View Full Version : General talk Rosters - thank you

heatseeker
15-11-2013, 11:21 AM
A lot of businesses here are now posting regular rosters

This is what customers want

Thank you

heatseeker
15-11-2013, 11:40 AM
Help your customers and then they help you : )

Oneonone
15-11-2013, 01:26 PM
Well I think we all agree that rosters posted before the start of a shift preferably the night before are very helpful and good for business.

AHLUNGOR
15-11-2013, 01:48 PM
Well I think we all agree that rosters posted before the start of a shift preferably the night before are very helpful and good for business.

And thanks to Snow Lotus who pioneered this trend 18 months ago !! And among one of the very first RnT shops to pay for the privilege !!

Cheers

heatseeker
15-11-2013, 01:53 PM
Thank you Snow Lotus

Having set the roster trend for the industry, I may just have to reward you for your good customer relations

You have just earnt another nice polite, organised, customer

I may have to book ahead, as is my custom, and will be watching out for Ahlungors recommendations ; )

I have already visited 533 Willoughby, and other nice businesses in Sydney, who provide customers with reliable up to date rostering. Makes spending my money oh so easy.

PBoy
15-11-2013, 02:46 PM
In saying that, there are a lot of shops that are just bumping their thread up in the Rosters forum without actually posting the roster. Where's the help in that? Stop saying 'hello' or 'goodnight' and please post your rosters! You may find you get more customers that way.

Additionally, shops that bump their threads on the After Reports forum with nothing to add other than 'Great service', 'Hot girl' and whatever else is not doing much for us either.

These kinds of behaviours is doing little for the forum.

Shops need to take their lead from providers such as Ginza who don't spam. Sorry if I left off any other shops that are just as good with their forum posts :)

heatseeker
15-11-2013, 02:55 PM
Agreed PBoy

For me, the ideal would be for all businesses to be regularly posting a regular roster, and for more businesses to join and do the same

Regular rosters take a lot of the 'unexpected' out of what can be a pretty random experience

Making the experience more predictable, for many gentlemen, will encourage them to visit, and spend their cash more readily

heatseeker
15-11-2013, 03:53 PM
Great rosters being produced, on a regular basis now

Also there is more information being posted on the rosters, including nationalities and some indications of shift times

Thanks to all !

Good_guy_Greg
15-11-2013, 05:03 PM
I sent top127 a pm question about their roster/website but got no response.

Oneonone
15-11-2013, 05:25 PM
In saying that, there are a lot of shops that are just bumping their thread up in the Rosters forum without actually posting the roster. Where's the help in that? Stop saying 'hello' or 'goodnight' and please post your rosters! You may find you get more customers that way.

Additionally, shops that bump their threads on the After Reports forum with nothing to add other than 'Great service', 'Hot girl' and whatever else is not doing much for us either.

These kinds of behaviours is doing little for the forum.

Shops need to take their lead from providers such as Ginza who don't spam. Sorry if I left off any other shops that are just as good with their forum posts :)

Some things never change and I have said before shops should only be allowed to post in the roster section after all that is what it is for!

x11
19-11-2013, 09:08 AM
I disagree. .. a believe that a shop has the right to defend itself against complaints in especially the ar sections. However I also agree that the constant marketing of the girls detracts from the forum and makes it harder to find the good info amongst the spam. perhaps a limit of 2 promotional posts a day per shop limit will help.

Max Impact
19-11-2013, 11:45 AM
Take care....

What happened? Was it for posting too much- over 16 posts per day!

Sextus
19-11-2013, 11:46 AM
What was his - like - transgression? Apart, that is, from referring to himself in the third person. That's forgiveable!

AHLUNGOR
19-11-2013, 11:58 AM
I sent top127 a pm question about their roster/website but got no response.

Better off just ring the shop directly and get a straight answer.

Not many shops are watching the forum all the time !!

Cheers

Max Impact
19-11-2013, 12:02 PM
What was his - like - transgression? Apart, that is, from referring to himself in the third person. That's forgiveable!

Max thinks that it is not forgiveable.

Punter Poontang
19-11-2013, 12:33 PM
Someone really does need to compile that list of guys who've been banned .... would make an interesting read and bring back lol's and memories in equal doses.

Gucci2012
19-11-2013, 12:49 PM
Take care....

+1 for R.I.P heatseeker

I guess if you "seek" to much "heat" sooner or later your gonna get burned. Ahahaha.

Does anyone know why?

Massageguy
19-11-2013, 01:13 PM
Did I miss something ??????
What did the poor bugger say ???

hairy1231
19-11-2013, 01:17 PM
No wonder i haven't seen repitive post aside from shop owners lately.
I wonder why he got banned xp
Act like someone so experienced in first few topic he posted then all of a sudden 'oh im new here'
In one topic he said he's been to this that place and find the hype girl just average then in another topic says he is yet to try that place bla bla bla

Rip funny wise guy xp

Punter Poontang
19-11-2013, 01:50 PM
Act like someone so experienced in first few topic he posted then all of a sudden 'oh im new here'

Yeah, there was something 'not quite right' about some of that stuff, but if he had an agenda it was too well hidden even for Detective Poontang and he did contribute to some good discussions during his brief stay here.

That said, I'm sure Admin has valid reasons. ;-)

hairy1231
19-11-2013, 02:32 PM
haha doubt the actual user behind the username is gone xp

but yeah some of his contribution/general discussion is good like this one (good intention) xp