PDA

View Full Version : Get more than 80% discount on half-an-hour services @FiveStar Woolloomooloo

Bidsmo.com
18-11-2013, 02:39 AM
Hi guys!

Ever thought of going to Five Star but you feel hesitate due to lack of funds on that time, or has overspent your money, or maybe you just simply felt like the price is too expensive.

Wouldn't it be great if there is a big discount on this shop?

Bidsmo.com now make it POSSIBLE!!. Enjoy more than 80% discounts on the "HALF-AN-HOUR" service, worth $160. It means that you will only need to pay approximately $30 for this service.

The best thing from this site is that all vouchers are linked to the physical participating shops and all claims are to be made inside the store itself. So you can rest assure this is not a scam.

Wait no more, go to www.bidsmo.com now and register. The first voucher is already up for grab.

Note:
Other exciting new participating stores will be available soon. Stay tuned!
For a request to become one of our "participating shops", email us at bidsmo888@gmail.com

5 Star City
18-11-2013, 09:45 AM
Morning to ALL

Time to Experience the 5* Services

Bid on the special discount vouchers

That allow you to visit any ladies

@ 5 Star City.

More info...... www.bidsmo.com

Good Luck

AHLUNGOR
18-11-2013, 09:57 AM
Morning to ALL

Time to Experience the 5* Services

Bid on the special discount vouchers

That allow you to visit any ladies

@ 5 Star City.

More info...... www.bidsmo.com

Good Luck

Well, it's good to see 5 Star comes out and endorsed this Bidsmo.com !!

So it is genuine, I thought it was a spam,

Cheers

:cool2:

hairy1231
18-11-2013, 10:11 AM
Well, it's good to see 5 Star comes out and endorsed this Bidsmo.com !!

So it is genuine, I thought it was a spam,

Cheers

:cool2:

what i initially thought lol! so used to seeing things like this on forums....and this one was in after report lol

wachumba
18-11-2013, 10:21 AM
Are there any resrictons on the use? Like certain times only, dont get to choose girl? Limited service?

5 Star City
18-11-2013, 11:36 AM
Are there any resrictons on the use? Like certain times only, dont get to choose girl? Limited service?

Any girls @ 5* Woolloomooloo

Any time... as long as the ladies are LOVING:love:

Max Impact
18-11-2013, 01:00 PM
Any girls @ 5* Woolloomooloo

Any time... as long as the ladies are LOVING:love:

Can you do one where we get to keep the girl?

:greedy::greedy::greedy:

Max Impact
18-11-2013, 01:07 PM
Hmmm, it costs $2 per bid......

Bidsmo.com
18-11-2013, 02:07 PM
Bro Max Impact,

Just assume you buy $2 Scratchie "Scratch Me Happy!".

But, the difference is, if you won "Someone Will Scratch You Happy". Lol :slobber:

By the way, it will be less than $2 if you buy the value package. Register now and check it out. It is FREE to register. Thanks. G'luck.

Regards,
Bidsmo.com

5 Star City
18-11-2013, 02:40 PM
Can you do one where we get to keep the girl?

:greedy::greedy::greedy:

You can keep their Undies :miao:

paulgallen
18-11-2013, 10:28 PM
This is good. Great advertising for the item been bid. As long as the reserve price is not like $140 or so then its good. I can see the premium shops doing this soon I reckon

cmk76
18-11-2013, 10:43 PM
xxx xxx xxx

hairy1231
18-11-2013, 11:58 PM
Bidsmo is banned???

i'm guessing they didnt ask permission to advertise site like that here

Bracket
19-11-2013, 12:25 AM
A fool and his money are soon parted. This has the same stench about it as does Quibids. I strongly recommend that no punter touches this.

Let's have a look at the 5 Star auction. (http://bidsmo.com/auctions/-160-Five-Star-Coupons-267) The key to the scam is the hard-to-see fine-print statement under the BID button that says :

With each bid, the auction price increases by $0.01

Think about this statement carefully and remember that it costs $2 simply to make a bid (or a little less if you buy bids in bulk). The auction has a reserve price of $20, which is where the auction starts. Let's pretend for the sake of this discussion that the winning bid is $30 and that the lucky punter bids this amount on his 10th bid. That punter's total outlay to win the auction will have been $30 + 10x$2 = $50, so he'll be pretty happy having paid a lot less than the $160 value of the 5 Star voucher.

