PDA

View Full Version : General talk MOC girls - Which one?

Nathan2392
22-11-2013, 05:44 PM
Hey guys,

I know many of you punters have gone to MOC and experience the girls there. I've myself experienced MOC however only once with TinyTiny. Last time I was with her she was definitely into it haha! :smile: Unfortunately I wasn't up for it since taking protein and lots of it leads to a dead lil bro so..I stopped punting for a bit. Anyways, I've been curious for the past few weeks on who to try since I loved trying new places, however, I always wanted other people's perspective on who! Since there has been a new breed of girls coming in at MOC, has anyone tried MacLena, CoCoBa, LeBra or any of the new ones? If not, please do share the current ones who are still on the roster and tell me which ones provide the best service as well as who do you think is the prettiest :love:

Can't wait for your replies guys!

I'll ask more questions on the forums based on different shops, and if I have time! I'll definitely check them out! Cheers guys :slobber::slobber:

wilisno
22-11-2013, 05:47 PM
Hey guys,

I know many of you punters have gone to MOC and experience the girls there. I've myself experienced MOC however only once with TinyTiny. Last time I was with her she was definitely into it haha! :smile: Unfortunately I wasn't up for it since taking protein and lots of it leads to a dead lil bro so..I stopped punting for a bit. Anyways, I've been curious for the past few weeks on who to try since I loved trying new places, however, I always wanted other people's perspective on who! Since there has been a new breed of girls coming in at MOC, has anyone tried MacLena, CoCoBa, LeBra or any of the new ones? If not, please do share the current ones who are still on the roster and tell me which ones provide the best service as well as who do you think is the prettiest :love:

Can't wait for your replies guys!

I'll ask more questions on the forums based on different shops, and if I have time! I'll definitely check them out! Cheers guys :slobber::slobber:
Check this out :

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?6288-��-��-��-��-��-��-��-��-MyOutCall-COM��-��-��-Good-Reviews-Collection��-��-��-��-��

Nathan2392
22-11-2013, 05:49 PM
Check this out :

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?6288---------MyOutCall-COM---Good-Reviews-Collection----

Haha Wil, I have! So many times, still eager whether other people have tried the new girls currently. At the moment, there hasn't been any recent reviews on the new girls!

noubroz
22-11-2013, 05:51 PM
I hope u've stopped protein now. This stuff will nit make u good on a long term. Why are u taking it? If u don't mind;)

I've been severals time to MOC and I had always a good time there, girls are gteat and profesional.

So no need to worry too much. It's more why type of girls do u like? Busty? Tall? Viet? Thai? .... Once u know a bit more about your test, u can call MOC they arr the best to give u advices.

I will suggest just choose a girl based on the pic on te website and try her.

Expereince will vary anyway for each of us.

Cheers

noubroz
22-11-2013, 05:52 PM
Even better Wilisno ;) everything you need is there.

Nathan2392
22-11-2013, 05:57 PM
I hope u've stopped protein now. This stuff will nit make u good on a long term. Why are u taking it? If u don't mind;)

I've been severals time to MOC and I had always a good time there, girls are gteat and profesional.

So no need to worry too much. It's more why type of girls do u like? Busty? Tall? Viet? Thai? .... Once u know a bit more about your test, u can call MOC they arr the best to give u advices.

I will suggest just choose a girl based on the pic on te website and try her.

Expereince will vary anyway for each of us.

Cheers

Hey Nou :smile:

Well I've started to do more intense weight lifting workouts - going to the gym 5x a week etc and staying as lean as I can while decreasing my body fat. Hard work! But its starting to show great results haha! I've been told it isn't a good thing to take long term wise...but I still need the protein (both natural and powder form) since I'm on a low-carb diet at the moment (i.e. Atkin's diet/Caveman) :surprise:

As for preference, I would say, somewhat around 160~, skinny/hourglass, B+ cups, korean (since I haven't tried Korean girls before!) and also mixed haha but I'm not going to say no to any other race since I'm always curious :P

Totally agree with you on MOC since last time, it has been easy with them and love how everything worked out perfectly!

Nathan2392
22-11-2013, 06:01 PM
If you need any suggestions, do not hesitate to call/SMS us.

I plan to book during this upcoming week! But very curious who's going to be rostered on! I've been checking the website continuously but it seems like there's no set roster and when I check a specific girl(s) it just says she is 'available' but not sure when and what time???

wilisno
22-11-2013, 06:04 PM
I plan to book during this upcoming week! But very curious who's going to be rostered on! I've been checking the website continuously but it seems like there's no set roster and when I check a specific girl(s) it just says she is 'available' but not sure when and what time???
If it says " Available " and no time specified, that means " Anytime " !

Nathan2392
22-11-2013, 06:07 PM
If it says " Available " and no time specified, that means " Anytime " !

Oh haha! Thanks for that :smile: now I have to decide haha!:miao: