PDA

View Full Version : General talk CBD North End

jj12345
19-11-2013, 10:41 PM
Hi Bro's,

I've done search but no lucky to find shops in north end of cbd for quick lunch time fun. Thinking maybe near wynyard or martin place. Can any recommend?

ampletwo
19-11-2013, 10:47 PM
Here are two to get you started:
Snow Lotus Shop 2
Wishway Wynyard

aussiegaigin
20-11-2013, 06:00 AM
Hi Bro's,

I've done search but no lucky to find shops in north end of cbd for quick lunch time fun. Thinking maybe near wynyard or martin place. Can any recommend?

I've done a quick search and found

Green Massage, Hunter Connection
Sirs, Erskine St, FS?
Magic Massage, Circular Quay
City Touch, Erskine St

Search for Wynyard, Erskine, Quay......you will find more

AHLUNGOR
20-11-2013, 02:27 PM
My advice is to avoid that area entirely. Used to work near there and i found the shops to be disappointing. Wishway massage was very average in quality, although there were sometimes the odd gem there. Never actually managed to catch green massage when it was open. And sirs on Erskine st was not really value for money, although the girls were generally hot.

May be you should try 7 Lotus on 248 Kent Street, It's a sister shop of Snow Lotus and Vicky is manning the shop right now !

Cheers

jj12345
20-11-2013, 06:47 PM
Bros I've read your responses careful. Thank you! I think snow lotus version 2 will be the try. Didn't know they had a second. Woo

mang
30-08-2014, 07:18 PM
Has anyone been to the massage place in hunter arcade recently? I've walked past but couldn't see any of the ladies.
Any other good places in the area?

Biethestarr
31-08-2014, 12:50 PM
Bros I've read your responses careful. Thank you! I think snow lotus version 2 will be the try. Didn't know they had a second. Woo

+1 with all the votes for Snow Lotus 2 !!

Might be hard to get a booking but once you've tried Mena then.... you'll know. Just treat her nicely and you'll get a great feeling & service. I might have a *small* crush on her haha :smile:

Also tried Lorra there too (sweet, innocent-looking Thai student, fulsome breasts....) and Lucy ( Chinese, nice service, I don't remember much else sorry...)

Let us know how you go and be sure to write an update or AR!

Peace,

Biethestarr

WHITEDUDE
31-08-2014, 01:26 PM
I went to wishway once it was a fucking rip off, half way through the girl whispered in my ear "you want special happy" or something like that and she stunk like she she ate shit. That put me off but I asked how much, she started to rant on HJ with clothes on was extra $30 and all cloths off and HJ was $50. I told her I didn't want anything and just wanted my back done, the massage was weak, she tried to go under to stroke my cock so I closed my legs lol

goulash
31-08-2014, 01:36 PM
I must say Wishway used to be a bit of a regular haunt of mine but since I work close there now I can't really dip in without the chance of being seen by an office colleague. Service there was c-style + +. Had some great times there and even found a fuck buddy (middle aged Chinese girl who looked younger than she was, relocated to Gold Coast and worked as a Japanese hostess for a little while... heheheh...)

Hunter Connection - can anyone point me in the right direction (level, neighbours, etc)? Seems pretty crowded at lunch times and a quick 15 minute RNT drop in centre might be just the thing I need...

icecream
31-08-2014, 10:57 PM
Mid City Bodyworks.. Castlereagh street..

mang
01-09-2014, 03:49 PM
Hunter Connection - can anyone point me in the right direction (level, neighbours, etc)? Seems pretty crowded at lunch times and a quick 15 minute RNT drop in centre might be just the thing I need...

It's on the lower level right next to the escalators on the hunter st side. Right in the food court. I think it's called green massage or something and has a neon sign out the front