PDA

View Full Version : General talk A story from the old blood

old_blood
24-11-2013, 11:06 AM
I saw this forum mentioned in the papers recently and had a bit of a chuckle. Brought back memories of many many years ago. I have been browsing ever since and though there are many interesting stories here, there was one that caught my attention about how a young man was scammed $25g by a working girl, who threatened rape if he pursued his money back. I think I will do my good deed for the day if I related my story to him, and for anyone walking in his foot steps.

Many many years ago, I was a middle aged man with a wife and two kids, along with a stable job and decent pay. Life was ok, there were ups and downs, but overall I think my wife and I were content to just get old and help our kids grow. But being a man, I found my aging wife getting less and less attractive, and my eyes started to wander. I did not want to cheat, so I reasoned with myself that I could go for 'massages' to keep myself contained in my marriage.

I found a Korean joint and started seeing a young girl every week or so. At first there were just massages with happy endings, but when she became comfortable with me, there was full on sex. We had sex on about five occasions, each time it started with her being on top. The last one ended as usual, with the cheerful "see you next time" as she walked me to the door.

Or so I thought.

A few nights later, I had two police arrive at my door. I still remember the words to this day: "sir, would we be able to speak to you about an investigation we're conducting?"

My first thought was "sure, had I seen someone get robbed, or had I seen a car accident?"

I invited them in and they said "we want to ask you some questions about a rape allegation we've received". By now it still hadn't clicked, and I was thinking "when did I see a rape?"

Then my world came crashing down as they detailed my visits to the massage parlour, naming the girl and how she had claimed I raped her on my last visit. My wife broke down in front of our kids, and all I could mutter was "no....no...." due to the shock.

I couldn't believe it, but they actually charged me based on her word alone. When I calmed down, I told them how this could be, because I had seen her many times before, and had sex before, so why would I rape her? They said they had to follow up on her word. All I could think of was "why? why would she do this?" because we always got along very well. What on earth made her do this? Did she even get the right person? But sure enough, she had my name and my description, as well as pointing me out on security footage.

I spent a few days in jail before getting bail. Everything that happened to me in there, I would not want to speak about ever again. However, I can say I met a guy who helped me get through those horrendous few days, if it was not for him I would have died the first night. We are still friends to this day.

I was so distraught I took time off work. Even when I returned, I could not focus, and my boss could tell. I made some mistakes at work as a result. They were small mistakes at first, but then it all led to one big one. I was promptly fired and lost my job.

My wife would not listen to a word I said. She kicked me out of the house and was not answering my calls. A few weeks later I found out she left the country with my kids. I have not seen them since. It was also at around this time that I got a phone call from a very rough sounding man. He told me if I paid $100g then the girl would not go ahead with it all. I was shocked and angry. I was going to yell at him but he hung up. I told the police this but obviously had no proof.

The whole legal thing took about 2.5 years to get to court. I was denying the charge. It came down to her word against mine. The story put against me was I some was old Western pervert looking to take advantage of a young foreign girl who could not speak English very well and was just struggling to make a buck. I thought to myself, if I go down, I am going to kill myself in jail. The verdict came back in my favour. The word 'relief' does not do justice to how I felt. Although I would not be going to jail, I had basically lost everything. How do I start again at such an advanced age? I had also lost a lot of my friends, as this whole thing brought shame upon my life. The few friends I had left, also seemed to reduce contact.

It was after the court finished that I found out the girl got to stay here on some special visa as she was a "victim". She had benefited from all this while I had my life ruined.

Every day of my life, I am reminded of this incident when I look at the room I am renting, with junk food and rubbish spread everywhere, and I am on the computer doing surveys trying to make a few extra bucks. It is true what they say, you do not know what you have until it's gone. I had a beautiful family and I lost it all, only because I gave into temptation. I have contemplated suicide for a long time, but have just come to realise that I am only a dead man walking.

If my story helps at least one young blood out there, then I have done my job.

Oneonone
24-11-2013, 11:41 AM
That is such a sad story and is a good reason to go to a full service shop if you want full service at least the chances of you being charged with rape are less!

I can't understand how someone can ruin another persons life like that.

vvillie
24-11-2013, 12:01 PM
Thanks for sharing your story old_blood. I am sure it will give a lot of perspective to many of us who frequent this forum. I would hate for this happen to anyone, and hope to hear you're doing somewhat better.