But what this misses is that because of the 1¢ bidding increments there will have been 1,000 bids to raise the bid price by $10 from $20 to $30. And every one of those bids will have cost the bidders $2 because there are no refunds for losing bidders. That means Bidsmo's take on this auction would be $50 from the winning bidder plus 990x$2 = $1,980 from the losing bidders for a grand total of $2,030 (or a little less if some bidders used bulk-bought bids). So even though the winning bid is $30, the real price that Bidsmo sells the voucher for is not $30 but $2,030. Nice work if you can get it!

Effectively, what Bidsmo is doing is selling as many raffle tickets that they can suck punters into buying at $2.01 each to win a prize valued at $160. Would you go in a raffle if you didn't know how many tickets were being sold?

Avoid this like the plague, fellow punters!!

hairy1231
19-11-2013, 12:50 AM
haha yeah^
similar to things like One cent flight (http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/digital-life-news/online-bid-sites-more-lottery-than-auction-20130914-2trez.html). Lots of individual bidder lose small amount, one bidder gets the 'bargain' while the auctioneer get 1000-20000% of the prize offered

5 Star City
19-11-2013, 01:03 AM
This is good. Great advertising for the item been bid. As long as the reserve price is not like $140 or so then its good. I can see the premium shops doing this soon I reckon

Yes , hope more shops will join

Better for all punters

No, there is no reserve price on the bidding

5 Star City
19-11-2013, 01:08 AM
How about bidding for the girls that we would like to see... that would be interesting...

Once you win the voucher

You can pick any girl you Fancy in 5*

Bracket
19-11-2013, 01:29 AM
... No, there is no reserve price on the biddingI think there is. Here's how the bidding stands now :

There have been no bids, yet the current bid price is $20. That sounds like a reserve of $20 to me.

paulgallen
19-11-2013, 07:50 AM
Did not know it cost $2 per bid. So the idea is to watch the auction till the end and just put in onebid and hope u get it.

ampletwo
19-11-2013, 08:13 AM
You know what they say: If it's too good to be true...

CunningLinguist
19-11-2013, 08:41 AM
A fool and his money are soon parted. This has the same stench about it as does Quibids. I strongly recommend that no punter touches this.

Let's have a look at the 5 Star auction. (http://bidsmo.com/auctions/-160-Five-Star-Coupons-267) The key to the scam is the hard-to-see fine-print statement under the BID button that says :

With each bid, the auction price increases by $0.01

Think about this statement carefully and remember that it costs $2 simply to make a bid (or a little less if you buy bids in bulk). The auction has a reserve price of $20, which is where the auction starts. Let's pretend for the sake of this discussion that the winning bid is $30 and that the lucky punter bids this amount on his 10th bid. That punter's total outlay to win the auction will have been $30 + 10x$2 = $50, so he'll be pretty happy having paid a lot less than the $160 value of the 5 Star voucher.

But what this misses is that because of the 1¢ bidding increments there will have been 1,000 bids to raise the bid price by $10 from $20 to $30. And every one of those bids will have cost the bidders $2 because there are no refunds for losing bidders. That means Bidsmo's take on this auction would be $50 from the winning bidder plus 990x$2 = $1,980 from the losing bidders for a grand total of $2,030 (or a little less if some bidders used bulk-bought bids). So even though the winning bid is $30, the real price that Bidsmo sells the voucher for is not $30 but $2,030. Nice work if you can get it!

Effectively, what Bidsmo is doing is selling as many raffle tickets that they can suck punters into buying at $2.01 each to win a prize valued at $160. Would you go in a raffle if you didn't know how many tickets were being sold?

Avoid this like the plague, fellow punters!!

Right on the money!
These one click online auctions are all scams.

5 Star City
19-11-2013, 09:15 AM
Right on the money!

We better start our own Bidding Site:miao:

AHLUNGOR
19-11-2013, 09:31 AM
We better start our own Bidding Site:miao:

I think 5 Star's business model is very successful and consistent, they don't really need any gimmick to boost their volume. Just continue to provide good quality WLs and good quality of services will be the key.

