PDA

View Full Version : General talk WL uses fingers to limit penetration

markrmau2
24-11-2013, 12:40 AM
Hey fellow punters -

I'm not going to name shops or girls as I don't want to get anyone in trouble.

But is it normal for your WL to wrap her fingers around your tool to limit penetration?

Maybe the shop I visited is working it's girls too hard - the first girl was obviously distressed (it was a Sunday afternoon) and I think she had been rubbed raw. I was mid blow and she jumped of my cock (but at least she wasn't using her hand to limit penetration).

I went on a subsequent Sunday and another girl was stopping me fully penetrating her by wrapping her fingers around my dick.

What to do? Should I try a Friday afternoon? Get in there before the poor girl's panami has had an absolute thrashing?

wilisno
24-11-2013, 12:44 AM
Hey fellow punters -

I'm not going to name shops or girls as I don't want to get anyone in trouble.

But is it normal for your WL to wrap her fingers around your tool to limit penetration?

Maybe the shop I visited is working it's girls too hard - the first girl was obviously distressed (it was a Sunday afternoon) and I think she had been rubbed raw. I was mid blow and she jumped of my cock (but at least she wasn't using her hand to limit penetration).

I went on a subsequent Sunday and another girl was stopping me fully penetrating her by wrapping her fingers around my dick.

What to do? Should I try a Friday afternoon? Get in there before the poor girl's panami has had an absolute thrashing?
Sounds like you're simply too big or too long, unfortunately not much can be done !

CunningLinguist
24-11-2013, 12:49 AM
How long is your erect dick ?

wilisno
24-11-2013, 12:54 AM
How long is your erect dick ?

He still can have a limited penetration with a hand wrapped around him, it must be at least 8 inches ?

AHLUNGOR
24-11-2013, 12:58 AM
This is nothing new, a little petite Asian chick is not physically built to take pounding from giant cocks !!

One Asian MILF from 5 Flushcombe St Blacktown once told me she was scared of the African customers the shop have as their black dicks are just too big and too long!

They are happy to suck them or jerk them off but if the black guys wanted to fuck them hard, they have to put their hands over their pussy to ease the penetration !

They are human and just tried to protect their body !

Take it easy mate !

Cheers

Tk001
24-11-2013, 01:01 AM
What can be done? Simple. Move her fingers and give her a thrashing. As easy as that.

markrmau2
24-11-2013, 01:04 AM
Haha, I never took a measurement - I will do at a more convenient time.

But I have two children and was present for both vaginal deliveries.

I'm telling you there is no comparison to the destruction that goes on there.....

wilisno
24-11-2013, 01:26 AM
What can be done? Simple. Move her fingers and give her a thrashing. As easy as that.
Try that and you'll be banned !

Rb34gtr
24-11-2013, 01:30 AM
I've only had one incident where I couldn't penetrate at will.
I just got up, showered and left.
Not much you can do if the girl can't take it. Just don't pick the same girl the next time.
She was very apologetic and I got a discount on the next visit by the shop so I'm not complaining.

to the OP just try different girl/shops.
or you just have to take it easy and work up to pace. No girl likes to get thrashed from the get go

wilisno
24-11-2013, 01:36 AM
I've only had one incident where I couldn't penetrate at will. I just got up, showered and left. Not much you can do if the girl can't take it. Just don't pick the same girl the next time. She was very apologetic and I got a discount on the next visit by the shop so I'm not complaining. to the OP just try different girl/shops. or you just have to take it easy and work up to pace. No girl likes to get thrashed from the get go
That's the way to do it bro !

Rb34gtr
24-11-2013, 02:03 AM
Cheers Brother Wilisno.

You could just ask for a refund as it is business transaction.
No point in putting the poor girl out of work for a week, for all you know she/her family
depends on the income. I bet most of them didn't choose this profession as their first choice.

tpol
24-11-2013, 07:50 AM
Go for cauc or black chicks.

They have told me if it is for pure enjoyment of sex they prefer bigger.
If it is someone they love, then size doesn't matter

Asian chicks prefer up to 6 inches

borock
24-11-2013, 09:34 AM
Go for cauc or black chicks.

They have told me if it is for pure enjoyment of sex they prefer bigger.
If it is someone they love, then size doesn't matter

Asian chicks prefer up to 6 inches

6 inches is like average penis length. but some guys have thicker penis in terms of diameter too. So could be 6 inches and like thick as her arm.