PDA

View Full Version : General talk Confessions

CunningLinguist
14-11-2013, 06:14 PM
I felt a little guilty a long time ago when I rocked up to my favourite J-gal RnT (closed now) and I was behind another punter. There is usually a lineup and this place didn't always have a mamasan as the girls used to answer the door themselves alot. Anyway my regular hot young sweet student Japanese beauty (tight skin, firm buttock, really fit ...) presented herself to me first as she was the only one working and she told the other guy everyone was booked and to come back later. He was Japanese and wasn't very happy ...

heatseeker
14-11-2013, 06:16 PM
Explanation please

99% of guys would have felt elation, not frustration

Your P2P colleague just had a bad luck day ; )

CunningLinguist
14-11-2013, 07:03 PM
Explanation please

99% of guys would have felt elation, not frustration

Your P2P colleague just had a bad luck day ; )

I didn't say I felt frustration, just a little guilty. I think I should have let the other guy have first pick.
What do you think ?

heatseeker
14-11-2013, 07:07 PM
So your fellow punter was there first and saw you go first ?

Mate, its the fault of the lovely lady, you are totally innocent of all charges ; )

lamb
14-11-2013, 08:43 PM
Confession: I came into this topic thinking it might be interesting..... I posted anyway even though this clearly wasn't the case.

CunningLinguist
14-11-2013, 09:59 PM
Confession: I came into this topic thinking it might be interesting..... I posted anyway even though this clearly wasn't the case.

Thanks for your contribution mutton head :)

heatseeker
14-11-2013, 10:13 PM
A J-girl massage shop
What was the quality like ?

CunningLinguist
14-11-2013, 10:24 PM
A J-girl massage shop
What was the quality like ?

Variable, they were students on holiday, some girls just want to have sex, some were frigid, most were pretty!
I wish they were still around...

heatseeker
14-11-2013, 10:30 PM
Havent been to an R&T but the idea of chooosing between J-girls would have been an experience

lamb
14-11-2013, 10:35 PM
Thanks for your contribution mutton head :)

No worries, always happy to support your waste of space threads.

heatseeker
14-11-2013, 10:37 PM
Lamb, been bullied again in your real life ? Need to bully online ?
Bring it on buddy, I can take the heat

CunningLinguist
14-11-2013, 11:40 PM
No worries, always happy to support your waste of space threads.

Oooh, sarcasm!
No one is asking you to read them, if you have nothing constructive to say why not just ignore them.
I think I know your type.

aussie_jack
15-11-2013, 12:52 AM
If we're doing real confessions. I once went out with a good friend of mine for a few drinks, he had way too many and ended off way too drunk to do anything so I was going to taxi back with him to make sure he was ok. Anyway while he was in the bathroom throwing up I ended off chatting to this cute Vietnamese girl. I'm usually pretty nervous chatting up girls but I was a little drunk and really frustrated at my friend, so I didn't even think about how attractive she was. To cut a long story short we had a few drinks and ended off going back to hers for an amazing night, I was younger then and she was the first properly dirty girl I'd ever hooked up with. My friend, on the other hand, ended off waking up in a hospital after somebody had found him passed out. I'd love to say I really regret this but the sex was really, really good. I regret nothing!

heatseeker
15-11-2013, 12:58 AM
Confession
Many years ago I was interstate, and was being driven back with my two friends back to their place, after a night out on the town
I was lying down in the back seat, a little pissed
I was a very innocent young man at that time
My two more worldly friends stopped the car at an intersection, spoke to a lady, and invited her in the car next to me
I just pretended to be asleep
Anyway, I was too shy to say hello, and went to bed when we got home
I could tell by the fancy way she was dressed that she had not met any of us before
Only a few years later I realised what this all meant
I dont know if they had booked her and were picking her up, or whatever
But she was a good working lady, and good luck to them all
Boy was I naive ; )

aussie_jack
15-11-2013, 08:21 AM
A little from column a, a little from column b

CunningLinguist
15-11-2013, 08:42 AM
A little from column a, a little from column b

Sounds like a confession from an accountant :)

wilisno
15-11-2013, 07:11 PM
If we're doing real confessions. I once went out with a good friend of mine for a few drinks, he had way too many and ended off way too drunk to do anything so I was going to taxi back with him to make sure he was ok. Anyway while he was in the bathroom throwing up I ended off chatting to this cute Vietnamese girl. I'm usually pretty nervous chatting up girls but I was a little drunk and really frustrated at my friend, so I didn't even think about how attractive she was. To cut a long story short we had a few drinks and ended off going back to hers for an amazing night, I was younger then and she was the first properly dirty girl I'd ever hooked up with. My friend, on the other hand, ended off waking up in a hospital after somebody had found him passed out. I'd love to say I really regret this but the sex was really, really good. I regret nothing!

Haha ! That's what friends are for ! But of course, you can always blame the alcohol, you were also drunk, you were not thinking straight either ! :miao:

Oneonone
15-11-2013, 07:35 PM
Confession: I think this is a bragging thread posing as a confession thread.

Am i right? Confess! :miao:

There is a fine line between the two!

Oneonone
19-11-2013, 03:11 PM
No wonder you got a name like "CrazyMonkey" Ha Ha!

xcite
19-11-2013, 06:32 PM
confession - when on holiday, using asia's late night shopping/markets etc as an excuse to go 'wandering' when everyone else is tired and relaxing in the hotel.
Only you guys know what wandering actually means.

jellyshots
19-11-2013, 07:44 PM
No wonder you got a name like "CrazyMonkey" Ha Ha!

Just for that Crazy Monkey...

Born from an egg on a mountain top,
the funkiest monkey that ever popped.
He knew every magic trick under the sun,
to tease the gods and everyone
and have some fun...

Monkey magic, monkey magic...
Monkey magic, monkey magic...

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d26/potterer/MonkeyGod.png

harmony
12-12-2013, 12:11 AM
Working late most nights this fortnight, and too knackered to be using my mojo this evening

Walked into a place I havent been to before in Surry Hills, just to learn what is happening these days in the CBD

I swear the lady must have been 50, wearing lingerie designed for an 18 year old.

But good luck to her, she is comfortable in her clothing, and self confidence in lingerie in front of a total stranger, is a lovely thing

~~#~~
~[: D]~
~~~~~

It honestly took my eyes and brain 10 minutes to work out what was wrong with what I was seeing

The first 5 minutes I was mistaking her for the mamasan

English wasnt her first language, or her second, or her third, so that contributed to the disorientation, just getting her to answer "which ladies are on tonite ?"

Didnt actually see a mamasan despite being in the foyer for a good 10 minutes

Walked out as I was still bewildered

In hindsight maybe she was the only lady available, and she was waiting for me to ask to go inside with her

All part of the learning curve