However, punters always love a bargain or loyalty programme as such, so from time to time it won't hurt to run some promotion as a reward to the regulars or invitations to new clients.

But I guess summer time is always busier than the winter months, so probably no need to do anything until May and June:

Here are some tried and tested small rewards:

1. Loyalty Card: 5 visits and the 6th visit gets an upgrade of time, pay 30 min gets an hour. 10 visits and get the 11th visit 30 min free.

2. Happy hour discount: visit before 6pm and gets $20 off 30 min or $30 min off the hour

3. Discount for return visits: visit once and get a discount voucher for the next visit (could be just $10 or $20 off), so there is always a reasons to return.

Just my three cents.

Then again, very hard to see if a shop like 5 like is willing to make these offers. When is there 10th year, 15th years or 20th years anniversary coming up, may be that will be a good time to say thank you for the punters support....................haha

Cheers

:smile:

5 Star City
19-11-2013, 11:02 PM
I think 5 Star's business model is very successful and consistent, they don't really need any gimmick to boost their volume. Just continue to provide good quality WLs and good quality of services will be the key.

However, punters always love a bargain or loyalty programme as such, so from time to time it won't hurt to run some promotion as a reward to the regulars or invitations to new clients.

But I guess summer time is always busier than the winter months, so probably no need to do anything until May and June:

Here are some tried and tested small rewards:

1. Loyalty Card: 5 visits and the 6th visit gets an upgrade of time, pay 30 min gets an hour. 10 visits and get the 11th visit 30 min free.

2. Happy hour discount: visit before 6pm and gets $20 off 30 min or $30 min off the hour

3. Discount for return visits: visit once and get a discount voucher for the next visit (could be just $10 or $20 off), so there is always a reasons to return.

Just my three cents.

Then again, very hard to see if a shop like 5 like is willing to make these offers. When is there 10th year, 15th years or 20th years anniversary coming up, may be that will be a good time to say thank you for the punters support....................haha

Cheers

:smile:

Excellent ideas Lung Kor

We just like to offer more excitement for Punters

5 Star City
21-11-2013, 12:22 AM
Right on the money!

From Bidsmo to all Syd99 readers

Basically, my website is a bidding website, where the winner of the auction will only pay up to 80% discount of the real value. I make my money from the tokens/bids bought by the bidders. This token is needed by the bidder to place a bid.

The aim of the auction is to be the last bidder before the time reached 00:00:00.

Everytime bid is placed, the timer will add 15 seconds. So for example, the current time now is 00:00:05 seconds left and the last bidder is Bidder A. To win the auction, Bidder B have to place a bid before the time reached 00:00:00. Bidder B then decided to place a bid when timer reached 3 seconds left. Once bid made, the timer will add 15 seconds on top of the 3 seconds, the timer now will be 18 seconds and counting down again 17, 16, 15....... This will allow Bidder A to counter-bid, if he really want to win the auction. If Bidder A gives up and never placed a counter-bid, when the timer reached 0 and Bidder B is still the last bidder, he then won the auction.

Bidder B will then going to pay the auction final price to me. Once completed, automatic QR code will be sent to his email. He can then go to the relevant shop, choose girl, then shopkeeper scan the QR code, that's it. Off he goes.

Note: each QR code can only be used in the relevant shops. Otherwise it won't work.

For the settlement of the vouchers already claimed by customer, I will pay the shops the agreed value for each vouchers. So basically, this is another great way to boost shops income and improve their brand name.

This is not a scam. Some people might thing that this is similar to QuiBids website. The difference between QuiBids and my website is that they don't have participating store or the real store to make a claim on the items bidder's won. Quibids just add so many items on the website, in the hope that bidders use their tokens to make a bid on so many things. People don't even know whether they really gonna get the shipment if they won the item. For my website, they just have to bring the QR code and go to the relevant shop to make a claim.

Hope it clarify your question on how it works.

At the moment, I make it exclusively for Five Star. The reason is based on my observation, most people would always have Five Star across their mind first whenever they decided to go to brothel in the city area. But, on the way, due to so many selections available on the market now and some offer more value in terms of price, those potential customers just decided to go somewhere else. I believe if there is a big discount they can get, they not gonna think twice and will go to Five Star straight away. It just like McDonald and Hungry Jack's, yeah true some have their own preferences, but I believe the first thing that cross the mind is McDonald. Unfortunately, the value of Hungry Jack's might be better, so those who want value will go to Hungry Jack's.

