View Full Version : General talk Ginza backdoor

ozdevil
20-11-2013, 10:47 PM
Guys which girls at Ginza are into backdoor
I've never done it before so kinda curious what all the fuss is about and thought what better than the lovely ladies at ginza

Punter Poontang
21-11-2013, 08:57 AM
Never done it there, but all the girls I recall being reported as offering it on here haven't been on the roster for ages.

I'd suggest calling them to ask for a guide, but just remember it's an optional extra at the girls discretion and thus not guaranteed for all.

Gucci2012
21-11-2013, 08:58 AM
I've never done it before so kinda curious what all the fuss is about and thought what better than the lovely ladies at ginza

Sometimes they like the front door aswell.

davoderulo
21-11-2013, 05:31 PM
I got in touch with them last week about this idea and was told Lemon would provide the service and that Jasmin would aswell, not know but she would in about a fortnight.

ozdevil
21-11-2013, 08:01 PM
Never done it there, but all the girls I recall being reported as offering it on here haven't been on the roster for ages.

I'd suggest calling them to ask for a guide, but just remember it's an optional extra at the girls discretion and thus not guaranteed for all.

Thanks for the update Punter P
I have seen the labels in the bedrooms confirming that backdoor is an extra 50 bucks
Got some Intel from a mate who is a regular at ginza and he mentioned quite a few names but I did find it hard to believe since I have seen a few of those girls but yes never asked, now I'm curious to experience it myself
Started this thread to get suggestions from bros who have done it already and can share which of the lovely ladies offer the service

ozdevil
21-11-2013, 08:05 PM
I got in touch with them last week about this idea and was told Lemon would provide the service and that Jasmin would aswell, not know but she would in about a fortnight.

Davo are you suggesting that Jasmin is back in a fortnight, she is one of my favorite ginza girls

If Jas offers that would be heaven to experience it with her for the first time

Haven't seen Lemon ?

astro boy
21-11-2013, 08:58 PM
Back door with Jasmin, electrifying, and she gets off, believe me, though doubt she will be back though.

Don't be shy, just ask the girl, and you will be more than surprised how many offer it.
Totally unexpected when she nodded and said "Hai".

syphon
21-11-2013, 08:59 PM

Oh "that" back door! I thought you meant the lane way

black knight
21-11-2013, 09:03 PM
I frankly don't see what all the fuss is for the back door other than the psychological one ie Feeling extra dirty and kinky.
The feeling isn't much different to the front door for me.

ozdevil
21-11-2013, 09:21 PM
Back door with Jasmin, electrifying, and she gets off, believe me, though doubt she will be back though.

Don't be shy, just ask the girl, and you will be more than surprised how many offer it.
Totally unexpected when she nodded and said "Hai".

Holy crap she used 'hai' a lot it was so bloody cute
Regret not asking her for it but then I really wasn't keen until now
Any other hot WL outside of ginza pls recommend !!!

Bracket
21-11-2013, 10:30 PM
I'm surprised no-one has mentioned that if you spell Lana starting from the rear :p you get ANAL. Is this a sign from above?

pro_seeker
21-11-2013, 10:38 PM
If you're after anal, you can't go past the legendary ex CBD, Suki. She's now gone private as Joline. She's only one of a few girls I've done anal with and she really LOVED taking it up the butt. In fact she was the only one that I could pound the hell out of during anal without them complaining.

Max Impact
21-11-2013, 10:52 PM
I'm surprised no-one has mentioned that if you spell Lana starting from the rear :p you get ANAL. Is this a sign from above?

I wish I thought of that!!

CunningLinguist
21-11-2013, 11:01 PM
I wish I thought of that!!

You need to analyse things more ...

Max Impact
21-11-2013, 11:10 PM
You need to analyse things more ...

I wish I thought of that!

davoderulo
21-11-2013, 11:49 PM
Davo are you suggesting that Jasmin is back in a fortnight, she is one of my favorite ginza girls

If Jas offers that would be heaven to experience it with her for the first time

Haven't seen Lemon ?

All the message said was that' in a week or two jasmin will offer the service.' I assumed it meant she was away currently and about to return.

ozdevil
22-11-2013, 08:19 AM

LOL, so Lana I suppose is on offer

jj12345
22-11-2013, 12:02 PM
If you're after anal, you can't go past the legendary ex CBD, Suki. She's now gone private as Joline. She's only one of a few girls I've done anal with and she really LOVED taking it up the butt. In fact she was the only one that I could pound the hell out of during anal without them complaining.

You have more info on how to find her?

pro_seeker
22-11-2013, 12:04 PM
Google Joline Tang and you'll find her

gagger3x
26-11-2013, 09:18 PM
I remember her and her friend - wow! At Tokyo Cats, right? Must be getting a little old by now. Wasn't she like half Brazilian? That's where the dirt road action comes from. Ever dated a true raised in Brazil chick? They have a wide range of sensual interests!

GoldfishMan
19-02-2014, 08:42 AM
In case anyone interested, Kei allows backdoor entry. $50 extra.

Oneonone
19-02-2014, 12:54 PM
Holy crap she used 'hai' a lot it was so bloody cute
Regret not asking her for it but then I really wasn't keen until now
Any other hot WL outside of ginza pls recommend !!!

The girls are probably a bit older than a Ginza but the ones at 533 do it for the base price no extra, Ayumi, Tina, there are others so best to ask, I don't do it so am not up to speed on who is good etc.