PDA

View Full Version : After advice needed for Gold Coast

texass10in
19-11-2013, 11:50 AM
Ok Punting Brethren,

I'm hitting the Coast today. Suggestions being taken for your favourite shop. If you're not keen to put it out in the open, pm me.

The chosen suggestion will get a after report (general for public viewing). The suggestor can have as much or little detail as wanted through pm as to how I went.

Happy Punting,
Tex

danenth
20-11-2013, 07:30 AM
It may be a bit busy this week with all the schoolies and Toolies down there.

SillyCock2
20-11-2013, 02:27 PM
Just go to healthy dragon. Pretty up there with the best in qld.

texass10in
21-11-2013, 11:11 AM
Just go to healthy dragon. Pretty up there with the best in qld.

Thanks, but was a little late for me. I ended up hitting a new place and had a duo massage for half hour. Cost was $50 with a $20 tip for each girl to leave with a smile.

Both girls looked to be around mid 20's. One very fit and tidy, the other a bit more curvaceous, but very pretty. Both were very into the process and focused on the job at/in hand.

$90 well spent. I don't normally go for duo, but wanted something a bit different and don't regret it.

Will share the place with those who have contacted me in the past and shared info, but as I found the place myself, the finer details will remain a mystery. :cool2:

BrainSex
21-11-2013, 03:52 PM
Will share the place with those who have contacted me in the past and shared info, but as I found the place myself, the finer details will remain a mystery. :cool2:
Sounds like a good day was had. This is an excellent statement about policy on sharing and clarifies that people get help after they contribute. So many times (when I was active of course) get New Registered post count 0 looking for recommendations.

Herpetology
21-11-2013, 10:06 PM
Thanks, but was a little late for me. I ended up hitting a new place and had a duo massage for half hour. Cost was $50 with a $20 tip for each girl to leave with a smile.

Both girls looked to be around mid 20's. One very fit and tidy, the other a bit more curvaceous, but very pretty. Both were very into the process and focused on the job at/in hand.

$90 well spent. I don't normally go for duo, but wanted something a bit different and don't regret it.

Great Duos
just what I like

texass10in
22-11-2013, 06:41 PM
This is an excellent statement about policy on sharing and clarifies that people get help after they contribute. .

Thanks BrainSex, I've decided to try and provide the lurkers with enough info that they understand the way the forum can work. Tit for Tat, so to speak.

It's not good enough to leech on everyone else's research. I mean, it's hard work going to all of these places, having beautiful women give me massages (and then some) and then reporting back to all of my punting brethren.

Ok, that's not exactly true. I'm an exhibitionist at heart and like sharing my escapades. That being said, it is my hard earned going out the door, so what I share will be general for the lurking public and specific for those looking to genuinely share information on good experiences.

Happy Punting,
Tex

jordansigley
25-11-2013, 12:55 PM
Greetings from Sydney!

I will be headig up to the gold coast before christmas, just wanted to see of there would be any cacausian shops (RnT or FS) that is fair in terms of service and price?

Last time ive been to the coast i didnt have a clue where to visit at all!

tugboat
20-04-2014, 11:54 PM
any locals at southern goldy wanna add any good spots?

rockbreaker
07-07-2014, 10:33 PM
long time looker, first time poster. be nice.

i usually hit one of the massage shop at gc highway at burleigh heads if i want to see japanese ....

icanfly
08-07-2014, 01:26 PM
Greetings from Sydney!

I will be headig up to the gold coast before christmas, just wanted to see of there would be any cacausian shops (RnT or FS) that is fair in terms of service and price?

Last time ive been to the coast i didnt have a clue where to visit at all!

Silks on Upton st is one the comes to mind that should be Caucasian. Others I know of just over the border which used to be good. The club at South tweed. 13 and 25 wharf st and there was another one down the end I think 46 wharf st. I used to deliver pizzas to all of them and 25 had the best girls.

Any chance I could get an idea of decent Asian rnt in Sydney cbd will be down there next week. Or the cheapest place to get BBBJ with CIM as I'm not interested in FS. But if I have to pay FS rate to get that then that is fine. Ta

Raybo
08-07-2014, 07:13 PM
Check out the Sydney threads icanfly. Plenty of both. For BBBJ/CIM you will have to pay FS, but the price is good for Asian FS. You will walk away with a smile on your face for $150 hr.

texass10in
09-07-2014, 12:06 PM
Just a quick one, I went to Spring Massage at Southport last week on Como Crescent. Sadly, this is a legit shop and no extras offered and I didn't get the signs they would be if a regular. Happy to be told different, but not likely. Waaay too open to be servicing the likes of this crowd. Anywho, the massage itself was excellent, so if you're looking for a legit place safe to take a partner to show what it is you do when you go to your local, this is the one.

Happy Punting,
Tex

icanfly
09-07-2014, 12:57 PM
Check out the Sydney threads icanfly. Plenty of both. For BBBJ/CIM you will have to pay FS, but the price is good for Asian FS. You will walk away with a smile on your face for $150 hr.

Thanks been there and got lost in a mess of diff places. Asked for help there did not get thrown any recommendations. All I really need is a few establishment names in the cbd and from there I can pick one. If you could throw me a bone (no pun intended) which places I should go knocking on would be a great help. Cheers

rockbreaker
09-07-2014, 10:13 PM
Silver Fox at Pitt St, closed to central station, is good.

Raybo
10-07-2014, 07:11 PM
Okay. Most of the places are in Surry Hills/Redfern/ Waterloo. Sakura Palace, Ginza Club, 359 Riley, 647 waterloo, 12 Bellevue. FS places but most will do BBBJ/CIM at no extra I believe.

Raybo
10-07-2014, 07:14 PM
12 Bellevue is cheap, but dont expect 20 something centrefolds......good service though.

Woebetide
11-07-2014, 12:26 AM
Maybe it is time for a new subsection for Gold Coast punting.