My point is most people likes bargain and they can get it from my website. Once people start to see the result from my website, more and more people will flock in. It means that more and more shops want to join as well. Everyone get the benefits then. Shops have extra income, customers get a good discount. It will make the industry more lively and active, which should have a positive impact on Syd99 forum as well. Thank You

Regards ... Bidsmo

CunningLinguist
21-11-2013, 08:17 AM
I love you.
No I won't cum in your mouth.
This is not a scam.
:)

5 Star City
24-11-2013, 10:57 PM
To all,

Thank you for people who have registered with us.

Apologize, we are not able to make a direct comment here. Still waiting for Admin's approval.

Don't forget, auction close tomorrow. You can use the autobid (Bid Butler) if you don't have time in front of computer. The Autobid will help you place a bid randomly at the closest closing time possible and help you win the auction.

You can also set how many tokens you want to risk. If you only willing to spend 2 tokens ($4), simply input 2 in the Autobid. It will then bid maximum 2x only. It is a great way to win the auction, without have to be in front of computer, but at the same time you still have control on your risk.

But don't forget to have some tokens in your account.

G'luck

5 Star City
24-11-2013, 10:59 PM
To bro Bracket and CunningLinguist,

We understand your skeptism on this. All new ideas most of the time are not easily accepted by market at the beginning, because of the "unknown" factor. This "unknown" factor will then affect the "trust" and "judgement".

We hope you guys don't come into the judgement now.

There is a reason why we put the bid at $2 per click and start price at $20. This is not to make a big profit, but to minimize our risk. Imagine if there are only 10 people bid on the auction, we are the one who have to cover the loss, as we always reimburse the shops with the full value.

If ever there is a website where you can bid it only with few cents, and you can win all these things that worth more than $100. That will be too good to be true. Our business model is to allow us to make profit + minimize risk, so we can offer user with genuine win.

We also minimize bidder's risk by having them claim their won in the participating shop directly. If the voucher is valid and he is not banned by Five Star, he wil definitely able to use the voucher. Simply pick the girls and the shopkeeper just have to scan the QR Code to verify the voucher validity.

Also, there is a little misconception on how to win the auction. Bidder not win the auction when certain price is met. He won when he is the last person making a bid and no other bidders make counter-bids. (See the comment previously on how the auction work).

We don't set random price limit and pick the winner based on that. It is the bidder's strategy and luck in winning the auction. Therefore, before bidding, it is best to read our Tips and Tricks section.

Hope this clarify everything.

Peace.

Regards,

Bidsmo.com

5 Star City
24-11-2013, 11:00 PM
To all,

There are 2 more vouchers up for grab to ensure more people have chance to win.

We also have taken your feeback on the pricing. Therefore, we have a great offer of 50% discount on the purchase of bids/tokens.

Simply insert the code: FIFTYPERCENT

All bids/tokens package will be half-priced. It means that each bid you make is only $1.

This promotion only available in a limited time.

So hurry! get your tokens before it the promotions end.

Thank you.

Regards,

Bidsmo.com

5 Star City
24-11-2013, 11:03 PM
Looks like Monday is the lucky day for the

1st Voucher winner

Please call 5* on 9368 7788

To book your 5* Choice

5 Star City
25-11-2013, 08:04 PM
Dear all Syd99 members

The first voucher auction will end tonight at 22:00:00pm.

Take advantage of the current massive 50% discount off on the tokens/bids purchase now.

Make sure you register and loaded your accounts with tokens. Otherwise you will miss the bid.

You don't have to be in front of computer to win. Simply register, login to your account, click on the voucher, then just on the right hand side click the "Bid Butler" section. Simply enter the amount of tokens you want to risk and the Bid Butler will automatically bid for you at the last 30 seconds.

There are less than 30 members at the moment. So your chance to WIN is even HIGHER!

DON'T MISS IT!!!!!!!! Register now and purchase some tokens.

GOOD LUCK

dodgybastard
25-11-2013, 11:25 PM
With all respect to 5*, anything that sounds too good to be true, usually is.