AHLUNGOR
24-11-2013, 12:25 PM
Hi brother old blood,

Thanks for sharing, it sent chill down my back and my heart went out to feel for you. What had happened to you could have very easily happened to me!

Lets all be very careful out there!

I have a lot of questions I wanted to ask but to make your experience a warning sign for all of us who could be walking on thin ice, I just gonna ask one:

How did the police find you ??

I don't think you would have given too much of you personal details to the ML like your real name? Mobile no ? Where you live ? Where you work ?

So if it was no to all of that, all they had was your punting name perhaps , a CCTV footage which can't be too clear - usually and the description of you from the ML and yet the police was at your door step , so yeah, that's the scary part, good job by the police I guess !!

Sorry, had to ask a few more:

1. Did you pay her extra for the FS ! Every time ? Free the last time ?

2. I assume you used condom? Every time ? Bare back the last time? The reason I asked this question , in that Korean joint , was CBJ part of the service ? If not , in order to rape the ML , you will have to get to your clothing , took the Dom out, torn the wrapping, took the Dom out, put it on then rape her ??? And if it was alleged rape, you did all that while holding her down ? How did the rape charges even stick ??

Will be helpful if you can share more!

It's ok if it's too painful, it will be fine !

Btw , on the basis the ML ended up receiving a protection visa after the allegation ! Sounded like she had been well advised and the whole allegation was for the visa perhaps ?? Or due to the court case took more than two years , so the visa was a by product ? And the random demand of $100k was the main motivation ?

Just my two cents

Good luck brother, hope you get back on you feet soon

Cheers

wilisno
24-11-2013, 12:30 PM
Sorry for what happened to you brother !

Yep ! I've heard of this trick a few times, getting PR by turning prosecution witness !

So the fun of conquering an ML is not so much fun after all !

Rb34gtr
24-11-2013, 12:31 PM
Thanks for sharing your experiences old blood.
Deepest sympathies towards you.
I'm sure the police had sufficient evidence before they laid charges eg evidence of sexual intercourse taking place or
sperm in the girl.

Even if you did pay the 100g they may have still pressed the charges in order to gain her visa.
I think I will stick with FS shops, this experience is just chilling.

AHLUNGOR
24-11-2013, 12:34 PM
Sorry for what happened to you brother !

Yep ! I've heard of this trick a few times, getting PR by turning prosecution witness !

So the fun of conquering an ML is not so much fun after all !

Even if you would have paid extra money for the FS ?

Rb34gtr
24-11-2013, 12:36 PM

You would have most likely paid them in cash. How can you prove that you did pay for FS?
At the end of the day it comes down to evidence.

wilisno
24-11-2013, 12:49 PM
Yep ! Because they're not an FS shop, they never received your extra money or proposal, you just raped her, so she told the court !

wilisno
24-11-2013, 12:50 PM
You would have most likely paid them in cash. How can you prove that you did pay for FS?
At the end of the day it comes down to evidence.
Sperm on the tits ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
24-11-2013, 12:59 PM
Sperm on the tits ! ;) ;) ;)

Can they charge me for rape if I only fucked the tits ??

Wayne
24-11-2013, 01:06 PM
I saw this forum mentioned in the papers recently and had a bit of a chuckle. Brought back memories of many many years ago. I have been browsing ever since and though there are many interesting stories here, there was one that caught my attention about how a young man was scammed $25g by a working girl, who threatened rape if he pursued his money back. I think I will do my good deed for the day if I related my story to him, and for anyone walking in his foot steps.

Many many years ago, I was a middle aged man with a wife and two kids, along with a stable job and decent pay. Life was ok, there were ups and downs, but overall I think my wife and I were content to just get old and help our kids grow. But being a man, I found my aging wife getting less and less attractive, and my eyes started to wander. I did not want to cheat, so I reasoned with myself that I could go for 'massages' to keep myself contained in my marriage.

I found a Korean joint and started seeing a young girl every week or so. At first there were just massages with happy endings, but when she became comfortable with me, there was full on sex. We had sex on about five occasions, each time it started with her being on top. The last one ended as usual, with the cheerful "see you next time" as she walked me to the door.

Or so I thought.

A few nights later, I had two police arrive at my door. I still remember the words to this day: "sir, would we be able to speak to you about an investigation we're conducting?"

My first thought was "sure, had I seen someone get robbed, or had I seen a car accident?"

I invited them in and they said "we want to ask you some questions about a rape allegation we've received". By now it still hadn't clicked, and I was thinking "when did I see a rape?"

Then my world came crashing down as they detailed my visits to the massage parlour, naming the girl and how she had claimed I raped her on my last visit. My wife broke down in front of our kids, and all I could mutter was "no....no...." due to the shock.

I couldn't believe it, but they actually charged me based on her word alone. When I calmed down, I told them how this could be, because I had seen her many times before, and had sex before, so why would I rape her? They said they had to follow up on her word. All I could think of was "why? why would she do this?" because we always got along very well. What on earth made her do this? Did she even get the right person? But sure enough, she had my name and my description, as well as pointing me out on security footage.

I spent a few days in jail before getting bail. Everything that happened to me in there, I would not want to speak about ever again. However, I can say I met a guy who helped me get through those horrendous few days, if it was not for him I would have died the first night. We are still friends to this day.

I was so distraught I took time off work. Even when I returned, I could not focus, and my boss could tell. I made some mistakes at work as a result. They were small mistakes at first, but then it all led to one big one. I was promptly fired and lost my job.

My wife would not listen to a word I said. She kicked me out of the house and was not answering my calls. A few weeks later I found out she left the country with my kids. I have not seen them since. It was also at around this time that I got a phone call from a very rough sounding man. He told me if I paid $100g then the girl would not go ahead with it all. I was shocked and angry. I was going to yell at him but he hung up. I told the police this but obviously had no proof.

The whole legal thing took about 2.5 years to get to court. I was denying the charge. It came down to her word against mine. The story put against me was I some was old Western pervert looking to take advantage of a young foreign girl who could not speak English very well and was just struggling to make a buck. I thought to myself, if I go down, I am going to kill myself in jail. The verdict came back in my favour. The word 'relief' does not do justice to how I felt. Although I would not be going to jail, I had basically lost everything. How do I start again at such an advanced age? I had also lost a lot of my friends, as this whole thing brought shame upon my life. The few friends I had left, also seemed to reduce contact.

It was after the court finished that I found out the girl got to stay here on some special visa as she was a "victim". She had benefited from all this while I had my life ruined.

Every day of my life, I am reminded of this incident when I look at the room I am renting, with junk food and rubbish spread everywhere, and I am on the computer doing surveys trying to make a few extra bucks. It is true what they say, you do not know what you have until it's gone. I had a beautiful family and I lost it all, only because I gave into temptation. I have contemplated suicide for a long time, but have just come to realise that I am only a dead man walking.

If my story helps at least one young blood out there, then I have done my job.

sorry, but this story does not ring true. I think what sounds most unlikely is the attitude of the police. I find it hard to believe they would believe the word of a sex worker over how you describe yourself. They had no evidence so her claim would have been treated very carefully.

wilisno
24-11-2013, 01:18 PM
sorry, but this story does not ring true. I think what sounds most unlikely is the attitude of the police. I find it hard to believe they would believe the word of a sex worker over how you describe yourself. They had no evidence so her claim would have been treated very carefully.
I agree with you, but the message of the story is clear regardless of its authenticity : The subject doesn't have to be convicted to suffer the consequences !

borock
24-11-2013, 05:39 PM
I guess better to punt now before married with kids. and be very careful punting when you already have a family. however in saying that, OP's intentions are out of goodness. I hope you get your life back on track.

CunningLinguist
24-11-2013, 05:56 PM
I find it hard to believe that this is a true story.
I find the following incredible:
- that the police showed up only a few nights later, hardly time to get a statement and find out your address
- that the police would raise this in front of your wife and kids
- that you went to jail
- that your wife would leave the country with your kids in a few weeks (it takes months to leave a country)
- that the cops would believe an ML

You sound like a troll.
We can probably expect more of this type of thing given the recent media attention...

wilisno
24-11-2013, 06:01 PM
I find it hard to believe that this is a true story.
I find the following incredible:
- that the police would raise this in front of your wife and kids
- that you went to jail
- that your wife would leave the country with your kids in a few weeks (it takes months to leave a country)
- that the cops would believe an ML

You sound like a troll.
We can probably expect more of this type of thing given the recent media attention...
Haha ! Too much details to be true !

