PDA

View Full Version : General talk Aussie Massage Shops

oilman
14-11-2013, 05:36 PM
Where are all the Aussie massage shops ?

I realise this is sort of an asian site & ill be the first person to stick my hand up when someone asks who loves asian massages. But this is brisbane & the industry is almost totally empty of Aussie Massage shops, why ?? there is only a handfull of Aussie M.L's doing private as well??. Is it because of the wages ? What are the reasons ??

Imagine some asian men get pissed off coming here to get a nice Aussie massage but all they can find is asian... imagine if you went to asia and every corner you turned all that was on offer was massages from Aussie M.L's with fags hanging out the side of there mouths telling you what to do, LOL!!!

Surly there as to be a group of Aussie M.L's out there wanting to start a line of shops, if not why ?

Lets get to the bottom of this!

oilman
14-11-2013, 05:39 PM
There is not even one Aussie M.L employed at any of the shops in brisbane!! Total loss of industry to home grown tallent...

heatseeker
14-11-2013, 05:43 PM
oilman
Asian ladies are plentiful in Sydney (dont know much about Brissy), they are here because of the better quality of life, many are students, some are on travel visas

Interesting observation about Aussie ladies

Of course Im generalising, but by nature the native race are going to be more headstrong than other nationalities, and want/expect to feel more special in their own backyard

RE: Full service

In Sydney there are a few well known, more expensive venues, that Aussie ladies are happy to be employed at. You just have to do the research ;)

Im not sure about the setup in Brisbane, but Im sure its the same, just on a much smaller scale

But you generally pay a higher price whatever state in Australia, for a native born

RE: Massage
Most Aussies have a strong tradition of recognising legitimate massage, usually in the setting of sports rehab. Far less Aussie ladies are comfortable working in massage in the pleasure industry, its just a cultural thing.

Others with more experience can expand on my discussion, but thats the gist of it

Massageguy
14-11-2013, 06:08 PM
In Sydney.
Ther are quite a few European/Aussie massage shops.
A lot of the girls are back packers or just out here holidaying
For 1 or 2 years.

They are very expensive more like your Midas,Romeos kind of setup, but even more money.

The likes of Bodyrotic , at Michelle's and the one on Cleavland st.
Having a seniors moment and can't think of the name.
I like to go to them every now and then , just to spice things up.

heatseeker
14-11-2013, 06:18 PM
Massageguy, is the conversion rate to extra services lower or higher with European/Aussie, just as a rough recollection ?

oilman
14-11-2013, 08:38 PM
Sydney's a total different ball game!

In some way I think Aussie M.L's haven't cottoned on to what goes on up here ??.

QLD rnt laws create a hit & miss thrill that sydney just doesn't offer. Alot of the massage parlors here have 10 girls that work there out of 10, 2 or 3 offer extras. Finding the 2 or 3 that offer extras is the part Sydney misses!. It gives a thrill like when you win on the horses, hence the word "punting". This thrill of the hit & miss triggers the same part of the brain that gambling preys on!!. Therefore in some punters addiction may set in, addiction = big money!!!.

Your missing out aussie mls, you really are!!

myron
14-11-2013, 10:03 PM
QLD rnt laws create a hit & miss thrill that sydney just doesn't offer. Alot of the massage parlors here have 10 girls that work there out of 10, 2 or 3 offer extras. Finding the 2 or 3 that offer extras is the part Sydney misses!. It gives a thrill like when you win on the horses, hence the word "punting". This thrill of the hit & miss triggers the same part of the brain that gambling preys on!!. Therefore in some punters addiction may set in, addiction = big money!!!.

yeahhhh baby!! couldn't agree more!! who else thinking that brisbane's massage parlors are better than sydney coz in here we got the thrill? I am addicted to brisbane's massage parlors!

heatseeker
14-11-2013, 10:17 PM
I totally dont understand
A 3 / 10 probability of extras vs 7 /10 ratio of no extras

Thats a good thing guys ?

myron
14-11-2013, 10:42 PM
I totally dont understand
A 3 / 10 probability of extras vs 7 /10 ratio of no extras

Thats a good thing guys ?

the thrill (sarcasm).... the satisfaction to be able to get what is actually illegal!
Can you beat that?
Not to mention the proud feeling to be sanctioned as the overlord amongst the brisbane punters.

oilman
14-11-2013, 11:36 PM
Yip, about the same odds as a horse race & the highs & lows that come with it. Ill even chuck in the open sign & say its got the bright flashing lights just like a poker mashine...

tikogoh
15-11-2013, 12:16 AM
Where are all the Aussie massage shops ?

I realise this is sort of an asian site & ill be the first person to stick my hand up when someone asks who loves asian massages. But this is brisbane & the industry is almost totally empty of Aussie Massage shops, why ?? there is only a handfull of Aussie M.L's doing private as well??. Is it because of the wages ? What are the reasons ??

Imagine some asian men get pissed off coming here to get a nice Aussie massage but all they can find is asian... imagine if you went to asia and every corner you turned all that was on offer was massages from Aussie M.L's with fags hanging out the side of there mouths telling you what to do, LOL!!!

Surly there as to be a group of Aussie M.L's out there wanting to start a line of shops, if not why ?

Lets get to the bottom of this!

I always believe it's the wages. After boat people and other Asians come and work for less pay, Aussies have to drop the prices to stay in the game. It's the same for haircuts. I remember those days it was $18 for a haircut. Now it's $10 for a haircut with vacuum for a cleaner feel. No prizes to guess who's behind this concept.