So, has anyone here actually won one? the proof is in the pudding so to speak.

wilisno
25-11-2013, 11:36 PM

Yeah, I think the winner is called Windly !

AHLUNGOR
26-11-2013, 12:02 AM
I wonder if they would put Moon up for auction! I'll have a go !

wilisno
26-11-2013, 12:06 AM
I wonder if they would put Moon up for auction! I'll have a go !

You can pick any girl if you win the voucher. The auction is to win the voucher, not a particular girl !

AHLUNGOR
26-11-2013, 12:26 AM
You can pick any girl if you win the voucher. The auction is to win the voucher, not a particular girl !

The voucher covers the Penthouse too ??

CunningLinguist
26-11-2013, 12:31 AM
Hey not a bad idea to auction a girl though, wouldn't that make a great story for Duff ... :)

wilisno
26-11-2013, 12:32 AM
The voucher covers the Penthouse too ??

The voucher is worth $150. Use it anyway you like ... buy icecream for the girls etc ! :miao:

CunningLinguist
26-11-2013, 12:34 AM
Save them up and then auction them on ebay :)

AHLUNGOR
26-11-2013, 12:48 AM
The voucher is worth $150. Use it anyway you like ... buy icecream for the girls etc ! :miao:

I have a 4 legs bet on the weekend:

Aust win the 1st test, Aust to win the World Cup golf, Aust to beat Fiji by 37.5 and the kiwi to beat England by 6.5 @$23.45, All winners except the kiwi only beat the poms by two! It would have been an easy $469 on a $20 bet and I would be landing on the Moon this week !

I'm trying !

5 Star City
26-11-2013, 04:31 AM
Yes Yes Yes

We have a winner

Congratulations to Mr. William from Fairfield:red_heart:

Please bring in your winning voucher

You are entitle to have a 30 minutes session with the lady of your choice anytime

Anytime when you feel the needs

If you are new to 5* , please come in for a line up of all the Beauties

Weekly vouchers are available till Christmas

Once again, Congratulations from 5* and Bidsmo

5 Star City
26-11-2013, 04:41 AM

The winning voucher is transferable

Or as a gift voucher

Or upgrade to a 60 minutes session with the extra fees

Or use 2 vouchers to claim a 60 minutes session / in Penthouse

Or return the voucher to 5* to become a 1st punt Gold member:miao:

5 Star City
26-11-2013, 04:51 AM

The 1st voucher is won by Mr. Williams from Fairfield

He is entitle to a 10% discount as a 1st 5* Gold member for Life

We would seek his permission to have his photo posted in 5*...... just joking:miao::miao::miao:

AHLUNGOR
26-11-2013, 09:28 AM
Double posted

AHLUNGOR
26-11-2013, 09:31 AM
I'm sure that bill from Fairfield is stoked with his victory. Any forum member actually won one of these things?

It's not something you won out of nothing !

Well i suppose you can call winning the bidding is a win . It does cost you for every bid you put in and then the money in the bid itself. It's like buying a sweep in the cup, a small outlay to win big, and in this case only one winner for each auction !

5 Star City
26-11-2013, 02:30 PM
It's not something you won out of nothing !

Well i suppose you can call winning the bidding is a win . It does cost you for every bid you put in and then the money in the bid itself. It's like buying a sweep in the cup, a small outlay to win big, and in this case only one winner for each auction !

Yes this Winner got a Real bargain too:miao:

Leppon
26-11-2013, 03:56 PM
What a bargain. So 2 more vouchers to go aye? But the whole website only have 5 star vouchers hahaha.

Leppon
26-11-2013, 04:06 PM
What's the 5* Gold Member for life?? What's the benifit??? I guess if you have all the 5stars girls all line up and he stand in between he probably don't mind for you to post it up?

5 Star City
26-11-2013, 06:38 PM
What a bargain. So 2 more vouchers to go aye? But the whole website only have 5 star vouchers hahaha.

If you want other shops voucher

just go to that shop to pay full price:shout:

5 Star City
28-11-2013, 07:45 AM
YES.... Our 2nd Voucher winner

Congratulations Mr.Tri... from Western Sydney to win the auction for $21.11!

Please bring in the winning Voucher for a 5* Experience anytime

Thank you Mr. Bidsmo

CunningLinguist
28-11-2013, 08:21 AM
YES.... Our 2nd Voucher winner

Congratulations Mr.Tri... from Bonnyrigg Heights to win the auction for $21.11!