All the worst scenarios that could happen had happened ! :miao:

Where's detective Poongtang when we need him ? :miao:

aussie_jack
24-11-2013, 07:32 PM
Sometimes it's better to give people the benefit if the doubt. If this story is true, any good done by telling people is tarnished. If, on the other hand, this is a story made up by some sad soul who is just lonely and craving attention then the poster is already sad and pathetic, and he definitely know it. Either way, old blood deserves our pity and a wish that his life gets better.

IExperiment
24-11-2013, 11:27 PM
Sometimes it's better to give people the benefit if the doubt. If this story is true, any good done by telling people is tarnished. If, on the other hand, this is a story made up by some sad soul who is just lonely and craving attention then the poster is already sad and pathetic, and he definitely know it. Either way, old blood deserves our pity and a wish that his life gets better.

Wether its true or far fetch He should send it to a movie director and get royalty for it... hhhmm but than again who wanted to watch the movie only horny punters like us .....lol....

CunningLinguist
24-11-2013, 11:59 PM

Noble thoughts and I agree with you if there was doubt, but there is no doubt in my mind that this is a bullshit story.

Punter Poontang
25-11-2013, 02:51 PM
Where's detective Poongtang when we need him ? :miao:

Sorry guys, I was away this weekend attending and passing the course to obtain official "Cyber-Ninjalante" credentials. The need to expand my skillset was brought on by a recent high profile example where I had failed multi-detection duties quite miserably, though I've always subscribed to the theory of continuous self-improvement anyways.

So rest assured, while it may appear in future that I just don't care anymore or that I'm too busy out drinking or fucking or something, I'll still be going about things, just in a new, improved and ultra-stealthy manner. :-)

wilisno
25-11-2013, 02:54 PM
Sorry guys, I was away this weekend attending and passing the course to obtain official "Cyber-Ninjalante" credentials. The need to expand my skillset was brought on by a recent high profile example where I had failed multi-detection duties quite miserably, though I've always subscribed to the theory of continuous self-improvement anyways.

So rest assured, while it may appear in future that I just don't care anymore or that I'm too busy out drinking or fucking or something, I'll still be going about things, just in a new, improved and ultra-stealthy manner. :-)
So the current case is still under investigation ? :miao:

Punter Poontang
25-11-2013, 03:28 PM
So the current case is still under investigation ? :miao:

There are three current cases. ;-)

I've said my piece on two of them now, the third one I didn't chime in on is the one I missed quite badly, but coincidentally you have that one under control and have done a sterling job calling it out all by yourself. :-P

Punter Poontang
25-11-2013, 10:50 PM
So you went to Kindergarten at the weekend...?

Oh, good one, except we've already established I'm much smarter than you. :-P As you refused to enter into genuine discussion, if this is your first attempt to engage in dialogue with me, it's frankly pretty fucking pathetic.

dodgybastard
25-11-2013, 11:52 PM
You sound like a troll.

Couldn't agree more. Just the overly dramatic way in which the post was written was enough to give it away - with the simplistic moral of the story being don't punt at all, or you'll lose your everything you have. Lets not even go into the many inconsistencies already raised by CunningLinguist.

I mean - seriously - this is a punting forum. It takes more than a lame story to convince me to change my ways. :miao:

AHLUNGOR
25-11-2013, 11:55 PM
So, am I reading this correctly ??

CrazyMonkey is Richard !!

Licker
25-11-2013, 11:59 PM
Many many years ago, I was a middle aged man with a wife and two kids, along with a stable job and decent pay.

Once upon a time the in a land far far away, there was a king and a wicked witch (or was it a bitch)... and then the frog..

wilisno
25-11-2013, 11:59 PM

You're really slow Bro !

wilisno
26-11-2013, 12:01 AM
Once upon a time the in a land far far away, there was a king and a wicked witch (or was it a bitch)... and then the frog..

He was a middle aged man many many years ago ... just trying to figure out his present age ! :miao:

AHLUNGOR
26-11-2013, 12:03 AM
Anyone notice that the OP has not logged on since and no further posting or reply ?

Licker
26-11-2013, 12:06 AM

Mein Führer! Ist Heinrich zurück? Wie kann das sein? Er was verboten?

(English translation: My dear group sex leader! Is quality guy back? How can that be? He was banned?)

CunningLinguist
26-11-2013, 12:24 AM

Welcome back sir, did you have a nice sleep :)
It has been quite obvious for a long time. Credit to him though as he is behaving himself mostly ...

CunningLinguist
26-11-2013, 12:37 AM
Anyone notice that the OP has not logged on since and no further posting or reply ?

