PDA

View Full Version : Chinese R&T 380 Pitt

PunterBoy
12-11-2013, 02:41 PM
Literally two shops from Silverfox, same side, there's another Chinese r&t shop. The address is 2/380 Pitt St.
I went up once greeting the receptionist which was a little hottie.

I asked her a few questions in a friendly tone but she put on a hostile attitude asking : "You buy? Or you go?".
Obviously I went away.

Has anyone tried this shop?

Travelmate
12-11-2013, 04:06 PM
NO... until she can show me some customer service.... I mean at least in the sense of good communication and coversation

AHLUNGOR
12-11-2013, 04:59 PM
Yeap, known this place for a long time, but if I was there, I can't visit this shop and bypass Silver Fox.

Same thing I only ever been to shop 9 once when my friend is running shop 2 @ 741 George St right outside.................lol

They gonna have to produce a major busty girl with good service to have my business.

Just my two cents

Cheers

:cool2:

Oneonone
12-11-2013, 05:44 PM
Yeap, known this place for a long time, but if I was there, I can't visit this shop and bypass Silver Fox.

Same thing I only ever been to shop 9 once when my friend is running shop 2 @ 741 George St right outside.................lol

They gonna have to produce a major busty girl with good service to have my business.

Just my two cents

Cheers

:cool2:

Big boobs is every thing to you bro, I love the fact that you never relent.

For me service is every thing boobs AA is great if they are sensitive too big and I am turned off!

PunterBoy
12-11-2013, 05:51 PM
NO... until she can show me some customer service.... I mean at least in the sense of good communication and coversation

So what did you experience? Just general rudeness???

AHLUNGOR
12-11-2013, 06:29 PM
Big boobs is every thing to you bro, I love the fact that you never relent.

For me service is every thing boobs AA is great if they are sensitive too big and I am turned off!

Well, if I have a choice, of course I will go for the MLs with big boobs!

And it is no accident that the MLs I am seeing now week in and week out are all busty: Lisa, Mia, Mimi, Sherry, Susan and Candy !!

But then again , I like plenty of MLs with smaller breasts too:

Cici, Tiffany, Momo, Penny, Lisa (HK), Joey, Elley, Michelle, Kelly etc.

And the best of them all, Leng Leng is only an enhanced B Cups but with those magical hands, it really doesn't matter what size boobs she has, but then again , there is only one Leng!

Cheers