Please bring in the winning Voucher for a 5* Experience anytime

Thank you Mr. Bidsmo

Another $128 from Bidsmo, at this rate how long will he last ...

5 Star City
28-11-2013, 08:54 AM
Another $128 from Bidsmo, at this rate how long will he last ...

Not long.......:cry:

Get in while Bidsmo's budgets allows:miao:

vvillie
28-11-2013, 10:19 AM
There was 111 bids placed on that auction, at $1 a bid ($2 without the promo code). Plus revenue from the purchases of bid packages, I'm sure they will turn a profit soon!

I'm looking forward to my first visit to the penthouse in the coming week! This promo is great value IMO.

5 Star City
30-11-2013, 07:51 PM
Last voucher of the week

Finishing soon

get in early for the bargain 5* Sexperiance

Bidsmo.com

5 Star City
01-12-2013, 09:31 PM
Our 3rd Voucher winner

Congratulations to Mr.L-- from Surry Hills for winning our last voucher for the week!

Luckiest bidder so far. Auction won for $20.03.

I guess everyone is having a good night out. So little bids :(

Anyway, good luck again Mr L-- as the winner of last night auction.

Stay tuned guys!

More new vouchers will be up for grab soon.

With PENTHOUSE next week. :D

Max Impact
01-12-2013, 10:32 PM
I forgot lol!

Guests didn't leave until after 10.

Maybe a weekday finish is best.

5 Star City
01-12-2013, 11:53 PM
I forgot lol!

Guests didn't leave until after 10.

Maybe a weekday finish is best.

Yes totally agreed

The Next Bidding Voucher will be for The Penthouse Experiance

Save the Date......

Max Impact
04-12-2013, 10:54 AM
It looks like they end at 11pm by the countdown clock.

5 Star City
04-12-2013, 05:12 PM
5* NEWS.....

Leave Work.... Stay Home...

Great News

There will be 3 more vouchers for auction this week.

With one of the voucher entitled you for one hour session at PENTHOUSE.

All vouchers end on Weds. at 10.00pm. ( TONIGHT )

DON'T MISS OUT

Register now and give yourself a chance to be the lucky winner.

Bidsmo.com

5 Star City
09-12-2013, 09:33 PM
Congratulations to our 3 winners from last week

1. Mr.Di_ _ from Lakemba. Won PENTHOUSE 1 hour Voucher for only $57.96 ( Pls text 0488 857 827 for Penthouse booking )

2. Mr.Budi_ _ _ from Kingsford. Won FIVE STAR for only $21.31

3. Mr.Sapl_ _ from Burwood. Won FIVE STAR for only $21.56

With high bidding interest, we have decided to put the same auctions up for next week.
G'luck.
Regards,

Bidsmo.com

5 Star City
16-12-2013, 05:43 PM
Congratulations to all the 3 winners for last week vouchers!

Mr.P_ from Ashfield won the PENTHOUSE voucher for only $50.12
Mr.Budi_ _ from Kensington won FIVE STAR voucher for only $20.10
Mr.Chi_ _ from Ashfield won FIVE STAR voucher for only $20.07

For others, there are still more opportunity to grab this week.

Make sure you booked your calendar for next Wednesday and bid on the vouchers!

If you have no time, get the Bid Butler (Autobid) to bid for you. Simply enter the amount of bids you want to spend.

That is actually how our previous PENTHOUSE winner won his auction.

G'luck all!

Regards,

Bidsmo.com

5 Star City
18-12-2013, 02:27 PM
Hi all,

DON'T MISS OUT!

Last vouchers of the year will end tonite at 10pm Sydney time.
Make sure you have enough bids to win those vouchers.
Simply login to the website and click on Purchase Bids to top up.

G'luck & merry Christmas

Regards,

Bidsmo.com

5 Star City
18-12-2013, 07:41 PM
Make Time

3 last vouchers will be offer tonight

Get ready.... 10pm finished

Get in the 5* Sexperiance

Bidsmo.com

5 Star City
18-12-2013, 11:56 PM
Wow....

Bidding on Penthouse Voucher is still HOTTING

Penthouse Ladies are very exciting.