Yep!
Once he has been exposed as a fraud there ain't much more to say, at least he is smart enough to realise he can't give excuses for all the incredible things that just happened to happen to him. I would say there is a greater chance that Ginza, MOC, and 5 star are about to send me a PM saying I can choose one each of their girls for a 3 hour foursome as a reward for reaching 3000 posts than the chances of his story being true is ... :)
BTW I would choose Melissa, SK, and Champagne :)

AHLUNGOR
26-11-2013, 12:37 AM
It has been quite obvious for a long time. Credit to him though as he is behaving himself mostly ...

Well. Monday night is usually my TV night to watch the Blacklist and then two hrs of Scandal. Well this useless US President keeps fucking Kerry Washington every fucking chance he has ! And tonight he was joint twice by the naked First Lady inside the White House shower!

The first time she went down on him to give BBBJ only to be interrupted by the Chief of Staff knocking on the door - the second time was after the President just fucked Olivia inside a storage room in the church - which doesnt make sense at all! where the bloody hell were the secret services !!
Ps, the First Lady isn't all that bad either ! )

AHLUNGOR
26-11-2013, 12:41 AM
Yep!
Once he has been exposed as a fraud there ain't much more to say, at least he is smart enough to realise he can't give excuses for all the incredible things that just happened to happen to him. I would say there is a greater chance that Ginza, MOC, and 5 star are about to send me a PM saying I can choose one each of their girls for a 3 hour foursome as a reward for reaching 3000 posts than the chances of his story being true is ... :)
BTW I would choose Melissa, SK, and Champagne :)

Good on you brother !

You deserved everything throwing your way! Just wondering what brother Wil would have got for his 10,000 ??

Btw , me I got nothing !........lol

jellyshots
26-11-2013, 01:21 AM
Did you guys miss my quotes on another thread?

Of course, we could always watch Asian movies hooked up by The Cable Guy. Some Quality Seven samurai films. But it would be a little Richard Le Rood not to invite our German friends along like Heinrich Rommel Goering.

Because you know, as they say, a day without laughter is a day lost...

Oh those Crazy Monkeys. Next someone will be saying that we're in the grip of deluded narcissistic pseudo empowered females.

dodgybastard
26-11-2013, 08:11 AM
Well. Monday night is usually my TV night to watch the Blacklist and then two hrs of Scandal.

Totally getting into the blacklist as well right now! Between the actress in that show and the half Asian one in agents of shield, I've got my week lined up!

CunningLinguist
27-11-2013, 08:25 AM
It has been quite obvious for a long time. Credit to him (CrazyMonkey) though as he is behaving himself mostly ...

In retrospect I think I spoke too soon ...

AHLUNGOR
27-11-2013, 08:50 AM
I was just thinking about the rape allegations from the OP, and have a thought:

There is a way the rape allegation will not stick :

Only ever fuck the WL of ML in the cow girl or reversed cow girl position and she can't cry rape !!

Think about it !

Just my two cents

Cheers

wilisno
27-11-2013, 12:04 PM
I was just thinking about the rape allegations from the OP, and have a thought:

There is a way the rape allegation will not stick :

Only ever fuck the WL of ML in the cow girl or reversed cow girl position and she can't cry rape !!

Think about it !

Just my two cents

Cheers
Well ! The message of the story is, the allegation or charges doesn't have to stick, the investigation is enough to turn your life upside down !

AHLUNGOR
27-11-2013, 12:13 PM
Well ! The message of the story is, the allegation or charges doesn't have to stick, the investigation is enough to turn your life upside down !

Well, I am just saying about the alleged rape part, what do you think if it was only cowgirl !!

But then again, I still like to know, if the OP was true, how did the police find the guy ?

Assuming he used a punting name, he paid cash, and the ML didn't have his phone no.

Can the police still find him with only the CCTV footage ??

Travelmate
27-11-2013, 12:21 PM
You're really slow Bro !

HAHAHAH!!!

Ahlungor used to be very switch on??? what happen with him?
He need some good cable service man to connect his brain and his eye ball socket..

wilisno
27-11-2013, 12:29 PM
Well, I am just saying about the alleged rape part, what do you think if it was only cowgirl !!

But then again, I still like to know, if the OP was true, how did the police find the guy ?

Assuming he used a punting name, he paid cash, and the ML didn't have his phone no.

Can the police still find him with only the CCTV footage ??
If the police wants to find you, they'll find you !