PDA

View Full Version : General talk GINZA Roster

Nathan2392
24-11-2013, 06:45 PM
Hey bros,

does anyone know what time on sundays (usually/approx) when GINZA updates their roster for Monday?

much appreciate the responses :)

rooter
24-11-2013, 06:56 PM
It varies. Anytime between 4pm and 9pm Sunday
Sometimes he even publishes it late Saturday night.
I guess it just depends on when all the girls confirm they are coming in and what time.

Nathan2392
24-11-2013, 06:58 PM
It varies. Anytime between 4pm and 9pm Sunday
Sometimes he even publishes it late Saturday night.
I guess it just depends on when all the girls confirm they are coming in and what time.

Ahh right. Thanks for the reply Rooter! Much appreciate bro :D

Gucci2012
24-11-2013, 08:51 PM
Monday 25 of Nov
Suger 11:30-5
Brany 10:30-5
Liz 11-5
Lemon 11:30-5
Jessie 3-11:30
Betty 5-1
New 1/2 Russian mix 1/2 Japanese g 6-1
Alice 5-11:30
Lana 5-1
Dolly 6-1

Its ready now.

Nathan2392
24-11-2013, 08:56 PM
Monday 25 of Nov
Suger 11:30-5
Brany 10:30-5
Liz 11-5
Lemon 11:30-5
Jessie 3-11:30
Betty 5-1
New 1/2 Russian mix 1/2 Japanese g 6-1
Alice 5-11:30
Lana 5-1
Dolly 6-1

Its ready now.

Cheers Gucci! Trying to send GINZA a message to get a spot with one of them, hopefully I can get it in time :(

the doctor.
24-11-2013, 09:01 PM
Cheers Gucci! Trying to send GINZA a message to get a spot with one of them, hopefully I can get it in time :(
r u a Ginza Virgin ?
Any preferences ?
Recommendations ? based on whats on offer

Nathan2392
24-11-2013, 09:13 PM
r u a Ginza Virgin ?
Any preferences ?
Recommendations ? based on whats on offer

I've been to Ginza only 4 times, first time was quite a while back with Chika > Eli > Jasmin > Victoria. Obviously with first 2 I didn't know much about classes, since it was my first time punting at the time haha. But the classes shows a great indication on who you should pick. So if they're placed in Gold Class and above, you will expect a girl who knows how to do her work and is younger/prettier/etc.

My recommendations are stick with Gold Class and above if you can. You won't regret the girls with that rep since they know what you want. ;) Just keep checking the feedbacks of others like Rooter, AHLUNGOR, etc and you'll know that they'll give you some idea what they've gone through. For the past with Jasmin and Victoria, they're without a doubt, awesome. They know how to squeeze every last drop. HAAHA!

the doctor.
24-11-2013, 09:16 PM
I've been to Ginza only 4 times, first time was quite a while back with Chika > Eli > Jasmin > Victoria. Obviously with first 2 I didn't know much about classes, since it was my first time punting at the time haha. But the classes shows a great indication on who you should pick. So if they're placed in Gold Class and above, you will expect a girl who knows how to do her work and is younger/prettier/etc.

My recommendations are stick with Gold Class and above if you can. You won't regret the girls with that rep since they know what you want. ;) Just keep checking the feedbacks of others like Rooter, AHLUNGOR, etc and you'll know that they'll give you some idea what they've gone through. For the past with Jasmin and Victoria, they're without a doubt, awesome. They know how to squeeze every last drop. HAAHA!
Thanks Nathan, never been, about time to try out my sonic screwdriver he he

Nathan2392
24-11-2013, 09:24 PM

Anytime Doc :D

Punter Poontang
25-11-2013, 02:13 PM

Hope you managed to sort your spot. Mondays suck for me so don't think I've ever been there on a Monday, hence never booked on a Sunday. I imagine it could be more difficult than normal as they're closed and no-one will be manning the phones?? Maybe they've got them diverted or still have mobiles on to take bookings.

Use the Index and book.
Use the Index and book.
Use the Index and book.
:-)