Exciting......

BBBJ
19-12-2013, 12:14 AM
The problem with this idea is the loss of anonymity. Sorry bro

vvillie
20-12-2013, 06:54 AM
Is it correct that the next auction is in 47 days? That seems like a long time between auctions if you ask me.

5 Star City
20-12-2013, 08:39 AM
Is it correct that the next auction is in 47 days? That seems like a long time between auctions if you ask me.

Haha, Yes

The Bidsmo site is being upgrade...... having a holiday:miao:

5 Star City
20-12-2013, 10:08 AM
Congratulations to all the 3 winners of the last vouchers for the year!

Mr.Dom_ _ _ _ from City won PENTHOUSE voucher for only $58.89
Mr.N _ from Chester Hill won FIVE STAR voucher for only $23.33
Mr.Budi_ _ from Kensington won FIVE STAR voucher for only $22.48 (AGAIN?!):grimace:

As most people will be away for X’mas, New Year and Chinese New Year, the next vouchers will start again on Wed 05th Feb 2014.

2x PENTHOUSE + 1 FIVE STAR vouchers will be offer soon.

With this opportunity, all Bidsmo team would like to thank you all for the supports. Wish you and your family a safe and refreshing holiday.

Big and special thank you to FIVE STAR for becoming our pioneer participating store and process all the claims smoothly.

ALL THE BEST EVERYONE!! MORE LUCKS FOR 2014!

Regards,
Bidsmo.com

Bidsmo.com
05-02-2014, 10:54 AM
Dear customers,

We are currently experiencing license server down, which will prevent you from log in.

Our team is working to resolve this issue now, but will not be immediately resolved. Therefore, we will also cancel tonight's auctions to avoid any data issues.

We apologize for the inconveniences caused.

We will also build alternative solution to login even when the license server is down, in case it happen again in the future.

Again, we apologize for the interruption.

Regards,
Bidsmo.com

Bidsmo.com
09-02-2014, 12:46 AM
Dear customers,

We really apologized for the recent interruption. The issue we had is with the server company poor performance. Therefore, we have decided to move it to different management.

We are also working on new exciting game that will give people more chance to win, only with 1 or 2 bids. It means that everyone can be a winner, not just for bidders who have massive amount of tokens.

Please allow 1-2 weeks of development. We will update you all as soon as the works are completed.

Thank you all for your patience.

Regards,
Bidsmo.com

Leppon
05-03-2014, 03:58 PM
Hey Bidsmo, any updates? Still got tokens, just wondering the un-used token won't be down the drain that's all.

5 Star City
05-03-2014, 05:57 PM
Hey Bidsmo, any updates? Still got tokens, just wondering the un-used token won't be down the drain that's all.

Wont be long Bro

Still iron out the new Site:confused2:

ouch
09-03-2014, 01:35 PM
That would be a great idea even if limited to a couple sessions a day or 1 girl. Something fun to drum up more interest

Bidsmo.com
15-04-2014, 02:33 AM
Dear customers,

Bidsmo.com is back! Upgrade finally completed after long wait.

You can start auction now.

To comply with the forum restrictions, we will limit our comment and reply in this forum.

Therefore, if you have any query, please send it directly to customersupport@bidsmo.com

Regards,
Bidsmo.com

Bidsmo.com
19-06-2014, 08:31 PM
Dear customers,

DON'T MISS IT! Lucky Draw tonight. It will end at 10pm.

Place your bids anytime, but spread it across instead of placing one bulk Bids to take advantage of the random pick and increase your winning chance.

We would also like to advise that there are only 8 Five Star vouchers remained, with 2 vouchers posted weekly for the next 4 weeks, until further updates.

Thank you for your attention.

Good luck for tonight draw!

Regards,
Bidsmo.com

CunningLinguist
22-03-2015, 10:38 AM
Dear customers,

DON'T MISS IT! Lucky Draw tonight. It will end at 10pm.

Place your bids anytime, but spread it across instead of placing one bulk Bids to take advantage of the random pick and increase your winning chance.

We would also like to advise that there are only 8 Five Star vouchers remained, with 2 vouchers posted weekly for the next 4 weeks, until further updates.

Thank you for your attention.

Good luck for tonight draw!

Regards,
Bidsmo.com

So who won ...