PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Pics of Euro hottie Nicole at 329 king St Newtown

CBD Posh
20-11-2013, 10:30 PM
Our newest addition blonde Nicole on Thursday ,all photos of posh girls are genuine and unenhanced. :love::love:45974598

ampletwo
20-11-2013, 11:53 PM
Is she at Newtown or CBD?

Cheech
21-11-2013, 12:11 AM
She's at newtown

CBD Posh
21-11-2013, 11:00 AM
She will work sometimes in city as well,bros please check our rosters:love:

CBD Posh
21-11-2013, 02:33 PM
Last bookings for Nicole is 9pm, she is a must try!

cuntking
22-11-2013, 12:19 AM
So I decided to give this place a shot, made a booking for this evening, excited & rocked up punctually in anticipation. The receptionist then suddenly storms in with a middle age irate wog looking (no offense) well dressed customer who was demanding his dollars back, all this while feigning his innocence loudly like Abbott on steroids.To my horror, I was subsequently informed my booking had also taken off suddenly as she had 'something on' which immediately affected subsequent bookings. It doesn't take a genius to work out this dhead moron had upset her, told lies & accused an innocent young girl of 'misleading' him. So if u're reading this mate & behalf of the brudders here, u exemplify wanker & jerk off at Mom's till you learn to treat other's with respect, money doesn't buy everything. Nuff said.

AHLUNGOR
22-11-2013, 12:27 AM
I have not seen Nicole yet!

But one trusted senior member PM'd me and tell me I should try. And for two really good reasons.......lol

Apparently She is only 20 yr old, new to the industry and innocent! So tempting!

But I have already had two punts this week! QVB on Tue and Stanmore today, so Nicole has to wait till next week then

Cheers

vvillie
22-11-2013, 05:17 AM
I was in Newtown yesterday, and after reading some reviews thought I would have a look at this shop. Turns out it is situated right by a busy intersection. Just wondering if there was a rear entrance that was more discrete?

tpol
22-11-2013, 06:36 AM
I am the guy that Ahl is referring to.

Just wanted to correct that she is 23 but more like a 20 Y.0.

Ginger is 25 but more mature in personality.

Both girls are fantastic.

Nicole has the most wonderful set of tits.

Was this bloke the same bloke who abused cocos girls

cuntking
22-11-2013, 11:57 AM

Possibly, that said, it could've been a one-off bad apple. Receptionist said that occasionally the 'westerners' tend to aggressively insist on more, ML refuses, resigns, everyone's pissed, end of story. The inconsiderate was obviously looking a root at a r&t joint & now permanently deprived others from enjoying, should've tripped him down the stairs when he was told to bugger off. It's good to know that the establishment supports them & not always subscribe to 'customer always right' bs.

On a brighter note, caught a glimpse & appears to be a handful rack, mature looking but comes across as 'new' to the industry, sadly doubt we'll get another chance.

CBD Posh
22-11-2013, 07:03 PM

Nicole is back on Saturday tomorrow last booking 830pm.

tpol
22-11-2013, 08:09 PM
So ginger and Nicole on Saturday. Wow

CBD Posh
22-11-2013, 11:27 PM
So ginger and Nicole on Saturday. Wow
Yes, bro they are both on tomorrow Saturday.

CBD Posh
17-12-2013, 11:04 AM
[QUOTE=ampletwo;435129]Is she at Newtown or CBD?
Nicole is working in city shop today Tuesday and Thursday till late!

CBD Posh
18-12-2013, 10:35 AM

Nicole is working newtown till late today Wednesday!

CBD Posh
15-01-2014, 12:05 PM

Beautiful Nicole is back from holiday , she works today Wednesday Newtown till late!

CBD Posh
22-01-2014, 12:31 PM
Posh hot star Nicole in on today Wednesday till late !

CBD Posh
29-01-2014, 01:39 PM
Our newest addition blonde Nicole on Thursday ,all photos of posh girls are genuine and unenhanced. :love::love:45974598
Euro hottie Nicole is working today Wednesday till late, new to industry innocent sunshine girl!