecchi.gaijin
17-12-2013, 03:22 PM
Ummm, you see that little smiley face, with the tongue sticking out? That means I'm joking.

And no it's not second time for me at all. Once again, plural does not explicitly imply all. You are and you are wrong.

A plural is the form of a word that is used to denote more than one and more than one does not mean nor imply all.

Feel free to look it up anywhere sometime because that is the use of plural. I'm sorry but your argument is simply wrong.

So it is you who stands corrected again.

Maybe you need to understand the English language as well as humour, or at least lighten up a little.

LMAO!!!!

Please reread what I typed or ask a grown up to explain it to you. I never said the use of a plural implied all, the LACK of a quantitave adjective DID.

It is really funny watching you go out of your way to try and prove me wrong in some way. Somewhat complimentary also :cool2:

Probably about time to stop bothering everyone else with your childish endeavours, but please continue if you wish.

brownwallaby
17-12-2013, 03:27 PM
This is now the shop I frequent the most. Caring, enthusiastic, incredibly attractive girls who'd love to make sure you have a great, not just good, time. I have to give credit where it's due

DirtySanchez
17-12-2013, 03:28 PM
If you never said it then why did you say this from our previous discussion to which you are referring?

"Incorrect, I said punters don't care. I did not say ALL punters do not care." - The use of "punters" alone implies all. You didn't say most, some or a few therefore you implied all by default.

A missing quantitative adjective does not imply all by default, it simply means it's unquantified but more than one. If I said I went to the store and bought eggs today, does that imply that I bought every egg in the shop. No it does not. Sure adding " some" would quantify it. You are missing the point which is a lack of does not imply all.

Actually you went out if your way to try and prove me wrong when a) I made a joke and b) I stood corrected.

PS I'm not the one being childish here. Who was the one brought up previous discussions and made out they had proved someone wrong twice?

ecchi.gaijin
17-12-2013, 03:43 PM
Not just the girls BW, Angie goes out of her way to make everyone feel welcome.

popeye96
17-12-2013, 05:35 PM
I really don't have a problem with the advertising comer does on here. Since his initial issue with starting multiple threads was brought up, he has gone out of his way to keep discussion to the one thread. And as stated, he isn't in here all the time promoting the shop either, just mostly responding to questions with the occasional specials update.

With regards to this being purely a sexual services forum, I don't necessarily think that is 100% correct. Predominately yes, but nowhere does it say that it has to be exclusively so.

Personally, I don't think I'll be visiting the shop anytime soon, as when I go for a "massage" it is really the "ending" I am after. If I did want a legit massage, I would go to a sports massage place and get a qualified, trained person to give me a massage. My feeling is the hype will eventually die down and they will become more like Mozhi, where the punters will get frustrated with leaving with blue ball syndrome and start to go back to the tried and tested shops where they know they will get what they want.

In saying that, I wish the shop and it's owners nothing but the best of luck.

gpeck80
27-12-2013, 08:03 PM
I dont have a problem with Comer posting whatever the hell he wants. He was a punter before he started this up, which makes him a unique case. I think he should post whatever and whenever he wants and its up to us to either accept it nor not, reply or not, that way both of us get a fair chop of the cherry. It is possible to just read on to the next message if you dont like what you see. The bottom line is I want to know whats out there, more posts the better I say. This forum can be dead shit quiet anyway.

oilman
07-01-2014, 05:41 PM
Does Angie massage?

kazuya
07-01-2014, 09:12 PM

gpeck80
19-01-2014, 10:00 PM
In my experience when punters leave disappointed it is because they go in with a bad/arrogant attitude.

brownwallaby
19-01-2014, 10:15 PM
In my experience when punters leave disappointed it is because they go in with a bad/arrogant attitude.

did you mean you used to be like that? LOL .....